• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Far Future Arctic Age

DeletedUser6028

did vibe tell you that?? :)

Actually, in the FoE commercial it states "From Stone Age to Modernity." I take 'Modernity' to mean, infinity. But, I could be wrong. Not about commercial though, but about 'infinity.' ;)

DeletedUser5149

Actually, in the FoE commercial it states "From Stone Age to Modernity." I take 'Modernity' to mean, infinity. But, I could be wrong. Not about commercial though, but about 'infinity.' ;)

"Modernity" just means modern or up to date.

DeletedUser6419

A thought just struck me when observing leaked information so far, but I'm starting to believe that the Arctic Future might be implemented in stages. The map revealed so far shows that only 8 of 32 provinces will eventually be active for this coming era. Only a handful of buildings have been revealed as well, and IG themselves are stating that the release on Beta is coming closer. A guess is that this new continent and age will be released in four stages with a new sets of buildings and provinces for each release.. Any thoughts about that?

DeletedUser6837

I hope that the Arctic Future is just the name of the first age on the Arctic continent, and that the other three ages on the continent are given their own names (when they are released), otherwise it will be confusing when the later ages are released.

Julian24

Viceroy
A thought just struck me when observing leaked information so far, but I'm starting to believe that the Arctic Future might be implemented in stages. The map revealed so far shows that only 8 of 32 provinces will eventually be active for this coming era. Only a handful of buildings have been revealed as well, and IG themselves are stating that the release on Beta is coming closer. A guess is that this new continent and age will be released in four stages with a new sets of buildings and provinces for each release.. Any thoughts about that?
You were so right...

DeletedUser5630

but under the arctic ice is only water :rolleyes:

land under the ice would be on the south pole: Antarctica

for example: Netherlands: gone.

Lol no, don't you know that Greenland is almost all under ice cap?

Yang10

Marquis
Check the Inno tv...:cool:
ffaagebouw16.png

Maybe the new map under the picture? It doesn't like arctic, but the buildings are not arctic to...
Everybody, I think we haven't noticed something important, very important. Look at the map: There's a ∩-shaped piece of land that, if you look very carefully, you'll realize it is the world map, and without fog. Notice how the Prog. Era map, the Modern Era one are there, the Postmodern along with the Contemporary, they all join together. There also is the Africa-like Future map and the GvG map. BUT look at the middle of the image, you'll see a bit of icy land in the map. What could that be? An Antarctica going on? A new era map above the Arctic Future?

DeletedUser

there are now heavy units from AF in the GE

reactive armor: 3
will take 4 shots from regular units
or 2 from railgun :D

DeletedUser2752

Heavy has bonus against fast, but fast have bonus against heavy? :p

Btw, if you want the stats:

*The order of the units move depends on their speed (highest to lowest). Normally the movement = speed, but this does not seem to be the case for the Recon Raider and Serrogate Soldier (or units with Rapid Deployment of course ;)).

q2rFTFq.png
Hides on Plains (Stealth) - When on the plains, this unit cannot be attacked unless the opponent is standing directly next to it (with the exceptions of units with Blast and retaliation from Contact).
ngdszVa.png
Close Quarters
- When directly next to a unit, the unit with this bonus gains an increase in attack; this also means that if an opponent has to stand next to a unit with this bonus to attack, it's retaliation will include this bonus and do extra damage.

RT989G2.png
Dug In
- If the opponent attacks from greater than two spaces away, this unit will gain a defensive boost.

QeGTvaK.png
Reactive Armor
- Limits the max amount of damage the unit can take (in a battle fortress' case, it can only lose a max of 3 HP per attack which means it normally will take at least 4 hits to be killed).

wjCHoLQ.png
Chivalry
- When there is only one unit with this bonus in battle, it gains an attack and defensive boost.
vtyGUTo.png
Call of Duty
- When a unit with this bonus dies in battle, the rest of the units' attack and defense increase, but this is only applicable once per battle (no matter how many other units have this bonus).

Last edited by a moderator:

aliatela

Merchant
Can we assume that premature release of some new (heavy) units on GE was a bit of mistake, since their stats are not entirely related to other ones?!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can we assume that premature release of some new (heavy) units on GE was a bit of mistake, since their stats are not entirely related to other ones?!
I cannot speak of the status for the unit stats, but yes the Battle Fortress should not currently be in the game and the development team have already been made aware of that.

DeletedUser7454

any news if there is a plan for arctic goods in the treasury?
Makes me very sad whenever I see 1000s of arctic goods in my guild treasury - not to say when I see Arctic Obs, Arc and Atom that we worked so hard to level as a guild.
So please give us some indication - insurance that it was not all wasted