• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser10182

[QUOTE = "- RKinG-, post: 85175, member: 6526"]
Not,
Antiques Dealer is the worst system of its kind on Innogame. I prefer the solution they found for Elvenar.
We have been waiting for a long time for an exchange solution and we are being offered Antiques Dealer to further ruin the playing experience.[/QUOTE]
this is just your opinion, i like the auction

coolyfooly

Squire
Is it possible the Gold will be increased due to not being able to motivate? and can we change the population to happyness? all event buildings seem to give population but not enough happyness it seems.

DeletedUser9356

Let's be brutally honest here: since it was announced that an occasional doubloon might be found among the Incidents, I've religiously crawled around looking for Incidents (as I do anyway). In all that time, I've found a grand total of ONE: count them, ONE, doubloon.
I feel that Inno was just jerking us around, and is throttling down the probability to something like 1/2 of 1%, just so they can pretend they listened to us. I feel betrayed.

6zeva9

Baronet
Let's be brutally honest here: since it was announced that an occasional doubloon might be found among the Incidents, I've religiously crawled around looking for Incidents (as I do anyway). In all that time, I've found a grand total of ONE: count them, ONE, doubloon.
I feel that Inno was just jerking us around, and is throttling down the probability to something like 1/2 of 1%, just so they can pretend they listened to us. I feel betrayed.
When my neighbour told me he had found a second on this morning, after I told him I had found my first I was upset. 4 days and 1 Doubloon, then I got a second one when I logged in after coming home from work.

It is what it is a lottery and there is no guarantee that you find any so to have found one is a piece of good fortune.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Very happy with the change to the Crow's Nest and having gotten a full Ship from the Wheel.

Also, I just found my first dubloon in the incidents. Apparently that possiblity was introduced a while ago, and it seems the chance is very low then.

Excellent event, Summer has always been one of my favorites.

With Inno continuing to introduce new prizes for every event, and clearly also having listened to the requests to provide upgrades for event buildings fromn thje same event earlier, I find myself often getting TWO grand prizes. The new one, and a second one from the previous event. I'm not sure whether two great prizes are needed and would be fine with Inno giving just one grand prize per event on average. As lomng as that one is basically guaranteed if you put in the work. A simple solution for this might be to replace the current Crow's Nest Upgrade Kits with Summer Selection Kits that allow you to select either a Crow's Nest Upgrade or a Ship Upgrade.

Clearly the above is not a complaint. : )

DeletedUser7431

It was nice to see the Guard post increase to 4% but another 1% on the Pirate post would seem appropriate as well. Thank you.
It really doesn't matter what INNO displays as percentage. Its all crap anyway. At level 6 getting coins is at percentage or probability of 5%. Then you get 3 times in a row coins. What does that tell you ?
It tells me that Inno is slapping you right in the face with displaying percentages that by no means are anywhere accurate.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I haven't had a single one yet.
I had two the day after they were added... but none since... so the chances seem really slim - considering that 10 doubloons are enough for a grand prize, they can not be as common as energy drinks have been.

But maybe Inno could (for the next event) change the incidents behavior so that a certain amount of event currency is hidden in all possible incidents over the whole event time frame - so every player that collects all incidents each day during the event has the same amount of extra-currency at the end of the event (just the distribution during the event might be random). - E.g. the chance to find Event-currency could go up if the daily average of event-currency found until then is below the theoretical one and go down otherwise - to make it fair though, Inno would have to track each players "downtime" though in which incidents failed to generate due to the player being offline for too long and have to factor that in somehow...

It tells me that Inno is slapping you right in the face with displaying percentages that by no means are anywhere accurate.
have you ever had Stochastics/Probability Theory in school? Or have you ever heard of selective perception?

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
Wheel of loose
te3f.png

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Wheel of loose
Depend of who you are, I love "Store building", and medals are always nice.
Seven days since doubloons were supposedly available through incidents. I haven't had a single one yet.
I have found 3 so far, one this morning.
It really doesn't matter what INNO displays as percentage. Its all crap anyway. At level 6 getting coins is at percentage or probability of 5%. Then you get 3 times in a row coins. What does that tell you ?
You sure, you always get some coins and FP, maybe you did not see what else you got or it was just bad luck.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I like the blue parakeets that are flying around; adds a nice bit of colour compared to the brown eagles they usually have. Sadly, they seem to be disappearing.....

jtrucker

Baronet
The chance of finding doubloon in the incidents must be fraction of percent. Probably second decimal, like one hundredth of a percent or something. I found exactly Zero, nada, zilch, none. And I'm here daily 2-3 times picking up every incident I can see.
Or, perhaps, it is specifically located in those incidents I cannot see (such as tree over the road BEHIND Maharaja's palace or something).
I think they might as well announce "forget it, no doubloons in incidents" and that's that.