• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

About the coming Easter event

vesgouo

Baronet
Could be reviewed the idea of hiding Easter eggs in the decorations, because many players no longer use decorations due to updates.

- Idea 1: Leave eggs on the roads (Roads all players have!)

- Idea 2: Leave eggs Eggs on TOWN HALL (1 click to colect all)

- Idea 3: Eggs can be hidden in ANY building of the city (the 1st click on the building collect the egg , the 2nd click collect the production)

- Idea 4: Eggs can be placed in GB's of his own city. To catch the egg the visitor need to deposit at leat 1 PF on the GB. The players would be forced to visit the cities of others, and invest in GB's. (Limited to pick only 1 egg in each town visited every 24 hours). For those who do not have GB, the deposit would be in the town hall, and click it be enough to catch the egg.

.......I just not want to be forced to fill city with trees to receive eggs.

DeletedUser

it is coming this week (tomorrow or maybe friday) and that update (1.47) is the one who starts the event on the international servers
how do I know that: simply because update 1.48 will be live on April 7th (or maybe even later because of easter holidays) on international servers (not the .en: they get it one week earlier)
but easter sunday is April 5th

so no chance that they will change their plans of the easter event because some players don't want the eggs in decorations

maybe you make your proposals earlier next time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember last year that i was furious because i only got 1-5 eggs at a time.
So i would like to know if there is any change for this year in how the whole easter event goes.
But just any information would do :)

Maybe do it like the christmas event, where it's more easy to get eggs by yourself.

DeletedUser5132

Exactly as I thought , the Aid button polishes my Stone Age decorations before it motivates any of my modern stuff.
This will suck big time since my decorations won't be able to hold an egg due to polishing.

I can't seem to add a picture :(
I have like 4 polishes on Obelisks :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Nice new unit.:)
TvsDwGe.png

What I would like to see is an indicator that there are still eggs to collect in your city, just like the indicator for buildings with a production that is ready, but then in the shape of a colored egg. The update with the aid button is still horribly executed in my opinion, you should be able to set preferences for it ( I have 120% always, do not need polishing) and in relation to the Easter event I would say, allow both a motivation and an egg drop, now you lose a lot of income due to the Easter eggs, for people dropping eggs cannot motivate you too.

DeletedUser5800

it is coming this week (tomorrow or maybe friday) and that update (1.47) is the one who starts the event on the international servers
how do I know that: simply because update 1.48 will be live on April 7th (or maybe even later because of easter holidays) on international servers (not the .en: they get it one week earlier)
but easter sunday is April 5th

so no chance that they will change their plans of the easter event because some players don't want the eggs in decorations

maybe you make your proposals earlier next time ;)

I believe the topic was raised several months ago when AID was first introduced. How much time do they need? :confused:

DeletedUser

at the least there is an improvement in the event history ;)

you can directly give an egg back from the event history to player who gave you one
and the players who aided you can be aided back

so aid is given back immediately and eggs are given back in the order where I received them :eek:

that it is much better than last year: there I had to have a list with players who gave me an egg and received it back

DeletedUser5800

at the least there is an improvement in the event history ;)

you can directly give an egg back from the event history to player who gave you one
and the players who aided you can be aided back

so aid is given back immediately and eggs are given back in the order where I received them :eek:

that it is much better than last year: there I had to have a list with players who gave me an egg and received it back

Doesn't mean much if all your decorations have been polished. They are punishing active players who get lots of polivating. Seems to be a common theme though so I shouldn't be surprised.

Headless chickens springs to mind :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5473

Easter eggs should be any building that can be polished or any path (not 2 lane roads). There could be a collect all eggs like the collect all productions. Both costing 5 diamonds per collection. I'm hoping there is SOKs not SOAs for a major prize this year. I will be replacing a few homes with Contemporary Era decorations this year so the aid button don't hit them as much.