• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

explain your idea
When you do a round, you put PoG, lot of time, some thinking and some effort. In the end, for 2 two rounds, you have only three grand prizes (at most because many players won't do 75 tasks in two round) and 2 free chests. When you buy 6 chests, you put less PoG, no time, no thinking, no effort and you have 7 prizes (6 chests and the celtic kit). I find this very strange. Usually, the more you play, the more you get. Here, you should really play less in order to get more.

Migiwa

Merchant
I don't want anyone to be forced to do anything, I just want people who spend more time and more PoG in the game to earn more than players who buy the prizes. What kind of game disadvantages players for playing?
The kind of game that's a F2P... I also think it's a shame but that's how they do business.

The kind of game that's a F2P... I also think it's a shame but that's how they do business.
That's not the point. Of course, people who buy PoG with diamonds will get more. But for the same amount of PoG, you get more if you spend them for a round and 6 chests than if you spend them for three rounds. Usually, you need more of the event-money to make the game easier and take the easy way. Here, you need more PoG to take the hard way. o_O

DeletedUser8743

With the changes to the tasks, I'm wondering if doing 75 tasks every two runs is a viable strategy now. The POG saved from doing fewer runs could be used to bump festival and ship manager to 4/4.

Sinitar

Regent
That's not the point. Of course, people who buy PoG with diamonds will get more. But for the same amount of PoG, you get more if you spend them for a round and 6 chests than if you spend them for three rounds. Usually, you need more of the event-money to make the game easier and take the easy way. Here, you need more PoG to take the hard way. o_O
You miss 1 thing
The price of the chest after the 1st round will start with 50 pots not free
So, in 2nd round and all, you not spend 1900 pots but 3900 (50,100,250,500,1000 and 2000)
Where's the deal? https://prntscr.com/qzspbn

DeletedUser8743

You miss 1 thing
The price of the chest after the 1st round will start with 50 pots not free
So, in 2nd round and all, you not spend 1900 pots but 3900 (50,100,250,500,1000 and 2000)
Where's the deal? https://prntscr.com/qzspbn
The price increase is for opening a 2nd set of chests in the same run. As I understand it, opening the 1st set of chests costs 1900 each run.

No, I talk about one set of chests, not two. It's cheaper, easier, much less time-consuming, and more rewarding to do the festival once and buy one set of chests than to do the festival 2 times to get one celtic kit. For me, it's a big nonsense.

DeletedUser7246

...I wonder, how numbers on Russian server will look like... because we don't use "b" or "billions" for 10^9. We use word "milliards" and there's no letter "b" here at all. Are they just gonna leave it with latin letters?

...I wonder, how numbers on Russian server will look like... because we don't use "b" or "billions" for 10^9. We use word "milliards" and there's no letter "b" here at all. Are they just gonna leave it with latin letters?
Good question. We'll have the same problem on the French servers because, we also use "milliard" for 10^9. And, for us "billion" means 10^12,

DeletedUser8425

Mobile player here. This is probably going to be the first event I skip. That UI is hard to read (for older eyes, anyway) and way too busy. The thing moving back and forth makes me queasy.

It's not even remotely intuitive - I generally don't bother with games that require reading a lot of written instructions to understand (I like figuring them out on my own) and I don't have a lot of time to spend in-world. From what my guild mates have been saying, it's just not worth it.

Feanor II

Baronet
While I don't see this event ending up being worthwhile (they're nibbling around the edges rather than making any significant change), I DO very much enjoy the mini-game. I know a lot of folks are unhappy with the time required, but the same could be said for things like Daily Challenges. I actually wish I could play the mini-game more; I can't because of the damn PoG limitation. I would LOVE to see the mini-game put into the "main" game in a repeatable mode, possibly using FPs in place of PoG and with prizes similar to Daily Challenge chests when you complete a game round, similar to CS.

Anyway, sincerely hoping Inno does keep the idle game in a repeatable feature outside of the Event. The idle game itself is a lot of fun IMO, I just wish the event was better balanced, the chests carried over, and the fillers weren't doubled.

DeletedUser7624

I think it will be same like with coins. Letter Г (G)

DeletedUser8304

3 parts of celtic forest from doing all the event tasks, which means you may have to do up 21 rounds of the st patricks game to collect 7 more upgrade kits. Is this actually possible.

coolyfooly

Squire
3 parts of celtic forest from doing all the event tasks, which means you may have to do up 21 rounds of the st patricks game to collect 7 more upgrade kits. Is this actually possible.
No u have to get them through chests, example do 6 runs using 580pots, and u have plenty to buy 6 chests at the end of the last 4 rounds.

DeletedUser8304

No u have to get them through chests, example do 6 runs using 580pots, and u have plenty to buy 6 chests at the end of the last 4 rounds.
Thank you for taking the time to let me know. It is appreciated.