• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Feanor II

Baronet
beta crowd! rejoice!

all your feedback has been heard and taken into our wise consideration:

no not the unimportant parts like balancing, the task managers, nor the fact that that type of limbo-quest clearly generally takes far too much time for a strategy game, and is incompatible with families, people with jobs etc.

no, we have done a great visual update:

the ship now leaves a green trail and *tadaaaa* the goods are now rolling in to the storage site.

this will be FANTASTIC!

beta crowd! rejoice & sing hallelujah !!!

I just saw that and came to post but looks like you beat me to it lol

Un-freaking-believable. Out of the nearly 40 pages of feedback here, THAT'S what they told the the development team to "fix'?!?!

EDIT/ADDITIONAL: Can you please add a button for turning these new animations OFF? Especially the dots running from factories to the stockpile that aren't even synced to the productions? I'm honestly wondering if this was a deliberate taunt-rather than fix the double fillers in the prize cycle, the chest-prize progress not carrying over, or the forced spending on "hire manager" tasks, the team has apparently spent their time adding an utterly meaningless visual that actually makes the minigame experience worse(just my opinion though).

Last edited:

DeletedUser7624

Can anyone provide screenshot with any part of set or selection kit within 6 chests please?

Feanor II

Baronet
Can anyone provide screenshot with any part of set or selection kit within 6 chests please?
Assuming you're referring to the Celtic Forest set, it won't be in the chests (the chests are largely full of junk). You have to open all of them to get the piece. And you have to open all 6 at one time-can't do 3 and 3, for instance.

kaymedic

Marquis
4th round for me already. First round I used too much pot on managers. Newby error ^^ but finished in 16h
second round I upgraded only managers to fulfill the tasks but also ship and festival to lvl4. Also very fast. I think it was more or less a day
third round I only upgraded the managers to fullfill the task and skiped the last on (cake manager task). First time I opened all 6 chests. Took me more or less two days without a lot of playtime but definitly more than I am used to play foe.

4th round I started with 200 Pots of gold but with todays quest I could upgraded all of the managers I wanted. Skiped the ship manager (only lvl1) and the cake manager. I am already at tast 32/38 But will have to wait for 1900 pots of gold to open all 6 chests again. So I have enough time while waiting to do 35/38 tasks I guess. 50aa should be possible in 4-5 days.

DeletedUser8262

I'm now around 10hrs away from completing round 4 with ship on 1, festival on 3 and fireworks level 50 with manager at 1. I have progressed at 8.44aa on each round, trying for 50aa and fireworks 100 is a waste of time, it would be different if there was a big pot of gold for doing them but there's absolutely no benefit for completing them

DeletedUser10163

After 2 days of not logging into the game i got enough shamrocks to level my fireworks from lvl 92 to 95.
Next level only requires 65aa.....maybe i can finish the get to lvl 100 quest next week....

So much fun this :cool:

aragon82

Merchant
how long does that round take?

about two days to lvl300 festival/ship. and 33 tasks, but thats very annoying, even for me as a patient person.
I have to wait for my pots, so MAYBE task 34(50aa shamrocks) will be done meanwhile

Last edited:
It's really difficult to understand and enjoy this event. Some tasks are useless for the mini-game (who needs to level-up factories managers?) and cost too much PoG, some are sooooo long to do, some are a bit weird (why do we have a specific task to produce flowers but not any other good?).

I would like to have a real choice between completing festivals and buying the chests. For example : a festival = 50 tasks = X PoG = 2GP = a kit and something else and 6 chests = X PoG. You could have 7 festival-kits or 4 festival-kits and 3 chest-kits for the same price and it would be easy to understand. People who have time to play would play, people who don't have time would buy.

DeletedUser10163

Please remember that it is still early on in the event, and some changes released may have already been planned but did not make the original Event release date. This does not mean that there are no further changes, nor that all your feedback is not under consideration, because that is not the case.

I'm so curious about the cost at lvl 100, thats worth logging in every other day for me ;)

DeletedUser8887

Jobs? Family? Sounds like a you problem. lol One of the things I like most about this event is that you can spend a lot of time on it... at least until you run out of pots.

It would help if we could skip some of the quests. I have found myself with 3 quests to upgrade managers and not enough pots to do any of them.

Amdira

Baronet
Jobs? Family? Sounds like a you problem. lol One of the things I like most about this event is that you can spend a lot of time on it... at least until you run out of pots.

It would help if we could skip some of the quests. I have found myself with 3 quests to upgrade managers and not enough pots to do any of them.
Even if you run out of pots you can spend a lot of time on it :) I'm only 10 pots short on activating the fireworks manager since this morning and busy with collecting manually since then :D