• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The death of Guild Expedition

DeletedUser6201

I start with a question.
How much att and def i need to have to pass all the levels on GE at age Artic Future on auto?
Before the rebalacing +112% att and +106% def is what enough for pass all the fight whit small loss. Now if i go the half of the level 2 i'm lucky.

My opinion is that you IG need to make more level...5 seem enough and rebalance all the fights.

DeletedUser5160

I did it with 147/92 with only 1 wipe full auto'ing GE.

Sl8yer

Regent
I start with a question.
How much att and def i need to have to pass all the levels on GE at age Artic Future on auto?
Before the rebalacing +112% att and +106% def is what enough for pass all the fight whit small loss. Now if i go the half of the level 2 i'm lucky.

My opinion is that you IG need to make more level...5 seem enough and rebalance all the fights.

Why on earth are you playing a game if you want to win all on auto?:rolleyes:
Where lies the challenge in that? Why do you even bother? Why not request that all prizes are sent to you every tuesday?

DeletedUser5160

Why on earth are you playing a game if you want to win all on auto?:rolleyes:
Where lies the challenge in that? Why do you even bother? Why not request that all prizes are sent to you every tuesday?

It's a time deal. For me, there is no strategy in the RNG telling me what the range of my attack is, so I might as well auto and hope for the best.

DeletedUser7239

It's a time deal. For me, there is no strategy in the RNG telling me what the range of my attack is, so I might as well auto and hope for the best.

Actually i think almost no one fights in auto mode, i do get it must be done to make it more hard, but the rebalance shame was only to increase diamond sales, as many now start to realize.
Even for those who fights on manual, its harder then ever, AND with crap prizes week after week.

Sl8yer

Regent

Hoping for the best is something else than expecting to win.

Even for those who fights on manual, its harder then ever, AND with crap prizes week after week.

No one is forcing you to do it.

All I see you do is complain about the prizes in almost every post you make. Stop playing if it is such a big deal for you.

DeletedUser7239

Hoping for the best is something else than expecting to win.

No one is forcing you to do it.

All I see you do is complain about the prizes in almost every post you make. Stop playing if it is such a big deal for you.

Instead of complaining, think in things to change this for the better, like i and others try to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sl8yer

Regent
All I can find is complaiont after complait. If that is your idea of making things better you are great at it.

DeletedUser

I start with a question.

with manual fighting it can be done without problems with 93% :D

so my opinion
learn to fight and do it manually ;)

but wouldn't it nice to have an auto-function for negotiation :D

DeletedUser6201

For all that think i don't know to fight manually and say i need to leave because of that, this is my answear:
I start playing this game 22 may 2012, the date of official release in my country, i was from the first players that make tutorials who to fight manually... I beat with 8 archers from iron age all sector to the ending of LME. I KNOW that manually you can win, BUT i don't have the time to waste in GE on manually. This why i have my GB up to a point where is over maximum of 90%. My opinion is that GE must be hard, near to impossible to beat on auto only for those who don't have at least 95% -100% att. and def. .
I really want to receive a feedback from someone in charge... COMA and above.
Thank you all!

Sl8yer

Regent
BUT i don't have the time to waste in GE on manually.

That is your problem. Why should that be a reason to make changes in the game? If all can be done on auto what is the reason to play?

This why i have my GB up to a point where is over maximum of 90%. My opinion is that GE must be hard, near to impossible to beat on auto only for those who don't have at least 95% -100% att. and def.

Why? What you are saying here is absolutely ridiculous. Your opponent has 105/105 and you want the AI, who is rather lousy at fighting, to beat that with 95/95? :rolleyes: Did you use the same insight in your tutorials? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7649

As much as I love Atuo, GE wasn't built for everyone to just click auto and move on. There are three levels for a reason, the prizes increase with every level for a reason, and you get more points the further you go alone-for a reason. It's SUPPOSED to be difficult, not a walk in the park. I totally support making GE easier, but these are Innos reasons for not doing that...

DeletedUser6201

everybody did that in 2012 :cool:

and where would be the challenge if GE could be done easily with autobattle ?
yes, who play then. This was the point :)
Yes, i know what you mean, but i offer a second alternative to make the GE in 5 level, why ? because i will have 3-4 levels of fun on auto and players that want a challenge get 1-2 level of hardcore battles. Win Win and Win for Inno. => Players like me => more fun with no time || Players like you challenge and fun in time || InnoG. More Diamonds buy by players because more content.

That is your problem. Why should that be a reason to make changes in the game? If all can be done on auto what is the reason to play?

Why? What you are saying here is absolutely ridiculous. Your opponent has 105/105 and you want the AI, who is rather lousy at fighting, to beat that with 95/95? :rolleyes: Did you use the same insight in your tutorials? :rolleyes:
Not only mine and this is not a constructive point, you say that only you need to have fun with this game others not?
Read my alternative and think that att and def can be change on any time by devs.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I really want to receive a feedback from someone in charge... COMA and above.
Thank you all!
What you're asking simply can't be answered. There is no specific bonus that will guarantee your victory on autobattle, because a battle is about many various things and not just the GB boosts. Which units you're facing, whether it's a two-wave battle or one-wave, and every step the units would take would 'decide' the outcome of that battle.

If you're headed in a battle with 1 original units and 7 Rogues, and you click autobattle and that unit moves forward it can get attacked and defeated by the enemy before your Rogues are touched, meaning you'll lose regardless of your GB bonus.

You can't predict the actual outcome of a battle just like that.