• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Suggestion

cyrus

Farmer
Hello Dear Friends
some change can add to the appeal of the game.
I have a suggestion for this,and please write your comments and suggestions and if you like it, we request that these changes be made in the game.
Creating a place in the guild for the buildings, A number of buildings such
hospitals: treat of troops, depends on the level of the building.
Training ground: discount in upgrading Great buildings.
Academy: to strengthen the army
Upgrade buildings be done with Goods+ Medals+ Forge points
Jewel box: according to the completion of missions and the time spent in the game, rewards for each player should be determined.
A market for selling goods and even exchange with other items, it be possible buy Goods with Medals and supply and Coins exchange.(Exchange limit per day)

Thank you

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
There's a section for ideas & suggestions, though despite @Fire Witch intentions mentioned below
Rejecting ideas or tagging them as DNSL is much less work than forwarding ideas. I usually do not take care of this section, but as VT does not have the time at the moment, I will go through it in the next few days.
Even the most popular idea hasn't been forwarded for months. So, it's hard to say how much chance the recent suggestions have to be reviewed and forwarded with sufficient support