• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Astrid

Baronet
So in the next event we will have 2 premium lines, one for $15 and another one for $25. What they offer in these packages is really irrelevant for me anymore. I decided not to spend any money anymore, they are just not worth it. They fast forwarded released GE5 and everyone is in high need of defence boosts. The summer event is good example here. Privateer's Boathouse is an amazing building that provides both types of boosts, offensive and defensive, but guess what, they radically changed the event and it's just impossible to build one to max level without burning tens of thousands of diamonds. Yet we have the event already filled with overpowered golden upgrades for Governor's Villa, 2023 summer kits and extra upgrades to be able to finish the main building.

This event is nothing more than an aggressive beggar for money. They know very well that we need those defence boosts and they bloat us with buildings and upgrades with defence boosts for money.

Devilsangel

Baronet
So in the next event we will have 2 premium lines, one for $15 and another one for $25. What they offer in these packages is really irrelevant for me anymore. I decided not to spend any money anymore, they are just not worth it. They fast forwarded released GE5 and everyone is in high need of defence boosts. The summer event is good example here. Privateer's Boathouse is an amazing building that provides both types of boosts, offensive and defensive, but guess what, they radically changed the event and it's just impossible to build one to max level without burning tens of thousands of diamonds. Yet we have the event already filled with overpowered golden upgrades for Governor's Villa, 2023 summer kits and extra upgrades to be able to finish the main building.

This event is nothing more than an aggressive beggar for money. They know very well that we need those defence boosts and they bloat us with buildings and upgrades with defence boosts for money.
And all the golden upgrades with defensive add-ons available only for money....

If anybody from the programming team is able to read and understand reading... I still have had no incident with dublons!!!! until now although I collected any single senceless street incident with coins.... My level of frustration is over the max... Event still low and boring, no chance to get at least the building plust the event initself is boring and frustrating over a very very very very long period

I keep collecting my dias.... as a bonus of frustration... Testing isnt really possible due to prices and design

Retired Guy

Marquis
I've had two incidents with doubloons so far (guess that puts me in top 10%, or perhaps 1%? ;-)) .. one for a single doubloon, one for 5..

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Holy... 300% attack boosts? And the 200% one every 15 days? I guess the Daunting Tower is already a lot less useful. I could easily see players getting 15 (or more) of the Pirates Hideouts buildings (the 1x1s) and getting these daily.

Last edited:
DAY 49 giving feed back on the most boring event ever... still no dublon found on my single little place. Cleared more and more incidents; around 20 or so a day. Mainly rubish like coins or so... when some round coin was involved it were either coins or medals. I collect 20 dublons a day giving me 2 choices to get rubish... got alrady 3 lvl 1 buildings and even (Appplaus) 5 lvl up kits...
So in essence my daily work to test this event is
1. clearing all incidents
2. collect 10 dublons from overnight
3. fulfill the daily event stuff
4. fulfill the daily event. Which is the most exciting part of the event.. as 1. to 4 is boring to frustrating

... And you want people to do this in
67 days in a row... wow

and before continue rhyming I am not good in ... I try collecting dias without spending any ;-)
Decided to collect before spending : its about Inno to find out about the currency.. fun against money

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
Apologies if it was asked and answered before but i am very curious to know if:
new black bottles work together att and def bonus in att or I have to choose either black aa or black da boost?
Also do new black bottles stack together with old red bottles or again I have to choose?

Also i wouldnt mind to have something like golden panda statue but in line with current southern hemisphere new year event. Maybe GREEDY pirate statue covered with gold? Giving 1 fragment of golden villa of corrupted viceroy fragment? :)
And finally, we got changes coming to daily list :) that is good news :)

CrashBoom

Legend
With the next update, we will make some changes to the Event.

• The Goods for the Hidden Goods were too hidden. We have changed the production to be always 3 Goods and therefor display the production correctly (already applied today)
and 2 previous age goods