• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Stop messing up the icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The initial issue has been fixed, sadly right now it's an issue with the browser cache.
Deleting the cache of your browser multiple times can help fix the issue, but as it's cache related it sometimes can happen the problem arises again.
No new cases should arise anymore, but for those experiencing this problem all we can recommend is keep clearing the cache of your browser.

Please!!! Let me have my old icons back! The new ones are just confusing and force me to do errors! If not changed back, I have to quit playing on the beta server, and if implemented on the live servers I will leave FoE for good :-(

estrid

Baronet
Please!!! Let me have my old icons back! The new ones are just confusing and force me to do errors! If not changed back, I have to quit playing on the beta server, and if implemented on the live servers I will leave FoE for good :-(
If you have the icons like the ones in the pics I have posted earlier, I don't think they are new icons.
They look like the icon pic had taken from a big sheet from some erroneous location.
For example, some part of the coin-icon looks like the one used for goods, but there is some fragment of something else on the left.
The supplies icon looks like a green celery.

I'm talking about the troops and goods icons specifically. But all icons are changed including the cursor in some instances. Why change something just for the change? Another problem is normally changes like this introduces bugs which should be located during alfa-testing! Do Inno have it or is beta-test the first test of changes?

-Alin-

Emperor
If you are online on the same time as the game update, you will get the message „your session...”, after refresh all icons will be messed up, if you are not online in the same time as the game update all icons will be ok, SO the problem is from Inno, not any of our browsers/drivers/operating systems or whatever.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
" the Hippodrome spawned in multiple chariots when tabbed out " is more important or urgent than the icons bugs ?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The icon issue should be fixed now.
If you are still experiencing it, please delete the cache of your browser.
It might take a couple times of deleting your cache before it is really cleared.

CrashBoom

Legend
I can confirm that issue is fixed now. Thx
now for you
but if it happens tomorrow or next week again to anybody it wasn't really fixed :p

btw
I can confirm that I never got that bug.
does that mean it is fixed.

or even that this bug never existed.
because one player reports it works correct

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.