• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion The Decline of InnoGames

AllamHRK

Baronet
I just saw the list of Titan's 15 recurring quests, and they actually removed the quests where you could fight. So the question remains...

In the most extreme scenario possible, a player could, alone through the recurring missions in SAJM, farm about 2M points per day, alone, without schemes, playing according to the rules and limits of the game, just wasting his time (something that is accessible to everyone ).

So InnoGames decides to remove this option, that is, it seems that a player farming in the missions up to (at most) 2M points daily is a problem for the game, a balancing problem, a problem for Inno, so ... BY THAT that schematic crap in CBG isn't considered a balancing issue as well???

Where several players farm, not 2M points per day, but 10 to 20 MILLION points in a single day, not to mention the thousands of FPs, right? And to conclude, this CBG scheme different from the recurring missions, it is not accessible to all players, in fact it is something that a minority can do. A minority that ends up using dozens of fake accounts both to fund this whole scheme and to burn friction in sectors without siege camps. Anyway, everyone already knows how the scheme works...

Considering all this, I repeat the question, because InnoGames does not consider this a problem for the game, after all, they NEVER did ANYTHING about it, except to set up this "nerf circus" of CBG here in the beta where they have only been fooling around for over 1 year , without ever proceeding to the live servers.

The conclusion is that InnoGames demands that the rules be followed, but punishes those who follow these rules, while favoring those who do not follow these same rules, who use schemes and exploit game problems to gain an advantage.

Summary... a single player, doing quests, farming 2M points a day is a terrible problem for Inno, but a half dozen players in a large guild with dozens of fake accounts, farming 20 million points a day + thousands of FPs... ah, that's not a problem right @InnoGames?

-Alin-

Emperor
Yeah, I was thinking about that too, the farming of fighting.
But then I told myself, is ranking anymore that important? No, It's pointless.

Being the first or 1000th seems to be the same, ranking is so pointless nowadays, for guilds too, cause it literally gives You nothing, apart from GbG and GE that gives You a little bit something prestige and some fragments ...

I just saw the list of Titan's 15 recurring quests, and they actually removed the quests where you could fight. So the question remains...

In the most extreme scenario possible, a player could, alone through the recurring missions in SAJM, farm about 2M points per day, alone, without schemes, playing according to the rules and limits of the game, just wasting his time (something that is accessible to everyone ).

So InnoGames decides to remove this option, that is, it seems that a player farming in the missions up to (at most) 2M points daily is a problem for the game, a balancing problem, a problem for Inno, so ... BY THAT that schematic crap in CBG isn't considered a balancing issue as well???

Where several players farm, not 2M points per day, but 10 to 20 MILLION points in a single day, not to mention the thousands of FPs, right? And to conclude, this CBG scheme different from the recurring missions, it is not accessible to all players, in fact it is something that a minority can do. A minority that ends up using dozens of fake accounts both to fund this whole scheme and to burn friction in sectors without siege camps. Anyway, everyone already knows how the scheme works...

Considering all this, I repeat the question, because InnoGames does not consider this a problem for the game, after all, they NEVER did ANYTHING about it, except to set up this "nerf circus" of CBG here in the beta where they have only been fooling around for over 1 year , without ever proceeding to the live servers.

The conclusion is that InnoGames demands that the rules be followed, but punishes those who follow these rules, while favoring those who do not follow these same rules, who use schemes and exploit game problems to gain an advantage.

Summary... a single player, doing quests, farming 2M points a day is a terrible problem for Inno, but a half dozen players in a large guild with dozens of fake accounts, farming 20 million points a day + thousands of FPs... ah, that's not a problem right @InnoGames?
well maybe because most of ppl farming does fight in quests are doing with bot?
and in GB you are doing it for winning GB. Fighting other guilds. Not empty clicking fights.

I am really enjoying this change. It is so stupid that to keep top 1 on server you must spend 2hrs clicking this foghts or just instal clicker.

Well done IG, is the change that should come many years earlier.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Yeah, I was thinking about that too, the farming of fighting.
But then I told myself, is ranking anymore that important? No, It's pointless.

Being the first or 1000th seems to be the same, ranking is so pointless nowadays, for guilds too, cause it literally gives You nothing, apart from GbG and GE that gives You a little bit something prestige and some fragments ...
Yes, I understand your point, and I even agree to a certain extent. However, if you go by that logic, then the game itself is useless, because ultimately everything is futile.... I mean, what do you evolve GBs for? After a certain level, it becomes irrelevant. What do you struggle to evolve a guild into? Gain 12 FP and % unit reduction? Irrelevant.

If you go deep into every aspect of the game, you'll come to the same conclusion, that everything is kind of pointless, even more so with this "copy and paste" throughout the game. It's like a dog chasing its tail endlessly.

So, I believe that everything depends and varies according to the goals of each one in the game... there are players who give their lives for a guild, because they see meaning in it. There are others who just want to have fun on a little farm with no strings attached, because they see sense in it... and there are others who play by individual ranking, because it is an objective in which they see sense. It all varies from player to player, and I think InnoGames should have a role in ensuring fair and equal play for everyone in all these respects. And not like it happens, where they seem to deliberately favor some over others in some aspects of the game.

AllamHRK

Baronet
well maybe because most of ppl farming does fight in quests are doing with bot?
So... as if most of those big guilds didn't use bot/script in CBG and GvG, right? These ones are all saints. Poor them, right?
and in GB you are doing it for winning GB. Fighting other guilds. Not empty clicking fights.
To win? Seriously... Since CBG was created and the guilds reached the diamond league, none of these guilds care about winning CBG, what matters is the infinite farm of fights and FPs, and everyone knows that.
I am really enjoying this change. It is so stupid that to keep top 1 on server you must spend 2hrs clicking this foghts or just instal clicker.
LOL... You seem to be very good at math, right... surely you can get top 1 on the server making 2M points per day... while several others make 20 MILLION in a CBG scheme in a day... it makes sense .

So... as if most of those big guilds didn't use bot/script in CBG and GvG, right? These ones are all saints. Poor them, right?
The fact that you think they are using bots doesnt mean that they are.
in polish server we dont see bots in GB. The speed of sector are normal. And anyway, 30-40 ppl on one secotr on my server is usual and totaly normal thing. So for small guild - its bot. Bot for Top - its just normal sector.

To win? Seriously... Since CBG was created and the guilds reached the diamond league, none of these guilds care about winning CBG, what matters is the infinite farm of fights and FPs, and everyone knows that.
Not my guild ;) We want to win every session. My server has many enemies. Top guilds are not exchangning. We have much more war sessions than eschanges.
Sad your server has guild w/o ambitious.
LOL... You seem to be very good at math, right... surely you can get top 1 on the server making 2M points per day... while several others make 20 MILLION in a CBG scheme in a day... it makes sense .
The point is - you can do 20m in GB and also have to do this 2-3M in quests.
and well, in my guild it is impossible t ofarm such points on GB cuz when you have 30-40 ppl on every sector is kinda hard to farm so much battles.

The 1st one in guild often ends in less than 10k battles in sessions. (we are guild that are winning everything besides one session for 1 year and 3 months)

AllamHRK

Baronet
The fact that you think they are using bots doesnt mean that they are.
in polish server we dont see bots in GB. The speed of sector are normal. And anyway, 30-40 ppl on one secotr on my server is usual and totaly normal thing. So for small guild - its bot. Bot for Top - its just normal sector.
Okay, a guild doing 10 fights per second isn't a bot/script... it's like 40 people fighting at the same time. LOL It's OK.. :D

And on what basis do you claim that a person who farms in recurring quests is using some kind of bot? Can a person very well spend hours fighting or not?

The point is - you can do 20m in GB and also have to do this 2-3M in quests.
I can? Laughter...

True, I just need to join a mafia of these large guilds that are in the scheme... or.... get about 30 fake accounts and bring them to my guild, to pay for the costs of the siege fields and burn friction in the sectors bad. Easy.
The 1st one in guild often ends in less than 10k battles in sessions. (we are guild that are winning everything besides one session for 1 year and 3 months)
Okay... let's assume this very rare scenario is true. Even in a scenario without trades, in a CBG at war, an active player can easily beat 10K of fights (as you yourself said here). So 10K of fights means approximately 43M points in a CBG, which gives an average close to 4 million per day, that is, even in the worst possible scenario it is still more than double the points that a player could farm in the missions. And this even considering that the player managed to farm up to a maximum of 2,000 missions, which is impossible because it would take about 8 hours a day, so we can consider an extreme, that the player can farm half of that, spending about 3~4 hrs per day (without using programs like the guilds there), yet in the worst case scenario CBG schemes yield 4x more than recurring missions, and do you think the problem is the few who farmed 1/4 of that in missions?

I would really love it if one day this crappy InnoGames really puts an end to this CBG scheme, limiting everyone to 100~200 fights (or less) a day. This is going to be a beautiful day. LoL

It took me a while to grasp what you are referring to. If I understand correctly, you are upset because INNO replaced the SAJM "Defeat the large army" and "Defeat this very large army" RQs with "defeat X units" thereby removing two opportunities to battle in a given RQ cycle. Do you really think that the Devs did this to eliminate the opportunity for players to heavy quest these 2 battle quests in order to mine ranking points? Tbh, the thought of heavy questing up to the abort limit just to collect ranking points is tantamount to beating oneself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when one stops. I really don't think that INNO gave heavy questing these two RQs a thought when they created the SAT RQ roster.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Such a rage over that quest being removed...what would've happened if Inno decided to remove the FP quests? :)
I for one couldn't care it being removed.

Okay, a guild doing 10 fights per second isn't a bot/script... it's like 40 people fighting at the same time. LOL It's OK.
yes we have so many members on one secotr. 40 ppl on sector is FOUR fight each to get a sector.
And on what basis do you claim that a person who farms in recurring quests is using some kind of bot
I know those guys ;) on gb those guys are using bot which fight when they are online, and bot is cliking "human way"
Those turbobots are myths, and are very fast banned - on my server.
I would really love it if one day this crappy InnoGames really puts an end to this CBG scheme, limiting everyone to 100~200 fights (or less) a day. This is going to be a beautiful day. LoL
typical player in small guild

sorry, i have time to play this game 20 hours a day. I wake up at nights for races or sector. i put TIME in game. The fact yo ucant put so much time is YOUR problem. Not mine. Not IG. You play more - get more.
You play less - earn less.
Okay... let's assume this very rare scenario is true. Even in a scenario without trades, in a CBG at war, an active player can easily beat 10K of fights (as you yourself said here). So 10K of fights means approximately 43M points in a CBG, which gives an average close to 4 million per day,
So half of this you can get wasting 2 hrs on recuring quest - or just using bot.
So it is okey to earn ranking points DOING NOTHING for yourself or for guilds?
Thos fights are total empty. they mean nothing, you earn nothing besides ranking points. It is so stupid.
Earlier, maybe you dont know those times. You couls concede 2 wave fight after 1st fight - and you still got points.

Recucring quest with fights are dumb and stupid, Points should be given only after completeing task fully. Not for empty fight. In GB regardless if you are doing it for yourself, FP, Goods, Diamonds, you do it for some purpose. Reccuring? only for ranking poitns which should be REWARDED for playing gamemodes. Not for empty fights.

All Glory to IG for this change

AllamHRK

Baronet
yes we have so many members on one secotr. 40 ppl on sector is FOUR fight each to get a sector.

LOL it's hilarious, it changes the country but the excuses are always the same... the guild that takes 1 sector in 1 minute in GvG or CBG... "we have 30, 50... 100 people here fighting at the same time" is not a bot.. . hahahaha

Even if the interval between the fights is millimetrically the same, so that it is humanly impossible to synchronize in this way, even a blind man sees it....
1686256804022.png
But they still claim in the name of God that it's not bot.... hilarious hahaha

I know those guys ;) on gb those guys are using bot which fight when they are online, and bot is cliking "human way"
Those turbobots are myths, and are very fast banned - on my server.
Wait, let me see if I understand your bizarre logic.... you guys fight incredibly fast, but you're not bots, it's just that you're in a lot of people.... but, if a person fights like a person, he's actually a bot who is pretending to be a person??? Serious? hahahaha

Reality distortion has reached a new level... if you play normal, play correctly, it means you are cheating. But if you play dirty it means you're playing fair, and you fight very fast because you're with a lot of people.
typical player in small guild
On the contrary, I'm not a guild player, I never was, everything I've done in this game over the course of more than 10 years... I've done it alone, without depending on anyone or any group, unlike most out there, who need friends to get something, otherwise there are zeros on the left...

And as far as I'm concerned, on the server where I play I think I did pretty well like that, after all I have the highest attack on the server among all worlds, with more than 6,000%, at the same time with a passive collection of more than 2,000 FPs per day, away from everything else. Meanwhile, top players from big guilds even with all the benefits of CBG, well, not even close...

sorry, i have time to play this game 20 hours a day. I wake up at nights for races or sector. i put TIME in game. The fact yo ucant put so much time is YOUR problem. Not mine. Not IG. You play more - get more.
You play less - earn less.
20 hours a day? LOL

I know several of these players, who play 20, 24 sometimes 30 hours a day haha

Their names? Bot, script, hack... your choice. hahahaha
So it is okey to earn ranking points DOING NOTHING for yourself or for guilds?
The score is nothing to you, the battles themselves are nothing to you? Coins, supplies, medals and goods from missions, are they nothing to you?

It seems you play a different game... "Forge of Guilds"... and anyone who doesn't give their life for a guild is playing it wrong... this is pathetic, everyone plays the game in their own way, with its own objectives. For example, many there (like you by the way) think that a guild is the reason for their existence, whereas for me a guild is a big waste of energy and time.

Answer me there, how many years does it take to evolve a guild to the maximum level (level 100), years, right? And what do you get in practice in the end? 38% reduction in units and AWESOME... 12 FPs in the town hall. Years invested for this? One word... hilarious.

Or else as they always say that the important thing in the guild is to play together for a common goal which is to create a strong guild and stay at the top of the ranking... I ask, how does this differ from a solo player who plays by ranking ? I mean, ranking if it's a single player is meaningless, it's ego, it's vanity, but if it's a group in a guild, then it's a noble goal, what's it worth?

Earlier, maybe you dont know those times. You couls concede 2 wave fight after 1st fight - and you still got points.
Ahh child... yes I remember that very well, as I said above, I've been playing for over 10 years, I'm from a time where building productions spoiled and got lost if you didn't collect at the correct time... you probably don't even you know what that is, right?

Thos fights are total empty. they mean nothing, you earn nothing besides ranking points. It is so stupid.
Recucring quest with fights are dumb and stupid, Points should be given only after completeing task fully. Not for empty fight. In GB regardless if you are doing it for yourself, FP, Goods, Diamonds, you do it for some purpose. Reccuring? only for ranking poitns which should be REWARDED for playing gamemodes. Not for empty fights.
Empty fights, empty fights... you keep repeating it. Looks like you don't even know how recurring missions are farmed, right?

Because the missions are completed yes... it's not just an "empty" fight... and if you're still in that mode of just doing the fights without completing the tasks, well, then your knowledge of the game is more limited than I imagined . Go there, ask the top players in your big guild for some tips, someday we'll talk again. Or maybe not, I've already spent too much time on this here.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Does it really matter why the fighting Quests were changed out?

Recurring Quests change every time you Age up..... some changes are more noticeable than others, but this isn't the first time Recurring Quests have been swapped out for something new. The Recurring Quests start changing very early on in the games Ages
Funny that much more important changes never happen, right? And the common thread is that usually those who are not involved in schemes always get screwed...

AllamHRK

Baronet
Such a rage over that quest being removed...what would've happened if Inno decided to remove the FP quests? :)
If she did that, there would probably be several others here complaining...

This is how people work LOL
People only care when it hurts them, when it doesn't affect them, it's funny, it's cool...

Anyway, nothing new. In this issue of missions, I and several others out there who used missions to score, got screwed. Alright, someday some other change will come that will be bad for everyone, not me. Oh I'm going to find it funny, the same way you think now. LOL

But they still claim in the name of God that it's not bot.... hilarious hahaha
this is GvG not GB. This is huuuge difference in bots. even though. when you have 30-40 ppj in GvG the sector looks the same....
LOL it's hilarious, it changes the country but the excuses are always the same... the guild that takes 1 sector in 1 minute in GvG or CBG... "we have 30, 50... 100 people here fighting at the same time" is not a bot.. . hahahaha
come to us. I have helper. I see who is fighting and how many ppl are fighting. The fact you dont believe that some "freaks" build guild REQURING some activity is understandable. But in fact for thos top guild is is not just a game. Many players reealy organise day for FOE. It can be sad, but it is our life. I am going to bathroom in work when there are sector, stoping when driving car. Collect 80 ppl in guild, 20 of them will be such freaks. Rest will be others and you have 30-40 ppl on sector...
For example, many there (like you by the way) think that a guild is the reason for their existence, whereas for me a guild is a big waste of energy and time.
as above ;) i organise my day for GB ;) And many other players. For may players GB is the only reason to play this game.

You are lonly wolf? okey, but dont expect to earn as much as in teamplay.
Empty fights, empty fights... you keep repeating it. Looks like you don't even know how recurring missions are farmed, right?

Because the missions are completed yes... it's not just an "empty" fight... and if you're still in that mode of just doing the fights without completing the tasks, well, then your knowledge of the game is more limited than I imagined
xD on my server recuring quest with fights are farmed simply for Ranking. I know one of the fights are with "earn 500 goods" so you can reroll them in 2 ppl, but we are not doing this.
On Polish server - ppl are farming ONLY RANKING POINTS with this.
On polish server farming quest are only thise - pay "Coins and supplies" - thanks god, they removed this quest also cuz it broken server economy.
Noone on my server do any other reccuring quest than pay 150-200 FP. Everything else is skipped.

Maybe we are faaar behind your server, where people exploit reccuring quest much more. Maybe. But i have never heard of players doing other subtasks in quest with fight. They do fight, win, skip, and again, again ,again,
Anyway, nothing new. In this issue of missions, I and several others out there who used missions to score, got screwed. Alright, someday some other change will come that will be bad for everyone, not me. Oh I'm going to find it funny, the same way you think now. LOL
its the point to screw people farmin requrrent quuest. IG should delete "skip" mission manye years ago. It is stupid mechanic that quest are the only place where you get good quantity of goods.

Ecenomy of servers depeneds on the number of CHF, ppl trading, and how many players are doing those quest. This system is stupid and must be changed. Economy, and amount of goods cant depened on recuriing quest...
Amount of good from building should be much more greater, for GB also.

New age coming, and again, boring clicking quests to get asap to recurring quests to be able to get good for research. Stupid.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
This is how people work LOL
People only care when it hurts them, when it doesn't affect them, it's funny, it's cool...

You can try to hide behind this thought of yours that I only don't care about this because it doesn't affect me, but this is not true. I don't play GvG at all, and based on how it works today, I don't even plan to, yet if Inno would make changes to make it bad, I wouldn't "not care".

I don't care because I ""objectively"" think this change is nothing major at all to complain about. Of course you, and anyone can, we don't need to agree on this one. You shared your opinion how bad this change is, I shared mine, no need to argue here.

-dadou-

Farmer
Hi, myself I do not participate in cbg, so I do the recurring quests to fights. It's a shame that Inno still hasn't implemented the 4 camps rule at 66% maximum. They prefer players who take 20M points per day than poor players who only take 2M with recurring quests.
Inno please, give us the recurring battle quests!!!