• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [SUGGESTION] Ad a icon for incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZENA

Marquis
Make a icon with the amount on INCIDENTS that is active in your city

the number of incident can change in color

or

the numbers just change as the system found active incidents . And as u found the incident the number change again. For instance there 5 active incidents it will show
and when u harvest one

And if you like this use the like button please Thank you

Attachments

• icon 2.jpg
    icon 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 22
  • con 1.jpg
    con 1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
  • con 2.jpg
    con 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
  • con 3.jpg
    con 3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
  • con 4.jpg
    con 4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
  • con 5.jpg
    con 5.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_31.png
    Screenshot_31.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_34.png
    Screenshot_34.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8048

+1 ... I don't waste time zooming in so a SMALL non-obtrusive indicator of the type that is in GE would be helpful. Make it in color when there are incidents, gray when there are none

jtrucker

Baronet
I guess I should re-balance the voting. I vote NO..
The reason is simple - they are visible well enough when I scan the surroundings (They flash white underneath them)
Adding the indicator will just screw-up the fun of looking for them. I don't want everything being served on a plate. c'mon guys, just have fun looking for them. No one needs to look for them for the reward - 15 coins? laughable. But the fun is looking for them and finding different ones.
So no, I personally don't want an indicator, OR at least make it switchable indicator in the setting (like the animations and such)

Macha

Squire
it might be fun to look for them on beta but when it comes to live servers where players can have multiple worlds then its just another thing to spend time on (& there are already enough time hungry features without adding another 1), even with an indicator saying there are X incidents you still have to go & look for them

jtrucker

Baronet
it might be fun to look for them on beta but when it comes to live servers where players can have multiple worlds then its just another thing to spend time on (& there are already enough time hungry features without adding another 1), even with an indicator saying there are X incidents you still have to go & look for them

Nope you do not "have to" look for them at all. After all, do you really need 20 coins? This is something you MIGHT do if you have spare time and want to see if there is something happening:). Just for fun, to kill some time while you are waiting for a bus etc. There is no reward nor punishment if you do not look for them for weeks. Nothing will happen at all.

DeletedUser8115

Great idea! +1, but the icons are very, mmm very very XDXDXD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6863

I agree with JTrucker they are easy enough to see without adding an icon. I have had no problem finding them ever since they came out and then they were not flashing. I check twice once when I log on and again before I log off. I also play other worlds and I will still look for them there when they become available. It only takes about a minute each time.

DeletedUser8341

+1
I have suggested this before (on en forum, I think) and it should definitely be implemented on the app as well as on browser (n.b., @keritan my iPad has greater resolution than my friend's laptop, even if the screen is slightly smaller).

I don't think it even needs to be a number. It could be a simple symbol like the one on GE for relics, indicating that there is at least one out there somewhere.

If they flashed on the app, it would also be a huge improvement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.