• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Timer in GB below names of sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Its so annoying to click every sector for its timer. Why no add it as names of sector? In this second tab. You would have a2s- 3;53;20 for example.
Details
Just add timer below sector letter and number.
Balance
n/a
Abuse Prevention
n/a
Summary
as above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
n/a
Not sure if it was proposed. Clicking every sector checking times is very annoying and kinda usless. Maybe add simply timer below every sector name? So when you enter map you see timers of every sector.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes... and get a ban as a gift. o_O

Ah, I forgot only some players are banned for this... others can freely use it without any problems. This varies from country to country depending on support. lol
foe helper is legal soft. Only old versions with negotations helper in GB were banned.
you could use FoeHelper
and well i want to see timers on map, to calculate plans and strategy. Its much easier when you see "live" what and where opens at what time.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Every sector displays the time, and map looks very clumsy (main drawback). An alternative like, show timer tooltip by hovering on the locked sector covers the actual purpose. No extra overhead or look and feel problems.

Sl8yer

Regent
foe helper is legal soft.

Avoid Use Of Third-Party Software

Currently, there are many third-party resources that are available to players. However, these are not produced by InnoGames, and we do not recommend their use.

One of the main reasons for this, is that use of third-party software has proven to cause login issues, as well as technical issues. Forge of Empires is a game ongoing in development, and we develop based on the conditions of normal players that use the first-hand services we provide. This can mean, if you have third-party software installed, that you may encounter technical complications a player without these will not.

Additionally, and most notably, use of third-party software could be considered a breach of our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to suspend any account that we detect using this software.

Certainly, if you would like to avoid potentially being banned — or encountering technical complications that could hamper your experience — we would avoid installing any third-party Forge of Empires software.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-to-ensure-your-online-safety.15129/

6) Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.
Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

https://zz0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

Avoid Use Of Third-Party Software

Currently, there are many third-party resources that are available to players. However, these are not produced by InnoGames, and we do not recommend their use.

One of the main reasons for this, is that use of third-party software has proven to cause login issues, as well as technical issues. Forge of Empires is a game ongoing in development, and we develop based on the conditions of normal players that use the first-hand services we provide. This can mean, if you have third-party software installed, that you may encounter technical complications a player without these will not.

Additionally, and most notably, use of third-party software could be considered a breach of our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to suspend any account that we detect using this software.

Certainly, if you would like to avoid potentially being banned — or encountering technical complications that could hamper your experience — we would avoid installing any third-party Forge of Empires software.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-to-ensure-your-online-safety.15129/

6) Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.
Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

https://zz0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/
well 2 years ago, IG gave foehelper condidtios that they will ban users if some functions will be still presetn.
IG wanted FOE helper to delete negotation helper in GB and RP snipes in neighbourhood.
therefore it is not bannable.

Of course they do not say that you should. Companies alwyas will say that you should avoid, cuz it is not their and not sure what data it collects. But they never said it is illegal to use helper. Only those version with the above.

foe helper gives 0 advatnages. It collcects stats and data, showin how efficient you are, what you get etc. It only help you with guild stats, summaries etc. Nothing else. It does not matter if you use calculator on phone or calculator in helper.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I think it's fair to assume if Inno does implement this, it wouldn't be neither a PC only or a mobile only feature.
And as PC player (who uses FoE-Helper), I would still very much appreciate this QoL addition to GBG. The less you "need" to use an external tool the better.

I think it's fair to assume if Inno does implement this, it wouldn't be neither a PC only or a mobile only feature.
And as PC player (who uses FoE-Helper), I would still very much appreciate this QoL addition to GBG. The less you "need" to use an external tool the better.
this is what fire witch meant.
Nowadays yo ucan have "some sorf ot this feature" on PC with helper
and 0 of thsi feature in mobile.

After providing it into game both PC and Mobile would have the same...
So double win for Mobile - becasue finnaly they would have sth with timers, and win for PC because helper would no be needed. Thats all what Fire Witch wanted to say i guess :D

AllamHRK

Baronet
Wow... it's amazing! o_O

2 times I installed the extension (just to boost the GBs faster) in a matter of 1 week I got notification to remove the extension or I would be banned.

By the looks of it I must be the only player in this game who can't use FoEHelper...

I don't think there's a way, I'll have to spend the rest of my life using the calculator to boost the GBs :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.