• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The death of Guild Expedition

HuscarlTW

Squire
yes, who play then. This was the point :)
Yes, i know what you mean, but i offer a second alternative to make the GE in 5 level, why ? because i will have 3-4 levels of fun on auto and players that want a challenge get 1-2 level of hardcore battles. Win Win and Win for Inno. => Players like me => more fun with no time || Players like you challenge and fun in time || InnoG.

You know how I know you wouldn't be happy with this change?

Because you aren't happy with GE right now.

Nobody is requiring you to complete all 3 levels. You could stop as soon as autobattle stops working successfully... already.

If they add two more levels people who want to autobattle will start complaining again if they can't auto all 5 levels.

DeletedUser6201

Seems to be fix now, i can fight very easy in GE on Auto. This mean i was right and all of you wrong. mwhahahaha! i joking...kind of ... :p
Tnx inno for the fix anyway, now the game is more fun :)

DeletedUser5298

personnally, I find the bad thing is that at level one we begin to fight against units of the precedent era, but which are boosted and are so better than non boosted units of our age. I think that first level should be non boosted units of precedent era, second non boosted of our age, and third level boosted units of our age
For the negociations, I think the system is currently good even if it is expansive at high level.
Without Alcatraz which enables us to sacrify many units in GE or without all military GB at best level, it is quite difficult to acceed the third level even if it is always possible by being a good tactician or very motivated to fight all days, so due to that I could acceed the third level only once and I have never finished the 48 part of the expedition

DeletedUser7431

What you're asking simply can't be answered. There is no specific bonus that will guarantee your victory on autobattle, because a battle is about many various things and not just the GB boosts. Which units you're facing, whether it's a two-wave battle or one-wave, and every step the units would take would 'decide' the outcome of that battle.
If you're headed in a battle with 1 original unit and 7 Rogues, and you click autobattle and that unit moves forward it can get attacked and defeated by the enemy before your Rogues are touched, meaning you'll lose regardless of your GB bonus.
You can't predict the actual outcome of a battle just like that.
Everyone knows that.
Doesn't hit the point though. The permanent twisting and tweaking of defense army compositions and slowly increase of defense levels show a clear picture what Inno is up to. Why don't you mention that there is a "Pre-programming" on fights since quite some time. I have seen more often than enough that a single unit is being slapped with 2 to 5 red hitpoints BEFORE (!!!) any single unit either side has made a move. That shows clear that there is a purpose programming killing single units - it happens quite permanent with 2 wave battles and this "Pre-Programming" of dealing hit-points before anything has started is actually mean - not to use another description that would get censored. Clear objective - we all know why is that so.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Everyone knows that.
Doesn't hit the point though. The permanent twisting and tweaking of defense army compositions and slowly increase of defense levels show a clear picture what Inno is up to. Why don't you mention that there is a "Pre-programming" on fights since quite some time. I have seen more often than enough that a single unit is being slapped with 2 to 5 red hitpoints BEFORE (!!!) any single unit either side has made a move. That shows clear that there is a purpose programming killing single units - it happens quite permanent with 2 wave battles and this "Pre-Programming" of dealing hit-points before anything has started is actually mean - not to use another description that would get censored. Clear objective - we all know why is that so.
There's no "pre-programming" otherwise none of us would be able to complete these battles. There are units with rapid deployment ability, and as it is a specific ability it takes some time after the battle start for them to land and shoot, but in some cases the damage they do is already applied as they're landing.

When they shoot again no new damage is taken. So there is no "purpose programming killing single units" or however you're imagining this, just the effect from a game action being shown too soon. But don't take my word for it, simply watch what happens with the units with rapid deployment who attack you in these cases where you notice this.

graycat

Farmer
I do not like the changes to the rewards for GE. I have no issues with the changes to the battles or the addition of Level 4 but I do not like that the 20 and 100 fp rewards were eliminated. I also don't like that the 200 goods reward is gone and that difficult to acquire buildings like SoK are no longer available. I do not understand the need to replace items like the watchfire (1x1, 4% defense) with the ritual flame (2x1, 8% defense), doesn't make sense. If you are going to make the flame a replacement then give a defense bonus like 9-10%, or allow the defense bonus to increase with city age.

I was asked to report on the changes to a live world and people like the battle changes and additional level but dislike the elimination of the above mentioned rewards.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I do not like the changes to the rewards for GE. I have no issues with the changes to the battles or the addition of Level 4 but I do not like that the 20 and 100 fp rewards were eliminated. I also don't like that the 200 goods reward is gone
None of these were removed/eliminated. The chances for obtaining them were slightly lowered.

landed42

Farmer
KDS-ZZ's comment about units showing damage when no troop has moved is still occurring. The damage shows up on the scroll bar at the bottom, but doesn't show up on the troop on the field until he is actually hit. Really weird. You know a bad thing is coming, then you finally get it. It's not really a bug, but still a disconnect.