• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser10047

As far as I remember the Incidents are planned at the first logon of the day. If you do this with the App and the Event is not enabled on it yet, you will not get them. Is your first logon with the App?
I am playing with the browser only these days, and got 2-3 (ca.) during the event.
The incidents for your city are determined at midnight (game time) and communicated to your client (browser or app) either at login or (if already logged in) when a previous incident is found or the game is refreshed. The reward for an incident is determined by the server at the time the incident is found.

Andi47

Overlord
As far as I remember the Incidents are planned at the first logon of the day. If you do this with the App and the Event is not enabled on it yet, you will not get them. Is your first logon with the App?
I am playing with the browser only these days, and got 2-3 (ca.) during the event.

No, my first logon of the day was always on my laptop.

Or does it count as "first logon", when the antiques dealer, who STILL doesn't exist on the app, spamms with fake-news-"you have been outbid" messages overnight?

DeletedUser9123

so 2 days left and never made it to mobile - it's going to the live server without testing? (I play 75% PC and 25% mobile)

DeletedUser9548

My poor husband Zeus. I had to capture a screenshot of his city. This event has wreaked havoc on his resources, mainly supplies.
He has 1 supply left. Lol. Oh I'm sorry honey. I know, it's not funny.

Supplies Are Almost Gone.jpg

FrejaSP

Viceroy
My poor husband Zeus. I had to capture a screenshot of his city. This event has wreaked havoc on his resources, mainly supplies.
He has 1 supply left. Lol. Oh I'm sorry honey. I know, it's not funny.

View attachment 4150
Looks like he need a lighthouse unless it is outside the picture, it also look like he should wait with last level of the CN so he still have a chance for supplies :)

DeletedUser10216

Does anyone know the start date on different gaming servers

6zeva9

Baronet
Does anyone know the start date on different gaming servers
Your local Community Manager will let you know the start date on the Live servers soon.
However I have money on the 1st or 8th August.
Reason 1 - Events tend to start on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday depending on length.
Reason 2 - The Quest for Day 14 (Quest 48) has an option of "Completing the first Level of Difficulty on the Guild Expedition"
this Quest normally appears between a Wednesday and a Saturday.
Never on a Monday (No GE) or Tuesday (GE starts part way through the day).
Reason 3 - Day 14 is the end of the second week therefore the following day will be the day of the week the event will start on.
Reason 4 - All previous Summer Events that have followed a FoE Soccer Event have started in August.

DeletedUser9356

I am going to check with the devs to make sure the frequency of drops is working as intended.

Please do, because it seems to me that not only are Doubloons not appearing more than once every very few days for the average player, but in my world the number of Incidents in general seems to have noticeably diminished since the rare Doubloons were announced. The latter may be subjective, but the mindboggling rarity of the Incident Doubloons is not.

DeletedUser10218

On mobile I do not see base FP production, just coins. Is it a big or base FP production was removed?

https://ibb.co/bQxwydZ

bQxwydZ

bQxwydZ

DeletedUser9608

Browser only. Daily player, and log on and check for incidents at least twice a day, more on weekends. ONE doubloon so far. This does leave a poor impression of the event, even though I've generally been pleased otherwise.

1. Got the upgrades to finish the pirate ship - great!
2. Crow's nest change was good, and it is easy to finish without spending diamonds - great!
3. I like the guard post idea, though I agree the attack bonus should be 2%

Any time you have provided event currency in incidents previously, good or bad luck did not significantly affect a player's rewards from the game in comparison to other players. This time it does. Not a good idea or a good path to go down.