• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Suggestion: To get mobil players more into GvG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I´ll keep it simple:

Allow trusted players from guilds to send attached mail´s with:

Attack this sektor
Fill this defence spot
Put a siege on this sektor

This wont require mobil players to enter the GvG map, just the battle menu.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8746

I play solely on ipad as my PC broke awhile back. I’d done GvG on my PC, so was happy to find that I could still battle using Puffin.

But today I discovered that my beta game won’t even load on Puffin anymore.

I wrote to Inno and the response was basically “No, not going to happen”.

I’m so depressed about this. If there’s no GvG, it’s basically a “build your Arc” game. If it’s true that 77% of all FoE players are on mobile, you’d think I’m not the only one who wants to do GvG.

I’ll keep an eye out for future developments, but am pretty much already grieving over the loss of something I’ve woken up to doing every single day for the last 2+ years.

DeletedUser8859

f it’s true that 77% of all FoE players are on mobile, you’d think I’m not the only one who wants to do GvG.

Totally agree, you are not alone. As said before, I like GE, but it is not a full replacement for GvG. They should:
  • make a way to introduce GvG for their phone players, or
  • develop something to replace GvG, offer that new replacement to all players/guilds, and then remove GvG.

GvG:
  • How much a guild can improve its ranking by GvG only? on a daily basis? on a week basis? vs ranking improve by GE only after a week?
    • I do not see a guild in the top 3 or top 10 ranking positions, in any world of EN (the server I play) that have no GvG sectors.
    • Even if a guild wins consistently GE with level 4, with full members doing the maximum encounters... ranking position? Way bellow top 3, top 10 or even top 20.
    • Inno prove me wrong, Check your servers, find the higher ranking guild that does not have any GvG sector, and publish Guild Name, Server/World, and Ranking position.
  • How many ranking points can a player gain by doing GvG on a day? on a week?
    • How many battles can he/she do in a day? on a week?
    • On how many PvP Towers can he/she compete / win medals?
      • Limited only by Eras where his guild has sectors to siege / defend.
      • So, limit is to compete in all existing maps, and in all related PvP Towers.
GE:
  • Guild ranking gain has a fixed maximum per week, and by checking Guild Ranking list, the limit is way below than GvG rankling gains.
  • Ranking points for a player has a maximum fixed by week depending if doing battles for 3 levels or for the maximum 4th level.
  • Towers to compete are in practice limited to Previous Era, Current Era and if the player have units of next era or era after that due to certain rare
  • quests, so maximum 4 PvP Towers.
    • Who really attempt to battle using an army two eras or more below the GE enemy army?
    • Also, PvP Towers are dominated by Players doing most battles including GvG, GE, Neighborhood, and Continent Map. Any Player doing GE but not GvG is at risk of not getting top positions in PvP Towers, since GvG Players has a big advantage to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.