• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion and Discussion] Neighborhood and Guild Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Calling All First Year FOE Players,

Prior to my forum account being deleted, I had posted a suggestion about trading that needs to be looked at when it comes to guild and neighborhood. I never got to see the end of it because work had consumed my life, hence why the long absence.

What ever came of it?

Present Time

There is still a problem with neighborhood based (for profit, unfair trade, noobish antics, etc.) trades showing up within the guild trade as the member becomes part of the guild. While I had seen guilds kicked members for posting such trades, it's not their fault.

The suggestion back then was to create a "neighborhood only" button in the same fashion a "guild only" button was made before a trade is placed.

However, I am going to up the ante to suggest the following buttons when a trade is being created:

Guild Only - Creates Trades for Guild Members only. Neighborhood trades do not show up here.

Neighborhood Only - Creates Trades for Neighborhood folks only. Guild trades should not show up.

Both Neighborhood and Guild - Creates trades for both Guild and Neighborhood

With this in play, when some presses the following buttons in their search should yield the following:

Guild Only - should show the trades that were created using the guild only button. No neighborhood trades by that guild member should show up.

Neighborhood Only - should only show trades created by the neighborhood only button.

Both Guild and Neighborhood - should bring up trades that players clicked on both for.

This way, those who want to profit can do so without scrutiny from guild leaders due to a faulty feature.

Thoughts on this?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

loosing time on endless discussions is criminal, cause you are killing our Earth wasting power energy and consuming all the devices and infrastructures involved.

A forum to not post my views... that is a new one.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Allow me to apologize for posting the last screenshot and not going forth with a detailed explanation that had others assume that all trades are like that.

There are some (neighborhood trades that show up in the guild list due to the member being in the same guild) that are not "extreme" when it comes to trading:

Offer 10 Marble Need 12 Lumber
Offer 10 Cloth Need 12 Limestone

While I think it's alright to trade to neighbors at that rate, it shouldn't show up on the guild trade lists as it is not a guild trade. However, it does show up when neighborhood trades from a guild member are posted just because they are part of the guild.

BetaTest03,

I appreciate what was written. In fact, at the time of that screen shot and quick post, the guild member in question was kicked out along with his "alt" (or so that I think because it too was saying the same things as the other). We had a little debate going on because he kept maintaining he did it at 10:8 to supposedly help out the guild which the majority of us either have OBs, Arcs, or even both in our cities.

Yeah, I thought it was criminal to post such greed and at a high amount of listings since it was hard for those of us who are on the app to navigate. I don't even pay the Merchant's 1:10 goods rate if I am that desperate; I just wait until another day.

Anyways, keep them coming, folks. I am going to head to work now in the truck since my SUV had a blow out, lol, on the way home.

DeletedUser9410

how about just one more button to solve this problem?

a "fair trade" button?

we all know what "fair trade" is so I skip explaining it here,
but it would solve all the problems I guess?

on the mobile app there Is a fair trade icon, but not on the browser, normally the browser automatically sets it to 2 to 1 .
iv seen players post trade from HMA and asking for goods from CE, But at reverse 2.1 2 CE for 1 HMA

Status
Not open for further replies.