• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

Yes, it is available in one of the selection kits :).

Thanks for the feedback! :) As you know, this is Beta, so everything is subject to change. We'll make sure that our game designers are aware of your opinion :).

I think more difference = more of a choice and a harder decision. For example Attack but no goods/FPs -v- FPs only -v- Goods only. I can see a pure fighter, farmer seeing different advantages there. The present selection doesn't really matter they are not that different for every type of player.

DeletedUser8915

I do really like that every event has some specific way how to obtain main prizes. :)

DeletedUser5097

Also for the goodproduction of the ships, it would much better if they where
like the Royal garden or Tholos: 5/10 random goods of one type. It would
make much more sense. Especialy for the trader.;)

DeletedUser

I am a little bit disappointed
the event is basically like most in the past:
level one building up (to 7 or 10 or ...)

the best event was the summer event last year
2 sets: player could decide for which they go.

2nd place goes to spring event this year:
upgrading a set. hoped that this will also happen at this summer event

the choice of 3 different final levels looked nice
but then it is still the same old thing: goods and FP: only in a different amount
I had preferred some real different choices: FP (for people who always want FP), attack boost, defense boost or something complete different

and finally: 5 FP on 3x7 (=21) is nothing special. that is about 1 FP per 4 spaces what many of the FP event buildings give

Mdidu

Farmer
Fishing hut as gold prize on my wheel at the moment...c'mon give us something better than that ;)
Also, will the upgrades be available as gold prizes?

For now in 30 reset, I have seen no improvement and no interesting gold price. The best I've seen is a set of 20 pfs knowing that in one of the silver price kits, you can choose to have 25 pfs it's not too consistent I think.

It seems fairer than the previous event because this time we can have the main price without using diamonds ( if we are lucky) from what I calculated.

DeletedUser

Considering now, you get 2 upgrades from questline and 1 one from the grand prize. If you're extremely lucky, maybe two. I'm never that lucky, when it comes to Inno percentage, so. 3 upgrades and I get 7x3 miserable boat with ONE FP...? You gotta be kidding me...

Edit: I forgot about the dailies. Even so, 2 FPs from 7x3? And about 3k diamonds for the rest? Forget it. I loved so much concept of the pirate ship in my city, but I won't get one, not for the price. 4 FPs still too low for putting those monstrosity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Emperor
I am a little bit disappointed
the event is basically like most in the past:
level one building up (to 7 or 10 or ...)

the best event was the summer event last year
2 sets: player could decide for which they go.

2nd place goes to spring event this year:
upgrading a set. hoped that this will also happen at this summer event

the choice of 3 different final levels looked nice
but then it is still the same old thing: goods and FP: only in a different amount
I had preferred some real different choices: FP (for people who always want FP), attack boost, defense boost or something complete different

and finally: 5 FP on 3x7 (=21) is nothing special. that is about 1 FP per 4 spaces what many of the FP event buildings give

Hopefully they give refined goods for the amount of space this takes up

DeletedUser8924

Hi,

How many doubloons do we get every day?
If at each of the 51 quests we receive a doubloon + 2x6 -> 67 + ? x 21 days

Is it possible to fill all the maps?

Thanks

Mdidu

Farmer
Hi,

How many doubloons do we get every day?
If at each of the 51 quests we receive a doubloon + 2x6 -> 67 + ? x 21 days

Is it possible to fill all the maps?

Thanks

Yes, because you can have between 1 and 3 treasure cards per turn. With 20 cards per grand prize, you would need 120 cards to have the 4 upgrade kit necessary + the 2 obtainable in the quests.

DeletedUser7959

Is there the ship upgrade kit in the wheel? Like a golden prize or something... ?

DeletedUser8924

Yes, because you can have between 1 and 3 treasure cards per turn. With 20 cards per grand prize, you would need 120 cards to have the 4 upgrade kit necessary + the 2 obtainable in the quests.
Thanks

DeletedUser9121

here I will defenitly play the event see how it goes, but on my main world ... not so sure. or at least lot so sure if I can or better said want to place such a large thing. bigger diferences in the end ships would be nice

DeletedUser7779

and why isn't there always a golden prize on the wheel?
Good question!
I haven't seen any of the new buildings either, best so far was a wishing well.
And the normal prizes are quite lame...coins, supplies, medals, boost crates ugh
Hoping for the palaces and elephant sets from last year to show up....I surely prefer those over the ship