• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

-Emperor-

Farmer
Inno has once again released a shameful event in which without 15€ you are nobody and nothing... Here again there is no chance to collect at least 9 levels of a building without diamonds, as it was years earlier.
As for doubloons from incidents in general, it's funny, I received only 5 doubloons from 3 incidents for the entire duration of the event, twice 1, the last time there were as many as 3.. lol
There is still a lot to write about greed on the part of developers, but everyone understands and knows this...

Inno has once again released a shameful event in which without 15€ you are nobody and nothing... Here again there is no chance to collect at least 9 levels of a building without diamonds, as it was years earlier.
As for doubloons from incidents in general, it's funny, I received only 5 doubloons from 3 incidents for the entire duration of the event, twice 1, the last time there were as many as 3.. lol
There is still a lot to write about greed on the part of developers, but everyone understands and knows this...
Maybe wait until the Event is released on live, after any and all adjustments, to pass judgement? Just saying.

Ice bear

Squire
Thank you very much for confirming these moments. If I understand correctly biggest bottles (300% da and 100% aa) available only from event pass and no buildings provide them as fragments?
Paradise rose provides fragments 100% attack and defense for attacking army.

CDmark

Baronet
I don't think there will be adjustments, the most they can make new nerf of event building and increase the amount of money for the golden chest...
They already made an adjustment. There were 2 issues
1) frequency of getting an incident with doubloons
2) the amount of doubloons given for the incident

The amounts were adjusted and now give 5/10/30, probably easy to fix. I do not know what it takes to change the frequency, technically, maybe we are stuck with it and it is adjusted for the live event; I hope so bcs I have gotten 2 and many are still at zero.

Just running some numbers on my handy paper bag, if collecting all incidents gets us about 10% more event currency (that number seems in the ballpark), this would give us 20 more advances

basis: event 1110 via da "cat" - don't mess with a guy that has a simulator, his numbers are always right...lol.
so 10% of 1110, gonna say 100 doubloons = 10 tries = 20 advances
assume 2 advances per try, historically, this is about right

I calculated for me, I would get to about 260, leaving me 20 short BUT, I got lucky, I got shuffles earlier versus later many times. I didn't track it because I didn't think we would end up on the losing side. It already seems I am seeing for the live event, I will have to wait and spend a large amount in 1 day to give me more opportunities for the shuffle and increase my chances for the +10. Since I don't have a simulator (wonder if Walmart sells them, they got everything...lol), I will use hit shuffle every 12 openings, spend 1200 doubloons (+100 from incidents) at one time to just get a number.
I get 1200 @ 120 = 10 boards 24 advances each = 240 total
10 shuffle hits = +100 doubloons = 20 advances, brings the total to 260 advances and we need 280 for the L9 event building.

Now hit shuffle every 8 openings
same 240, 30 advances from shuffle (get it 15 times) makes 270, still short 10 for L9 traders post.

The two calculations above assume incidents generate 100, 8 openings until shuffle is a lucky scenario, back to luck again.

I didn't add in +3 show because I bought the low end simulator bought at Paper-Bags R Us. You have to spend all at once, last day not even focusing on specials.

One question I do have, maybe someone can answer, if I open 2 today, at the next daily refresh, do those 2 still stay or is the board back to open them all new again? I seem to remember new board. I may test it if no one knows for this event, 100% for sure.

GateKeeper

Baronet

nice2haveu

Baronet
Hooray only 16 more days of clicking to 2 puzzle pieces a day...so much fun. At least there used to be a spinning "shiny object" that took our attn...or at least made us dizzy and gave us an experience ;) But I read that Juber said more changes coming.....so keeping the faith
For live servers, it should not go like this at any cost. They should make some good adjustments.
I can only think of few changes which can be easily applied,
- after rush quests double up or increase 50% on the doubloons reward received
- shuffle window after slots are filled, any extra shuffle from board allows to swap one of the selected choice.
- event board doubloon cost spending will be set as '7' instead of 10.
I could have done this change with team approval, if I was in dev team

The
They already made an adjustment. There were 2 issues
1) frequency of getting an incident with doubloons
2) the amount of doubloons given for the incident

The amounts were adjusted and now give 5/10/30, probably easy to fix. I do not know what it takes to change the frequency, technically, maybe we are stuck with it and it is adjusted for the live event; I hope so bcs I have gotten 2 and many are still at zero.

Just running some numbers on my handy paper bag, if collecting all incidents gets us about 10% more event currency (that number seems in the ballpark), this would give us 20 more advances

basis: event 1110 via da "cat" - don't mess with a guy that has a simulator, his numbers are always right...lol.
so 10% of 1110, gonna say 100 doubloons = 10 tries = 20 advances
assume 2 advances per try, historically, this is about right

I calculated for me, I would get to about 260, leaving me 20 short BUT, I got lucky, I got shuffles earlier versus later many times. I didn't track it because I didn't think we would end up on the losing side. It already seems I am seeing for the live event, I will have to wait and spend a large amount in 1 day to give me more opportunities for the shuffle and increase my chances for the +10. Since I don't have a simulator (wonder if Walmart sells them, they got everything...lol), I will use hit shuffle every 12 openings, spend 1200 doubloons (+100 from incidents) at one time to just get a number.
I get 1200 @ 120 = 10 boards 24 advances each = 240 total
10 shuffle hits = +100 doubloons = 20 advances, brings the total to 260 advances and we need 280 for the L9 event building.

Now hit shuffle every 8 openings
same 240, 30 advances from shuffle (get it 15 times) makes 270, still short 10 for L9 traders post.

The two calculations above assume incidents generate 100, 8 openings until shuffle is a lucky scenario, back to luck again.

I didn't add in +3 show because I bought the low end simulator bought at Paper-Bags R Us. You have to spend all at once, last day not even focusing on specials.

One question I do have, maybe someone can answer, if I open 2 today, at the next daily refresh, do those 2 still stay or is the board back to open them all new again? I seem to remember new board. I may test it if no one knows for this event, 100% for sure.
The board resets every day at reset As far as the frequency of getting doubloons, you can't make any assumptions there. I have gotten them twice so far, each time for 5 FP, enough for one attempt. With no guarantee I will get any more the rest of the event. So as far as Beta goes, this event is a waste and totally non-productive. The big question will be what happens when it hits the live servers, and whether any adjustments are made.

got my first incident with 5 dublons!!!! After 50 in words FIFTY days. Whatever they test or release or program... not in a beta world... and if adjustments will be done... far to late!!!
Feels like the last days changes in the aniversery event... what to test then anymore...

me still keep collecting dias without testing until testing is possible again

Proven Legend

Merchant
With some players getting incidents and some not it leaves me wodering if Inno is favouring some players, maybe depending on if they are money players or not, or if they are just having a laugh. Whatever I would urge players to stay and continue playing BUT stop wasting your hard earned money until they (Inno) get their act together and make this game enjoyable again.

With some players getting incidents and some not it leaves me wodering if Inno is favouring some players, maybe depending on if they are money players or not, or if they are just having a laugh. Whatever I would urge players to stay and continue playing BUT stop wasting your hard earned money until they (Inno) get their act together and make this game enjoyable again.
While I don't think that INNO is selectively providing doubloons from incidents to money players I wouldn't find anything wrong if they did. Lots of businesses reward their best customers with perks. Airline frequent flyer miles is a good example.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
If you get the event pass, you can earn more upgrades but they don't give you more selection kits to get the level 1 main structure. They need to fix that asap.

AllamHRK

Baronet
1 doubloon in incident is too much, it should be nerfed, it should be...

0.05% chance to get 1/200 shards for 1/10 parts to assemble 1 doubloon

Oh that would be good. :D

I have always been a spender in the game. In some of the past, great, events I have spent as much as 700 on the events alone. I have gotten doubloons twice from incidents so being a spender is not a factor.
But that shouldn't even be an issue in Beta. They give us 2k diamonds to test out the events and this isn't even a new event, it's a remake of the summer event. My thought is that they want to see how bad they can make the event, and still get people to spend money. Who knows.

it does not have to do with money... just with luck. You could even spend lots of money and being unlucky. We have in our guild me (got 1 incident) and some with none until now and some with more incidents. So its all about luck. None of us is investing money. So even worse for the ones spending money. But again stuff which will not be sufficient tested and might be rolled out without sufficient feed back of customers...