• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Thunderdome

Emperor
I had gotten like 5 total thus far from incidents, and yet the incidents are gone when the quest calls for them comes up. Thankfully, there is the "other" quest (or) in there or I would be waiting until Christmas for incidents to pop up to clear.

Fenix

Viceroy
Never got 1 in incidents.

A quation abaut todays task: we can do other thing to get a provice beside fighting or negotiating? I do not like to see the text "get a province not fighting" (or something similar).

CrashBoom

Legend

A quation abaut todays task: we can do other thing to get a provice beside fighting or negotiating? I do not like to see the text "get a province not fighting" (or something similar).
you can make the or-part

solve 7 encounters with fighting
that is in GEx not on the map

6zeva9

Baronet

It was only 2 sectors without fighting, not a whole province, unless you only had 1 or 2 sectors left.

Il Mardok

Farmer
I am hating this event, it's frustrating.
I prefer the "daily reward" system, it's still random but at least you can focus your efforts on the reward you would like to get.
Although it must be difficult but in the end the player must reach the goal.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Wonders never cease.

How many of us that are playing on the app version get to spin the wheel and didn't have to push a button to get it going? I have. You just move the wheel with your finger to get it going. Now, that's another funny.

Also, is it just me or did the wheel didn't refresh for everyone when a person clicks on the "Refresh and Spin" button? Meaning, one can be on the screen to collect the desired reward(s) on the current screen while others are spinning and refreshing away.

Emberguard

Emperor
Wonders never cease.

How many of us that are playing on the app version get to spin the wheel and didn't have to push a button to get it going? I have. You just move the wheel with your finger to get it going. Now, that's another funny.
that was a feature last year too

Also, is it just me or did the wheel didn't refresh for everyone when a person clicks on the "Refresh and Spin" button? Meaning, one can be on the screen to collect the desired reward(s) on the current screen while others are spinning and refreshing away.
The moment you press the button the result is already determined before animations go through. You can tell from quests to collect X thing being completed before the wheel starts moving

So if I’m not mistaken on your order of events, the answer is no. They would have already received the reward before you refreshed. But their animation may still be catching up to your refresh and vice versa

DeletedUser9666

The main prize is fantastic. The event is boring. Not enough tasks to do and not enough doubloons available to earn.
Now, there are still 10 or 11 days of waiting left.

Inno - if you cannot fill these remaining days with some additional event opportunities, can you at least let me finish all remaining quests right away, so that I can collect the main prize sooner, and call it a day?

Is dragging it for 10-11 days really necessary? Is it to have me to login every day and make your statistics look good?

Thunderdome

Emperor
So if I’m not mistaken on your order of events, the answer is no. They would have already received the reward before you refreshed. But their animation may still be catching up to your refresh and vice versa
That's the problem. I haven't refreshed the wheel and I see the ticker going off saying another player had refreshed the wheel and won a prize that doesn't show on my view. I could still spin (usually try the gold prize 3 times before I refresh my view to spin as not waste my doubloons) to get the prize and I would get it before doing the refresh on my end.

Is dragging it for 10-11 days really necessary? Is it to have me to login every day and make your statistics look good?
That's their norm. I am also playing the waiting game as well. Kind of hard to set up ahead of time without knowing what it holds.

I now have my Villa at level 6 and have calculated that I will finish the event two upgrades short. I have done every quest and collected all incidents twice every day (which has given me 1 single doubloon since the start). How come the event is so short of doubloons? I will not buy them with diamonds, so I guess this Villa will go back into my inventory until we get a future opportunity to upgrade it. Very disappointed.

Julvs

Merchant
I now have my Villa at level 6 and have calculated that I will finish the event two upgrades short. I have done every quest and collected all incidents twice every day (which has given me 1 single doubloon since the start). How come the event is so short of doubloons? I will not buy them with diamonds, so I guess this Villa will go back into my inventory until we get a future opportunity to upgrade it. Very disappointed.
Very true. And it seems that this time INNO has no desire to rectify. In previous events they have given bonuses or updates to be able to finish the game. Now it seems not.

Rakanu

Farmer
I've gotten 2 incidents with dubloons and I guess I am lucky seeing as other people have not gotten any yet.

I also am in the same place with others that will not be able to get a maxed Villa without buying diamonds (yes, I spent my free diamonds on diamond expansions slots so that is my fault). But it sure appears there is no way to get a maxed Villa without spending diamonds. I am curious if this is going to be the norm going forward?