• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser8743

why level 2 and not level 1?
Lvl 2 Ship is just fast enough to keep Lvl 3 festival supplied so that it is operating at full efficiency. The overall production of Shamrocks is about 30% better than at lvl 1. If you're only doing 5 runs, it really doesn't matter. If you're doing 10 runs, it is helpful to be quicker finishing runs. My question is what does lvl 1 buy you? What are you going to do with the relatively small amount of POG saved by only doing lvl 1?

Sinitar

Regent
Lvl 2 Ship is just fast enough to keep Lvl 3 festival supplied so that it is operating at full efficiency. The overall production of Shamrocks is about 30% better than at lvl 1. If you're only doing 5 runs, it really doesn't matter. If you're doing 10 runs, it is helpful to be quicker finishing runs. My question is what does lvl 1 buy you? What are you going to do with the relatively small amount of POG saved by only doing lvl 1?
With the old tasks I finished the stage less 2 days(1 day and 18 hours)
I spended only 580 pots

1CCX said:
Fireworks Factory 50
150 upgrades
50b flowers
Flowers Factory 200
Shipyard 300
Shipyard Manager 4

While most of us are happy that the Shipyard Manager upgrade is now task #35 for the even/or/odd list, we didn't need to have Fireworks Factory to 50 until after both Festival/Ship was at Level 300... this WILL cause a lot of goods stuck on the factory side and no matter what level manager you have (for both Festival and Shipyard), you will be hard pressed to bring all those goods all the way to festival selling point.

Not only that, Flowers Factory at 200 was not needed at all... but now this will be a very expensive cost that we have to do.... (unless we use this as our 2nd skip... first one still being Cake Manager to 3, still skippable.)

But then there's a matter of Shipyard Manager to 4 at task #35... if we skip this, we have no more slots left unless we do the Flowers Factory 200.

Like many others have said, seems like the main goal is to do 33 tasks and then buy some chests and keeping PoG cost to about 700 PoG per town (with Shipyard Manager from 1 to 3).

This looks like to be 32/33 tasks, so this may not change much or will change a bit... let us see.

Nessie

Baronet
Hmm... so 50 pages of mostly negative feedback and all we got are 2 changed tasks and alternate taskline which is arguably even worse than previous one...

I don't know how you but usually company that values its customers do care about their feedback. And if their product is something that most of their customers don't like, they take a step back, swallow their pride and do major changes. Shining example of this is Square Enix and Final Fantasy XIV. But hey, what do I know...

I'm not on 24/7 so unfortunately I cannot give a like to all those posts that are against this unique stupid event, wish I could.

Many thanks to those players that made us understood WHY this event is the upmost stupid!!!

Last edited:
I did this overnight before the new task lists came out but I was interested in how much time and shamrocks each step was going to be so made this in a spreadsheet:

image.png

What I found very interesting was this:

Festival Hall at Level 300 (with Level 3 Manager) sells 4.23t every 12 seconds
Shipyard at Level 300 (with Level 2 Manager) moves 5.64t every 16 seconds

They actually come out exactly the same! 16.92t every 48 seconds

Then we have the Fireworks Factory at Level 50 (with Level 2 Manager) that makes 86t every 120 seconds.

So even Festival Hall selling 10x faster than what Fireworks Factory makes (12 seconds vs 120 seconds), this is bad because:

Festival Hall selling 42.3t every 120 seconds
Fireworks Factory making 86t every 120 seconds

So the bottleneck goes back to Festival Hall, which cannot be fixed at all (due to Level 300 to Level 325 being astronomical cost by then).

Wonder what/how we can deal with this?

DeletedUser9541

Hurry up & wait. Sad So maybe there is not much point in upgrading Fireworks Manager to level 2?

Hurry up & wait. Sad So maybe there is not much point in upgrading Fireworks Manager to level 2?
I am beginning to wonder about that myself.

Your suggestion to wait may just be the answer. Our ultimate goal is to sell 8.4aa shamrocks to go to next town....

So Festival Hall selling 4.23t every 12 seconds (or 21.15t every 60 seconds/1 minute):

So 8,400t (same as 8.4aa) divided by 21.15t every minute = 397.1 minutes

397.1 minutes = 6.619 hours

This means that once your Festival/Ship is at 300-L3/300-L2, you just wait 6 2/3 hours to finish the town.

I looked at my old snapshots:

Fireworks Factory at Level 50 (but with just Level 1 Manager) makes 70.1t every 120 seconds.

The new task list mentions Fireworks Factory to Level 50... we *still* do that, but we should skip Fireworks Manager to Level 2.

So the skipped tasks change a little:

1st task to skip: Cake Manager to L3
2nd task to skip: Fireworks Manager to L2

but we would have bottleneck of 3rd task to skip, either Flowers Factory to Level 200 (expensive shamrocks) *OR* Shipyard Manager to L4 (pay much more in PoG)

We also have to pay more PoG now since Flowers Manager to L3 is added, too. Argh.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So I am casual player. I do not make spreadsheets with enormous amount of data etc. I just play the game.

End I did all quests, gathered all pots of guano, did tasks, spent free diamonds... and I will NOT get lvl 2 set. Not 10 pieces, just 6.

I would like to see players on live servers who would do the same and be extremely... well, angry would be more polite word. GOOD JOB, INNO, as always... :confused:

DeletedUser8743

So I am casual player. I do not make spreadsheets with enormous amount of data etc. I just play the game.

End I did all quests, gathered all pots of guano, did tasks, spent free diamonds... and I will NOT get lvl 2 set. Not 10 pieces, just 6.

I would like to see players on live servers who would do the same and be extremely... well, angry would be more polite word. GOOD JOB, INNO, as always... :confused:
How do you only get 6 pieces? You get 3 just by completing all the event quests. Completing the 1st run (at least 25 tasks) and opening a set of chests would give you 2 more.

The strategy wasn't hard to figure out after the 1st run. No spreadsheets required. The rest of the talk has mostly been about optimizing the strategy.

DeletedUser

How do you only get 6 pieces? You get 3 just by completing all the event quests. Completing the 1st run (at least 25 tasks) and opening a set of chests would give you 2 more.

The strategy wasn't hard to figure out after the 1st run. No spreadsheets required. The rest of the talk has mostly been about optimizing the strategy.
See, you are not casual player. I never opened every six chests, cause they cointained garbage. And I spent pots of guano on clock. So there would be 3 for me, cause I am tired and no longer want to do crappy tasks and open chests of garbage. There you go.

And I would not get enough pots of guano for more than two or three round, so why bother? For one piece from tasks? And maybe one from chests, so not enough still.

And I would not even fit the set in my live world, nevetheless how week and uninteresting it is. So why bother...

Last edited by a moderator:

housemouse

Squire
It would be fair to get a full set of level 1 when the quest was played and the upgrades to level 2 can then be won in the mini-game ... but then please not with all the trash in the chests! If the chests also cost gold, then it must be possible to get enough of them to open them so often that 5 upgrades can also be achieved.
Could it be that the rewards were simply forgotten somewhere?
Makes the game fair and playable, otherwise it would not bring it to the live server!

Silverhide

Farmer
Your request was to feedback on the announcement: I tried to read it carefully, but now I have to give feedback while I cannot scroll back to the announcement. That is one thing to learn for simular requests in the future. We must be able to leave our feedback right under the announcement.
Further you write we see in the middle of town ONE of the factories. When you look at the screen and the explanation further it looks lke there are two facories. In the explanation of how a factory works one of them is highlighted, but the upgrade screen of a factory manager shows the manager of the other factory. It would be helpful to state explicitely how many factories there are. (Unless different players will encounter a different number of factories of course.)
Than assuming there are two factories, there is no explanation how you can ship both productions. I mean can you only ship the production of one factory at a time, or can you ship mixed productions and also how do you decide which production will be shipped?
Lastly the bottom right icon in the event screen is not explained unless this is the icon for moving up a level (or what was that called, I cannot check that now) or is it in fact a third factory, though it looks different from the other two factory icons?
Hope this helps. :)
I've been drinking, so bear that in mind. It would be helpful if future "advice" about this Event showed that all events/quests in a level do not have to be accomplished prior to moving on to a new city. I was working on Level 1 while guild mates had already reached their fourth city. That's when I noticed that the quest to "Get your Fireworks Factory to Level 100" had been changed. to Level 75 as it was taking days to reach that point on the final quest of Level 1. Advice should represent the most logical or fastest way (I'm glad spell check is enabled:) to advance to the next level without wasting so much time trying to accomplish/complete each task on every level.

Emberguard

Emperor
I am beginning to wonder about that myself.

Your suggestion to wait may just be the answer. Our ultimate goal is to sell 8.4aa shamrocks to go to next town....

So Festival Hall selling 4.23t every 12 seconds (or 21.15t every 60 seconds/1 minute):

So 8,400t (same as 8.4aa) divided by 21.15t every minute = 397.1 minutes

397.1 minutes = 6.619 hours

This means that once your Festival/Ship is at 300-L3/300-L2, you just wait 6 2/3 hours to finish the town.
Or just open the time skip button to more accurately view how long it’d take without spending anything

celtic set: the stupidest foe building ever?

the celtic kit already felt like a dwarfy version completely out of proportions.

just updated my moon gate and got the feeling officially confirmed:

the rabbits in the celtic set are micro-versions of their next-door relatives around the city.

--> how stupid can one be ... ? is there nobody left to quality check in the foe team ... ?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-08 um 08.23.18.jpg