• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So - another interesting thing that I haven't seen anyone say yet.
View attachment 9429

It's *really* interesting that the PY-R8 WAIT

Ok wait wait wait I was writing this and it's PIRATE. PY + R + eight = PIRATE!!!!

Ok but anyways, I think it's really cool that we're seeing buildings that produce a specific unit type only. Not only that, but when producing one unit/day in a 1x1 tile, this building is equivalent in units/tile to a level 72 Alcatraz. SEVENTY-TWO. Where's the rogue hideout shrink shrink shrink kit?
Interesting, forge of frag. How many frag does it take to assemble? Didn't see it in the announcement, at the time of writhing.

CDmark

Baronet
shuffle = no calendar for me, I don't waste the time, too frustrating. But, the skull cave is a nice building and will take diamonds to get. Worst case, 32x400=12800. So people with diamonds do have a place to spend them without spending direct $$. Not sure the price is worth it but that is a choice by the player.

Premium line, Viceroy at 340, not sure how that works out with normal play. At 280 you get L9 Traders Post. If you want people to spend the $15, move it to 280. YES, along with the Buccaneer upgrade given at the beginning. If you make it so we have to spend diamonds too, now you are double dipping on players. Obviously you are using the paywall to give options for improving our cities for GE 5, defending stats. One can wait for events and get improvements over time. Others can pay and get improvements for defending army faster and not have to change the building in the city. I can handle that business model. BUT, where you put it is important.
Double dipping us = NO BUENO

I will wait to see calculations but I don't think you are making a L9 Traders post @280 and the 30 fragments for the Bucc @300 a given. Plus, due to the nature of receiving hidden rewards, it can not be calculated exactly.

Treasure map - I guess you know how many people spend on it, I never have bought the full Elves workshop. I think it is a waste but others may like it.

All Free Now

Marquis
Calendar mentioned with 0/32. Which month has 32 days?

If decided to apply 32 days, don't mention 'calendar' from now onwards. Find some other name for it matching with the associated event.

For example,
- Adventure Menu
- Chest slots
- Treasure cave

If not, apply max 31days as a default option with 'calendar' name.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Bad enough you used the same mechanics as Winter Event.. "but"

- PLEASE change the "ring tone".. to something a little more pirate related.. a parrot, an "arg me matey's", a lightening strike, thunder... .. ANYTHING that doesn't remind us of turning the lights on in a building..
- Consider getting rid of the shuffle.. it alone caused many players to give on up the winter calendar.. No one will waste doubloons chasing the daily key only to lose all their progress.. "or", if you want to keep the shuffle.. double (at least!) the doubloons from quests.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Where did you get 0-3 from? Text in the middle of the board says 1-3, and from my limited testing I never got 0.
From having 3 tries with coins. When a coin falls at head it's 1 progress. So, if none of the 3 coins fall at head, should equal 0 progress.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I believe the minimum would be 1 progress. But...coming from InnoGames I wouldn't be surprised at 0 :D
I feel it should be 1 too but to my understanding that's how the game of chance works: head or coin. If you choose head and all 3 falls on coin, you lose and don't get any progress. So, 0-3 progress (0-3 wins). Maybe my misinterpreted the announcement but that's the way I felt it was describing it.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I feel it should be 1 too but to my understanding that's how the game of chance works: head or coin. If you choose head and all 3 falls on coin, you lose and don't get any progress. So, 0-3 progress (0-3 wins). Maybe my misinterpreted the announcement but that's the way I felt it was describing it.
I made some moves and didn't see this option to "pick" heads or tails. When you make a move, the "coin purse" is automatically opened and you gain 1 to 3 advances. At least that's how it was for me every time.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I made some moves and didn't see this option to "pick" heads or tails. When you make a move, the "coin purse" is automatically opened and you gain 1 to 3 advances. At least that's how it was for me every time.
I read in the announcement something like that you had 3 attempts and were playing something like heads or tails. When it felt at head you got progress. Probably got confused by that

SirAlucard

Steward
Funny to see, that nobody noticed the amount of tradings posts lvl1 you get. You get one right from the start, ok no problem so far, the second one when you reach 100 and a third one on 380 fortuna points. Without stuffing money into Innos thr...ehm...hands, you get 3 buildings, if you're lucky, and 10 upgrades, when you reach the 380. I bit misscalculated, no? Even if you manage to get ALL grand prizes, you get just 23, still not enough to upgrade all 3 buildings fully, you're basically FORCED to buy additional dubloons AND the event pass to get all 3 upgraded.

And I have to agree, why did they change the overall loved summer event to something that reminds everyone of the overall not so much loved winter event? Speaking in a way even you will understand, you basically took a good steak and throw it into the bin and then replaced it with minced meat. I won't even try to complete the "calendar",it was nerver and will never be worth it. Speaking of shoting yourself in your foot.

nice2haveu

Viceroy
Kindly requesting you to enable premium pass for the event and deduct 1500 diamonds from my account.
Nice Bargain!! I am not sure about your intention, but somehow makes me feel to go in that manner instead of diamonds.
Each month spending money for beta server is not so good, since live server anyhow it is going to be spend for satisfaction.
It would be better to get an opinion from community manager on this, since every event premium pass money spending will be there.
An voting poll with 1500 diamonds vs Unlocking Premium pass in the event will give the strong community perspective and decision.

hades8840

Marquis
Should have the calendar like we get in the halloween event this one because it has the same mechanic for getting keys like the winter event you have zero chance of completing the calendar unless you will throw diamonds at it .. and how is the selection kits unlocked for the hideout buildings has a padlock on mine