• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9121

another thought on the pro side is that it is one building and not lots of little once that don´t fit together like the winter set

DeletedUser4446

The wheel rewards are awful.
If you could at least add Elephant and Maharajah stuff in there, there would be something worth spinning for.
And only one gold prize per wheel? What happened to the 4 that used to be in there.
Now you need to gamble (waste) at least 50 spins to see a SoK or WW appear, and then hope that you don't have a neighbor prowling on the wheel to snatch it away from you.
Apart from the ship, which looks nice, I don't expect anything good out of this event if it stays like this.

jools1956

Farmer
One way to get a lot of interest/participation in this event and create a ton of goodwill would be to open up that bay area at the top of the screen (if possible?) and give a "free" expansion spot with the final prize to place the ship. A 7x3 is pretty large. It seems a little odd to strand a big ship in the middle of a city, but that's just me.

DeletedUser9123

one of the prizes should also be a shrink kit to reduce it to a more manageable prize and generate guild power would be an option instead of freaking medals

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yar! That's a mighty fine ship. Decent population on that thing in lower ages - hopefully at least useful population in upper ages taking into account it's a FP producer. Royal version is about appropriate for the space for FP producers. options to trade some of those FP for goods with different final upgrades are ok.

The wheel rewards are awful.
If you could at least add Elephant and Maharajah stuff in there, there would be something worth spinning for.
And only one gold prize per wheel? What happened to the 4 that used to be in there.
Left last year.

Now you need to gamble (waste) at least 50 spins to see a SoK or WW appear, and then hope that you don't have a neighbor prowling on the wheel to snatch it away from you.

Same as last year, you're rewarded for watching for others to refresh to the prize you want rather than dumping a whole bunch yourself to find it in the first place.

Apart from the ship, which looks nice, I don't expect anything good out of this event if it stays like this.

Of course, there's the possibility to build multiple ships. I agree that looks like the best option, but i'm ok with that.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Now for my negatives after refreshing a bunch of wheels to see possibilities:

The goldless wheels seem unnecessary given most of the gold prizes aren't of value anyways.
Disappointed that upgrade kit isn't on the wheel - puts my dream of multiple upgraded ships on thin ice.
Perhaps additional spins could be re-added to the wheel given that number of spins appears to be the currency of choice to upgrade more ships.

qaccy

Emperor
The 3 ships should definitely be more different in their bonuses, IMO. My suggestions:

Royal ship: FP production with a passive supply bonus
Trader ship: Goods production with a passive coin bonus
Pirate ship: Medal production with a passive military bonus

Right now, I agree with the folks who say that the choice isn't really much of a choice since the options are so similar. They may as well all be identical and have the choice be purely aesthetic. On that note, the art for these ships is definitely impressive. Along with their size, big thumbs up for how they look!

DeletedUser8316

The wheel is awful. The rewards aren't worth the effort to even spin. Too many wheels with no golds as well. The final ships are shiny junk. The Tholos is a much better item overall. 7x3 for the FPs is a huge waste of space. 21 spaces to get roughly the same reward I can get with a level 10 Tholos that takes 16 spaces. 5x3 or 6x3 at most would be a closer fit IMO.

Without some serious tweaks to this event, I certainly won't be doing it on live servers. If the ship came with 2 free expansions to put it on, maybe but even then, I'd rather have another Tholos or something more efficient for the space.

Paulikater

Farmer
Looks very promising , love it so far, just one thing that´s not so nice. If you open a 3 choice item, you have to use it immediately. So if you like a +1 item, you should know where to use it before opening, as it can´t be stored as a new item but has to be used on the fly ...

DeletedUser9123

why did you rush it instead of waiting until the next update to have both PC and mobile play? Bad call.

DeletedUser4403

why did you rush it instead of waiting until the next update to have both PC and mobile play? Bad call.
Generally speaking, PC is always released first as it is harder to program (or porting over to mobile is easier). Many more browser options, different hardware configurations, and the like... Need to get the bugs worked out on PC and usually things fall right in line when porting to Mobile.

DeletedUser

Part of it is that on Beta we get updates for browser version on a daily basis, so new event assets can be released very quickly. With the app new assets are released with version updates, and those do not get released daily.

DeletedUser9123

Part of it is that on Beta we get updates for browser version on a daily basis, so new event assets can be released very quickly. With the app new assets are released with version updates, and those do not get released daily.
I understand but a bit frustrating going from PC to mobile and I can't continue, but so far seems OK, no lag

DeletedUser7779

After spinning the wheel like 30 times, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The rewards are really awful, I literally got nothing useful...
Also, if i recall correctly last year we had 2 silver items and at least 1 gold, and now we don't even have gold every time.
Second, one up kit is both gold and silver (as a part of the royal selection kit) - that doesn't really make sense.
And I still haven't seen any of the new buildings on the wheel.

DeletedUser8354

After spinning the wheel like 30 times, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The rewards are really awful, I literally got nothing useful...
Also, if i recall correctly last year we had 2 silver items and at least 1 gold, and now we don't even have gold every time.
Second, one up kit is both gold and silver (as a part of the royal selection kit) - that doesn't really make sense.
And I still haven't seen any of the new buildings on the wheel.

I hoped there would be Lvl 2 Indian sets but no. The ships are too big (7x3)for what they can give you (max 5FPs). The upgrades seem to be only available as grand prize, not on the regular wheel. There's only 1 or max. 2 interesting prices on the wheels. The selection kits are cool, but I'd prefer if those prizes they give would be available as normal wheel prizes. Right now my first impression is that 90% of all prizes are not interesting for most players (coins/supplies/decorations/buildings)...