• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

the Valentines event

conqueror9

Regent
I juse see announcement and observe a strange things...

Valentines Event : - Beta only!

This is not a comment on the event under testing

beta only....

does it mean
this event for beta only
game world do not have this event

DeletedUser

correct. 1.18 will most probably go live on the normal servers way before valentines day. But on the normal servers the valentines event will not be held before valtentines day.

What you actually wanted to 'read: there will be a valentines event on the normal servers too.

conqueror9

Regent
I read those "?" mark and the testing

This mission will run from Friday Jan 17th - Monday January 24th 2014.

? say Event end at Feb 16

so i think Game world will held the mission on Jan 25...< just guess >

DeletedUser2752

Well on EN, probably the 26th (since it's always on Wednesday)

DeletedUser4291

Is there any special reward this time? I.e. portraits, new tree of love or things like that?

Yang10

Marquis
We just have to finish the quests. The faster we finish them, the faster we'll have the new buidings (if, in fact, there are new buildings)

DeletedUser

anyone know what happens if you skip this quest?

abort.JPG

and yes there is a reward at the end

Last edited by a moderator:

Yang10

Marquis
Well, I accepted it, but I asked my guild what happens if you don't do so. Still haven't gotten any response.
I'm as anxious as you are about knowing what the both options do...
I'll let you know if I hear anything. :)

DeletedUser2752

I'll abort it as long as someone tells me the reward for not aborting it ;)

DeletedUser

It would help if you mentioned what happened after you completed the quest. I will skip it... hold onreseskip.JPG

Is this different?

DeletedUser1264

The rewards at the end are another tree of love and some avatars. Depending on which route you follow, (there's a choice at one point) there are two slightly different pairs of avatars.

The fact that you can choose which route you want to pursue is somewhat creative, I guess, and at first the intertwining questlines seemed promising. But the story line was direly trite; the terrible grammar was just plain embarrassing; the quests were unimaginative and very badly ordered; and the effort-to-reward ratio was really really bad.

This was the most poorly thought through and disappointing event I've seen in this game. I guess the event-planning devs need a nice inspirational holiday *and* a payraise. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rose- sell tree of love. Reward greater tree of love
Old Rose- gain a little happiness and some population (40 LMA), gather a few coins and supplies (200 LMA). Reward Old Rose portrait and Drowned Jack portrait.

If someone could let me now the quest line if you don't abort please.

DeletedUser

No-abort questline:

Rose & Jack: Acquire a sector without fighting. Reward - Tree of Love
Rose & Jack: Gain a little happiness and population (4) + Gain coins and supplies (200). Reward - Portraits of young Rose and Jack.

Nothing interesting. The difference is only in the story: no-abort option - Rose & Jack end up together, abort option - they never married (oh, how sad! I'l be crying all night :().

I wish the rewards were really different (say, happiness vs. production/population/military related bonus). And it should be clear from the description of the quest which reward type you'll get in the end. Then the choice between different options would be a player's decision, now it's just a lottery.

DeletedUser4705

At this point every event from Inno can be predicted in their questlines. They give you nothing of value. 10,000 supplies? Thanks, that'll help, especially when I have a shortage with 10 million in stock!

They really should pile ideas and *maybe* make an event which allows you to score up to, I don't know, 16 new buildings? It's my take.

DeletedUser2752

Buildings will give too much help IMO. The best they can do is give a few diamonds and medals (with 1 or 2 special buildings), give a nonrandom BP, free boosts for our productions, or goods from thecurrent era