• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] About Easter Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

I don't hate this new Easter Event. I said before, I think I prefer the egg hiding, but this is OK. Am I right in assuming that different ages of TH give different amounts of Eggs? Anyone know?

conqueror9

Regent
I don't hate this new Easter Event. I said before, I think I prefer the egg hiding, but this is OK. Am I right in assuming that different ages of TH give different amounts of Eggs? Anyone know?

you should hate it as
you spend tons of time < whole easter event time > to get a "Shrine of Inspiration"
which collect coins in 2 days < equivalent to your 8-hour house roughly 8-hour collection > and get a random bp in 2 days <which u can polish /motivate to try to get your required bp > and also it occupy a area of 3x3 which u can place 2.5 SoK

conqueror9

Regent
The old hiding egg game
(a) do a revolution in player city, we need to take out some buildings each Easter Event to place decoration. It is player choice if he do not want to change their city configuration
(b) it has a festival mood where many player start decorate their city with decoration....tons of decoration
(c) tons of decoration for tons of visitor to visit and see your city and find your decoration to hide the eggs
(d) the eggs also carry a festival fun, it can be 1 egg, 5 eggs, 10 eggs, 50 eggs <-- if i remember correctly ..like a gamble of chances of increrasing more eggs
(e) it is festival mood that we gather eggs use those eggs to purchase our "prefered" items

EASTER EVENT is the most successful event in FoE as it create a lot of funs and inter-action between players
each day, u can increasing hiding action and amount of eggs to hide
each days, collect hidden eggs to find whether there is hidden treasure (more eggs )

This year
EASTER EVENT is the most crap event in FoE
The new items is also a crap items
SOL-- super too big and giving bp
stupid colour guard...i place in battle, lost battle faster when comparing with my normal soldiers
...etc

DeletedUser

The old hiding egg game
(a) do a revolution in player city, we need to take out some buildings each Easter Event to place decoration. It is player choice if he do not want to change their city configuration
(b) it has a festival mood where many player start decorate their city with decoration....tons of decoration
(c) tons of decoration for tons of visitor to visit and see your city and find your decoration to hide the eggs
(d) the eggs also carry a festival fun, it can be 1 egg, 5 eggs, 10 eggs, 50 eggs <-- if i remember correctly ..like a gamble of chances of increrasing more eggs
(e) it is festival mood that we gather eggs use those eggs to purchase our "prefered" items

EASTER EVENT is the most successful event in FoE as it create a lot of funs and inter-action between players
each day, u can increasing hiding action and amount of eggs to hide
each days, collect hidden eggs to find whether there is hidden treasure (more eggs )

This year
EASTER EVENT is the most crap event in FoE
The new items is also a crap items
SOL-- super too big and giving bp
stupid colour guard...i place in battle, lost battle faster when comparing with my normal soldiers
...etc

STUPID PRIZESSSSSSSSSSSSS

DeletedUser4964

All playaers ho don't have watchfires must say : "good bye watchfires!"
Also : where we seek blueprints for Observatory now?
Event - DISAPPOINTMENT.
All hopes is broken.
Old event = fun, new event = pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7262

has anyone found eggs in the wooded area around your city like they said in the video. if so can you post a picture of the egg

DeletedUser7059

My suggestion is: Better haven't any easter event this year than terrible one.

DeletedUser

I think the question we should ask ourselves is who DOSE NOT hate the new easter event.
I don't hate it :D

can the event be changed from hiding quests to regular event quests please
not everybody had luck with their wish of this years easter event: but I had :D

so I am happy because I hated the old version :eek:

I have not seen any eggs outside the city
you must look better

into the announcement: that will be implemented later

DeletedUser3873

I'm one who much preferred the old easter event over this one. With the old one, you had a chance to win much more. Plus, there was an opportunity to win watchfires, etc., that are not included in this one.

DeletedUser7084

You don't get flowers unless you open the chests right?
How can anyone get the daily prizes when you don't get enough eggs from the 2 daily quests to open even the small chest?

DeletedUser7275

I posted this in the Feedback thread, but since a few liked it, I thought it would be nice to have here as well.

Hello All,
When the 2016 Easter Event happens it will mark my 2 years of playing this game. While I enjoy it very much, this event is near and dear to me, as it is the one that was going on when I started. I did not have many friends and did not know how it worked. Now as a guild leader in several worlds and putting out a lot of information on this event, it makes me very sad that you (INNO) took away the real social aspect of hiding eggs on peoples places. In spite of what I saw the reasons for such, I must disagree that this event is hard on new players and lower levels. In fact, this is where the basic foundation of finding a good guild and good people in the game, just like life, are necessary.

I pride myself on being informed and thank you all for the new buildings, but the hiding of the eggs is someone everyone looked forward too. In fact, I did place a bunch of 1x1's just for that purpose. I am FE Age in my primary world and if I can do it, so can others. I told all of our guild mates to get ready, the new ones who missed the Christmas event and only joined during the past few months, to get ready for Rogue Hideouts. Some new players are looking forward to them and I sure hope when this event goes live, it will have the hiding of eggs and Rogue Hideouts as well.

I might add, getting 1 egg hidden in a tree, really.? The good thing and exciting part is having a bunch of people put eggs on you over night and waking up to opening them up getting 1, 5, 10, 50, etc. I would have to look back at my notes and I think the numbers might be off a little. Don't shoot me. Also, the part about hiding eggs, we all believe that most everyone knows to ONLY give eggs to people to give you eggs. If a player does not have enough friends, that is what your neighborhood is for. Please don't say, one cannot go to global, which we all have at one point and say, looking to swap eggs. This is a social game for a reason and joining a good guild is very beneficial to one's game.

I urge you to PLEASE bring back the hiding of the eggs, it is what really makes global, guild chat and people more active. As for a few who find this part of the game that difficult, really.? This game has more important issues to address then worrying about someone saying I DON'T WANT TO TALK. Come on, bring back the true social aspect of this game, guilds are for this reason, neighborhood chat window and global chat is there for a reason.

Therefore, please bring back what we all enjoyed about the game and let us hide our own eggs. You should also allow us to reach the goal of collect at least one of each prizes with the eggs as I currently see it, it would be very difficult for anyone to achieve this with this little 1 egg at a time. Talk about lame and boring. Please don't mess this event up, it is always very active and fun. I urge the game to go back to all the chat windows and see how many people made new friends and traded eggs, there was a reason for this to start with, please DON'T mess that up for us all.

Yours,
Steve - LordStevie - Guild leader in many worlds on the US Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.