• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [SUGGESTION] Ad a icon for incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZENA

Marquis
Make a icon with the amount on INCIDENTS that is active in your city

the number of incident can change in color

or

the numbers just change as the system found active incidents . And as u found the incident the number change again. For instance there 5 active incidents it will show
and when u harvest one

And if you like this use the like button please Thank you

Attachments

• icon 2.jpg
    icon 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 22
  • con 1.jpg
    con 1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
  • con 2.jpg
    con 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
  • con 3.jpg
    con 3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
  • con 4.jpg
    con 4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
  • con 5.jpg
    con 5.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_31.png
    Screenshot_31.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_34.png
    Screenshot_34.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Keritan

Squire
Xena, Might just be me, but get an "image not found" error when I try to click on the image placeholder.

In general agree with on PC at least a super simple "3/5" next to a simple symbol that would indicate that there are 3 of 5 incidents active in/around your city.

Unsure if there should be one on mobile. to small a screen and already cluttered.

DeletedUser7265

That would help alot, otherwise you get crazy ;-)
Even in GE, where you see the relics pretty easy is a indicator. Here, where you overlook it very easy, is none.

DeletedUser5206

Great idea, that would motivate me to search for incidents. After the first day it's boring to search and search and search, not knowing if there are any incidents at all.

DeletedUser7608

+1
It's a nightmare already with just one world. I hardly look at all now so soon after release and only pick them up if it catches my eye while I'm doing other things.
In my other worlds - and I have a good few - I likely won't bother at all when it's released as I simply don't have the time to search for what could be absolutely nothing.
So an indication of some kind would be nice ;o)

DeletedUser7957

Great idea. I don't want to spend my time looking IF there is an indicent

DeletedUser8317

YES, YES,YES! It can be only icon in colour(when theres an incident in city) and black&white (when theres nothing), it devs found those with # too complicated lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.