• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Since SOH is GBG-specific, what if at each level you got one "free attrition" per day. So for instance if you have a level 5 and a level 8, then the first 13 times your attrition would go up that day, it doesn't. Then on the 14th it resumes like normal
No no no no no no no. You would just fill your city with as many SoHs as possible. The potential for abuse is too massive.

Emberguard

Emperor
No no no no no no no. You would just fill your city with as many SoHs as possible. The potential for abuse is too massive.
Yeah. Maybe if it'd get like, lvls 9-79 with half of those lvls without increase of stats and lvl 80 being a single free attrition ;D

But Ember I hear someone say, that'd take so long to get to free attrition!
Yes. Yes it would.

Feanor II

Baronet
Not really. You can't just fill your city with SoHs because they don't actually help you with encounters. You need attack boost or goods for that to fight/negotiate. So it puts people in a conundrum-"do I try to shave attrition on the low side, or focus on having max attack/goods to push with?" and of course the answer is to try to balance them. Going to either extreme would hurt your overall performance. Also with most top GBG guilds relying heavily on Siege Camps I don't think it's as drastic as you're implying.

I do realize, of course, it would be a very powerful weapon and will never happen. I just enjoy the fantasy.

Emberguard

Emperor
If you have enough SoHs in your city that give you no attrition then you don't need attacking boosts from event buildings or goods. Just troops and the standard ZAC GBs

DeletedUser5097

Anyone who knows how long it will take before this next levels will be relleased on
the live servers?

DeletedUser8297

I may have missed any comments about this previously. With the exception of space, I would rather use the fragments on more Lvl 5 SoH than make Lvl 8's. 1 fp for 3 levels when I can get 6 fp for 5 levels just doesn't compute for me.

Arwaren

Squire
I may have missed any comments about this previously. With the exception of space, I would rather use the fragments on more Lvl 5 SoH than make Lvl 8's. 1 fp for 3 levels when I can get 6 fp for 5 levels just doesn't compute for me.
Of course... it's better to have 10 Lvl 1 SoH (20 forge points) than 2 Lvl 5 SoH (12 forge points) ... but if you run out of space, you'll still upgrade the statues you have

CrashBoom

Legend
isn't it great that it gives multiple strategies for different players

group a: no space. everything is at already at 0.5 FP per square. get them to level 8
group b: average space with average FP per square: get them to level 5. enough worse buildings to remove
group c: lots of space. make it full with level 1

and everybody knows what he gets at each level
so nobody is forced to get them to level 8

I personally hope for 2 more levels which then give one more FP at level 10

Kenric

Farmer
I also appreciate that it does a portion of the "donate" quest requirements for me -- and an upgrade will update it to the current age, which means the donation will count, and the Fnord value of the money will increase. So even if I'm not getting an FP out of it, I can still get some value by simply adding a level past 5 now and then. Not useful for players already in SAM, perhaps, but pleasant enough to be worth doing for some.

CrashBoom

Legend
probably when the whole GBG update is finished

who said it was activated on purpose on beta ?
I think it was accidentally

they announced it AFTER people already found out that there are new levels and posted in the forum :rolleyes: