• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event 2019

Piotr015

Squire
There's also 3rd Loading Screen I think:
SUMMER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

DeletedUser4446

2nd loading screen added

SUMMER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Again this mistake?
Did any of you pay attention in school?
If the wind is blowing into the sails from the back, how in the world are the flags not pointing forward?

And what's with that ship on the right? It brought its own wind with him from the other direction?

smh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10131

Again this mistake?
If the wind is blowing into the sails from the back, how in the world are the flags not pointing forward?

And what's with that ship on the right? It brought its own wind with him from the other direction?

smh.gif

In case this is not a joke I wanna clarify for you and other users, that it is definetly possible for ships to sail in somewhat opposite directions on the same windstream and also for decorative flags to hang in the opposite direction from where the wind is blowing..

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In case this is not a joke I wanna clarify for you and other users, that it is definetly possible for ships to sail in somewhat opposite directions on the same windstream and also for decorative flags to hang in the opposite direction from where the wind is blowing..
I think technically he might be right... the ship on the left could sail "against the wind", the ship in the background however could not (as far as I understand ship physics)...

However due to the topology of the landscape (mountains left and right of the ship) it could well be possible that the wind at the position of the ship in the background is different than at the lighthouse due to a channeling effect of the mountains...

but also, it is art and nobody should really care...

DeletedUser4379

Is it too early/late to put in a plug for a return of the Ziggurat as a prize?
Only the finest building ever introduced in this game (my opinion - of course).;

6zeva9

Baronet
Is it too early/late to put in a plug for a return of the Ziggurat as a prize?
Only the finest building ever introduced in this game (my opinion - of course).;
It was good in 2015, Population and Happiness match, however all it gives is coins that need to be collected every hour to make the most of it. A better idea would be to have a Ziggurat upgrade kit that would give other rewards when motivated, either medals or supplies (I would have said FPs, but that means changing the timings), and maybe a combine attack and defence bonus with a level 2 Ziggurat.

DeletedUser4379

@ 6zeva9 - OK, I easy.
Whatever works for you, as far as upgrades are concerned I'm for it.
But - - I need Zigs 'cuz my two newest cities on Server EN have none at all !!

DeletedUser9557

You can buy zigs at the antiques dealer. Saw one, don't remember price

Emberguard

Emperor
Again this mistake?

smh.gif
Wind can flow in different currents. Look at a weather report. It always curves! Never in a straight line. So given the ship to the left looks like the sails have wind pushing it to the right the picture makes sense. The winds all headed in a similar direction if it’s curving

Emberguard

Emperor
Hoping it’s 3x3 rather then 5x5. The grid on the loading screen doesn’t mean anything. I’ve noticed in previous events the grid isn’t always the right size and is just decoration to fit the artwork

And then there’s this.....
432A9A9D-ABE4-4B88-AF3C-AC8F972A1C89.jpeg

*cough* i bet it’s 5x5 *cough*

DeletedUser9522

Shouldn't this be running already...? I know we have so many new things going on at once, but can't have a break from events, can we ;)
Thought so too. It's already summer and it is not even started on Beta. Maybe it is going straight through to Live-Server. :eek:

Lasair

Farmer
well.... then it shoud start *very* soon on beta. Or is it planned for live servers to start mid september?
no it is probably planned for nearly the whole of August on Live. Otherwise the Autumn Event will have to start far to late....
I think on Beta it will start anytime up to the middle of Juli. So that it will still run on Beta when it starts on live. But that is just my guess...

DeletedUser9123

no it is probably planned for nearly the whole of August on Live. Otherwise the Autumn Event will have to start far to late....
I think on Beta it will start anytime up to the middle of Juli. So that it will still run on Beta when it starts on live. But that is just my guess...
all these new things they have thrown at us and the back to back long events have put things behind schedule I guess