• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

the Valentines event

DeletedUser1264

I wish the rewards were really different (say, happiness vs. production/population/military related bonus). And it should be clear from the description of the quest which reward type you'll get in the end.

That would've been much cooler indeed. Happiness and a small residence, for example, vs a watchtower and two paratroopers. Something like that.

Falcon, it's a 2x2 Tree of Love. In the Prog Era it gives 440 happiness.

DeletedUser3406

Anybody have a list of all the quests for Valentines 2014?

DeletedUser2752

Something along the lines of this:
These are the quest there random rewards and you have till 16th of feb to complete them. There will be two quest-givers: Rose and Jack

1. rose- finish a 1 hour production 4 times

2. rose - finish a quested for jack & sell a residental building and delete 1 unit
jacks - polish 5 buildings and motivate 5 builds &make people enthusiastic

3. rose - spend 16 forge points
jack - finish two quests for rose & spend 16 fprge points

4. rose - gain 100 happyness & finsih each of the production options once
jack - finish a 8 hour production 8 times & but 2 forge points

5. rose - build a cultrul build from your era or below & infiltrate a sector
jack - research a technology & polish or motivate 15 buildings

6. rose - scout a Provence
jack - finsih 6 quest for rose & acquire a secter (the last 5 mission count on this
you shoulg have only 1 quest to
do for rose )

7. jack - contribute 11 fps to a gb or research a technology

8- rose - build a residental building fron your era - prize is 100 supplies < (can
chose to skip to go to tragic ending and do the mission for happy ending)
- jack - acquire a sector with out fighing and infiltrate a sector - prize ramdom
reward

8 happy ending mission - both together aquire a sector with out fighting and gain 20 happyness - prize - tree of love

9. rose - sell a decreation - reward tree of love
rose (if you have tree of love) - sell it - reward Great Tree of Love (in ME it's a 3x2 (same direction as InA houses or opposite direction as SOZ) and it give 740 happiness (yes, it's still a decoration))

10. gain a 20 happyness and 20 poppulation
gather a 100 coin and a 100 supples

happy ending prize - normal jack and rose avatars
credit goes to one of my guild members on this server (though edited by me to add Great Tree of Love and a few other quest descriptions)
a tragic ending prize - old rose drowned jack avatars

DeletedUser

Inno, you need to keep a tighter leash on the language translation teams.

At the very least, the Spanish one makes a lot of translation errors, mixes South american with Spanish (imagine having the english version of the game with some australian or cockney words out of the blue and you will get the idea).

Besides that, they "managed" to ruin the Valentine event by having whole portions of the mission assignments in (untranslated) English which, at least in my Spanish speaking guild, prompted a lot of translation petitions because some players do no speak any English at all and could not even understand what the mission was asking them to do.