• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
what is new to boost for attacking army ?
I have plenty of them in my inventory
and a building already produce fragments of it (Golden Orrery)

we need attack boost for defending army

the attack boost for attacking army item should be changed to attack boost for defending army item
the defense boost for attacking army item is new. no need to change that
Last time I checked pirates were known for plundering and attacking, not defending
Pirates ARE the attacking army, so it is just fitting for the boosts to be exclusive for attacking army in this event ;)

MATR

Squire
Sure change guilds to do GE 5. Is there a list of guilds opening GE 5? I heard there was a worldwide boycott of GE 5. Both guilds I'm in are not opening 5, the one on beta and my main one on Korch

MATR

Squire
Where do I go to find the stats for each new building by era? I tried looking in wiki for Skull Cave and it isn't listed there.

Sure change guilds to do GE 5. Is there a list of guilds opening GE 5? I heard there was a worldwide boycott of GE 5. Both guilds I'm in are not opening 5, the one on beta and my main one on Korch
I play 5 worlds on the US server. 4 opened GE 5 for the second time. One didn't and said that they had no plans to going forward. I sent out a few messages and it took me only a few hours to find a guild that was going to regularly open it so I joined up with them. The boycott seems to be a myth on the US server.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If they would make the reshuffle like anniversary it would be better. Just pay 1 summer coin or auto-reshuffle upon completing the board. As for the new grand prize progress, just change it entirely back to what it once was: 1-3 progress with average around 2. Just make the rules like this:
0-1 head: +1 progress
2 head: + 2 progress
3 head: + 3 progress
This way we at least know that our coins will at worse be 1 progress, at best 3. Like every other year before. Rather than 0-3 progress.
It is nice to see city defense boosts but they are useless when the guild refuses to open GE 5
I think it's more big talk of a few upset players. They think Inno will be forced to change things up to their demand. However most guilds are mixed. Some take the challenge, others don't. Usually you hear the negative, not the positive. However there are enough guilds who don't care about what others think or say and opening it because they feel it's either worth it or they feel like opening it.
As a guild leader I've decided with the other leaders to opening GE5 up for now. We've decided to trying GE5 and not denying our members acces to it.

Amphistaff

Farmer
You can only get the governor upgrade via the pass no frags to get it for free ?
Looks like it. I didn't see it scrolling through the list of prizes. Possible to be in the treasure maps and VERY unlikely to be a daily special.

I REALLY dislike hiding things behind a paywall espescially since INNO switched from the premium currency to straight up RL Cash.

I don't mind having the OPTION to get something instantaneously and have made use of that option in the past. But the feeling that you are a 2nd class player because you don't spend money is just steadily creeping in.
I support the efforts to decrease "Free" diamond income but that event pass BS is just an abomination.

This has really bothered me as well. I didn't mind when it cost diamonds. I still only bought it for diamonds once or twice but now the premium track is really being pushed by adding extremely powerful rewards. I'm not spending every month for an event pass and especially not when I've got thousands of diamonds (or 10s of thousands w/ all the free ones we get on beta) that I have nothing to spend on.

The shuffle-mechanism is annoying.
Change it to an option - add shuffle button, greyed at start, when you find the shuffle, you can click it

I have always been extremely frustrated by the shuffle button in the winter event. Nothing worse feeling than hitting the shuffle tile every time instead of the being able to hit the key. I like the idea of being able to choose when to shuffle. If we have to have a shuffle button, at least make it less frustrating by letting us choose when to shuffle.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So - another interesting thing that I haven't seen anyone say yet.
1681393126445.png

It's *really* interesting that the PY-R8 WAIT

Ok wait wait wait I was writing this and it's PIRATE. PY + R + eight = PIRATE!!!!

Ok but anyways, I think it's really cool that we're seeing buildings that produce a specific unit type only. Not only that, but when producing one unit/day in a 1x1 tile, this building is equivalent in units/tile to a level 72 Alcatraz. SEVENTY-TWO. Where's the rogue hideout shrink shrink shrink kit?

-Alin-

Emperor
So - another interesting thing that I haven't seen anyone say yet.
View attachment 9429

It's *really* interesting that the PY-R8 WAIT

Ok wait wait wait I was writing this and it's PIRATE. PY + R + eight = PIRATE!!!!

Ok but anyways, I think it's really cool that we're seeing buildings that produce a specific unit type only. Not only that, but when producing one unit/day in a 1x1 tile, this building is equivalent in units/tile to a level 72 Alcatraz. SEVENTY-TWO. Where's the rogue hideout shrink shrink shrink kit?
4% in SAJM.
Well, a sajm player will not use only artilerries units, but maybe in other eras where people are using artilerries is ok.

It is so sad to see so many little buildings coming and giving units which could be used for GvG, but knowing how broken and scripted is nowadays it takes away all the fun.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
and you need 72 reno kits / one up kits when you advance to the next age o_O