• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event 2019

Lasair

Farmer
First pics of the 'Summer Event' are online.

portrait_331.jpg
portrait_332.jpg
portrait_333.jpg
portrait_334.jpg
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19a.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19b.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19c.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19h.png
SUMMER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

SUMMER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

I didn't find more yet, but I didn't search more than a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

6zeva9

Baronet
Here is one for Captain Sparrow and the crew of the Black Pearl. Summer is here so back to Pirate Cove on Forge Island. Roulette Wheels and Treasure Hunts for all. It worked last year so three weeks of fun, 51 quests (30 Rush and 21 Daily), with an 8 Level 4 by 4 event building.

6zeva9

Baronet
Where did you get 5x5 information? Because when I open that loading screen spoiler and see picture in full size, it looks like 3x3 (look at drawings on the sides, there is a grid around them).

Yes it does look like it is 3 by 3, when you can get a full screen view of the Loading Screen. This would put this building in the same area as last years Fall Windmill for comparison purposes. and it will probably be only halve as good as last Years Ships. So the next question will be if this years prize is worth less that last years will they actually offer us a chance at only upgrading them as I doubt they will offer the three Ship Selection Kits.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Where did you get 5x5 information? Because when I open that loading screen spoiler and see picture in full size, it looks like 3x3 (look at drawings on the sides, there is a grid around them)
I took the picture and laid streets (from japanese settlement) over it (both pictures original resources from foezz...)

R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus19b__.png

If the picture on the server is not a resized version for some reason (to mess with us) the grid in the loading screen ist probably just randomly chosen - a good point for your argument would be though that the palm-trees would be massive, if it really is a 5x5...

Edit: also with Streets from SA:M it looks like 5x5

Also compare with Kraken:
Comparison.png

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Loading Screen may be a distraction. I have looked at last years Loading Screens to see if the Ships were on a 7 by 3 grid, only to find the same Light House loading screens in the Spoiler for last years Summer Event.

DeletedUser7703

Loading Screen may be a distraction. I have looked at last years Loading Screens to see if the Ships were on a 7 by 3 grid, only to find the same Light House loading screens in the Spoiler for last years Summer Event.

I suspect that's due to them using the same filename. The assets used for last years event won't be on the server anymore.

Andi47

Overlord
I took the picture and laid streets (from japanese settlement) over it (both pictures original resources from foezz...)

If the picture on the server is not a resized version for some reason (to mess with us) the grid in the loading screen ist probably just randomly chosen - a good point for your argument would be though that the palm-trees would be massive, if it really is a 5x5...

Edit: also with Streets from SA:M it looks like 5x5

Also compare with Kraken:

And now put a Gondola Dock Market to the right of the Kraken. Would make a nice picture.

6zeva9

Baronet
I suspect that's due to them using the same filename. The assets used for last years event won't be on the server anymore.
You maybe right there, So I have widened my search and I have found Loading screens from previous Events that show the new buildings for that Event, All that are on grids confirm that the Lighthouse will be a 3 by 3 structure.
Sorry to Little Bob in Hell, it is not 5X5, also from recent Events 5 by 5 or larger, New Buildings tend to be the design for groups of buildings, while individual buildings have been designed to fit in no more than two Grids or 24 Squares.

6zeva9

Baronet
By the logic you are applying it is not 5 by 5 but 6 by 6.

That is why 3 by 3 is more logical, remember the Ships are 7 by 3 and Sunken Treasure is 2 by 3

Space is at a premium with all the Events we have had in the last year. Events building have been getting smaller or offering more per square. Individual event buildings are designed now to take up no more than two grids not 4 like you would need for a building of 5 by 5.

Julian24

Viceroy
By the logic you are applying it is not 5 by 5 but 6 by 6.

That is why 3 by 3 is more logical, remember the Ships are 7 by 3 and Sunken Treasure is 2 by 3

Space is at a premium with all the Events we have had in the last year. Events building have been getting smaller or offering more per square. Individual event buildings are designed now to take up no more than two grids not 4 like you would need for a building of 5 by 5.
It is 5x5, look at the post from @beelzebob666.

6zeva9

Baronet
It is 5x5, look at the post from @beelzebob666.
Grow a pair.
Images can be made to match whatever size you want it to. Its call PERSPECTIVE.
The Loading Screen shows it sat in a 3 by 3 grid. The other Pirate rewards from last year are 7 by 3 and 2 by 3.
And as stated "Space is at a premium" in cities at most levels so one that takes up 4 grids is a no brainer.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Grow a pair.
Images can be made to match whatever size you want it to. Its call PERSPECTIVE.
The Loading Screen shows it sat in a 3 by 3 grid. The other Pirate rewards from last year are 7 by 3 and 2 by 3.
And as stated "Space is at a premium" in cities at most levels so one that takes up 4 grids is a no brainer.
You have to consider:
Ship is 3x7 - 21 tiles - nobody bothered with the windmill afterwards as its offered production on only 3x3 was crap in comparison (although it was fair for the size)
World Exhibition is 4x6 - 24 tiles - nobody cared about the altar garden (at least not until it was revamped and even now I am preferring to get a 2nd tholos over a second altar garden)
"Large Lighthouse" on most probably 5x5 - 25 tiles - only one tile bigger than world exhibition - I am pumped on what benefits they will offer us with it :D

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-07-23 - replaced an inappropriate word

Last edited by a moderator: