• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Stop messing up the icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerendil

Squire
Dear Innosoft team,

in the last days the icons changed on every update, meaning we (the beta players) had to manually clear the browser cache each day to get a working game again.
Today you even forgot to clear the server cache and even didnt give us a hotfix. Units health bars are still not visible in browser versions now. Playing without the units health bars is extremely annoying.

Clearing the browser cache is never necessary on live updates, so whats the problem on beta?
Give us working updates please, if you cant do this change the all icon in one update and not one icon per day

angry regards,
Aerendil

Last edited:

Gallunc

Farmer
bonjour, je ne sais pas ce que vous avez fait avec ces MAJ, mais c'est totalement injouable sur pc C'est du grand n'importe quoi :(

estrid

Baronet
I have cleared the cache, but it didn't help. Negotiations are the worst to do with some broken icons.
What else can I do to fix this?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
You could try to reinstall your browser or try another browser and see if the issue persists.
However we are aware of this issue and our devs are looking into it.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I only have problems with FoR Helper mess with FoE Inno's Icon bar but that is not Inno's fail and changing to full screen remove FoE Helper tools bar so I can se the arrow down on FoE Inno's Icon bar.
The last update to FoE Helper fiksed the broken FoE Helper Icon bar but it stil cover the arrow down on Inno Icon bar.
Browser is Chrome

Ased

Farmer
You could try to reinstall your browser or try another browser and see if the issue persists.
However we are aware of this issue and our devs are looking into it.
Is there any information when a patch is released that will fix this?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Our devs are still investigating the issue, we are unable to estimate when it will be fixed.

Ased

Farmer
Hooray, a fix just came out that fixed this problem on the beta server. At least for me this problem disappeared after a global server fix. I hope you lost it too. Thank you all for your feedback and help in bringing this issue to the attention of the developers. Now that it is solved, you can play normally.

estrid

Baronet
Actually, my game has turned worse... in this dialog I did see earlier what resources it required -except the coins, they have shown as that green celery during these shenanigans

FoE_ikonit_rikki_3.jpg

Last edited:

Ased

Farmer
good day everyone. I have absolutely the same problem for the third day and nothing helps to solve it. And most importantly, no one knows how to solve it, except for clearing the cache, which does not help. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/lag-in-the-display-of-different-icons.13939/

Good day everyone. After yesterday's fix, everything worked fine for about one day and returned to its previous state again. Again lags with the display of all icons.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
that is the problem of the players who use it
not the problem of InnoGames
:rolleyes:
True, but it is legal now and it do have many features that do help the gameplay. I just started using it there are several thing I love, just overview of what event buildings you are missing or how much goods you get a day or how much FP you need to add to secure your GB for boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.