• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Stuck in the middle of the dungeon

naitor

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache, nothing changed
1696524788221.png

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome 109.0.5414.120
Recreation steps
I lost connection in the middle of the dungeon and when i reconnected i had this.
Actual Behavior
I reconnected again but nothing changed
Expected Behavior
The dead enemy card should have been replaced, the middle button should work
Frequency
First time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This issue is already known:
Sadly, there is nothing at the moment you can do to continue, you have to wait until the issue is fixed :(

hades8840

Squire
have same issue was just coming to report it happened after I had to refresh page while in the middle of picking what bonus card to haveScreenshot_2.jpg

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The issue sadly can't be fixed today, however we are going to manually unblock it for the players that reported it until now. We can hopefully fix the issue on Monday.

naitor

Farmer
Mine was unblocked thank you. But i ended up at the same situation again. I won an ability card and when I picked up one the window remained open asking me to buy another one.
1696607671870.png
There was no way to close it so a had to refresh. And i m again at the same situation
1696607785283.png

hades8840

Squire
has done same to me exactly as above plus what about all thew teeth lost because of buying health that i used diamonds to pay for all that has now been lost because of the reset