• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

It's worse than that. Tree of vitality is THE ONLY USEFUL. It does not do what the others do. The others add military bonuses to DEFENDING army, which is totally absolutely useless in this game. Tree of vitality gives the bonuses for attacking army. So it is the only useful item, there is no choice at all here.
Well, since i'm rather playing as a trader than a fighter, all three of em are rather useless for me. I started the game back in the days where playing on goods productions was a valid Option, and stuck to it, since fighting just isn't my style.

But, to perfectly sum up the games current state:

1673519600175.png

-Alin-

Emperor
I have a feeling there is an A/B sort of or something behind the „RNG” with this event, others havent get it at all, others got from the first 3, and as I can see, only the smaller players, or players in lower eras got easily those fragmens, and a „whale” like me or people that are pretty advanced didnt get so easy or not at all those fragments ...
Nor my best guildmates havent got anything from doing 5-6 cities so far.

I dont trust anyway InnoGames nor anyone, I lost all my confidence, dont come and tell me it is just RNG ...

In 5 hours I should complete my 7th city, lost several hours doing my projects and things slowed down, but I really want to see if I still will be able to get at least 5 fragments from 10 cities.
Might probably try 14 cities anyway.

Last edited:

diGriz

Farmer
Last year there was a possibility to accomplish only 4 cities but buy all the chests at the end of each city and that was enough to get fully leveled new building.

This year this strategy will not work unless you are ok to have Hut lvl 9 at the end, which means that this event become really time consuming. So if you have not enough time - there almost no chances to get golden upgrade for free :confused:.

To my mind introduction of a gold level just not suits this particular event taking into account its mechanics

Ironrooster

Baronet
I have a feeling there is an A/B sort of or something behind the „RNG” with this event, others havent get it at all, others got from the first 3, and as I can see, only the smaller players, or players in lower eras got easily those fragmens, and a „whale” like me or people that are pretty advanced didnt get so easy or not at all those fragments ...
Nor my best guildmates havent got anything from doing 5-6 cities so far.

I dont trust anyway InnoGames nor anyone, I lost all my confidence, dont come and tell me it is just RNG ...

In 5 hours I should complete my 7th city, lost several hours doing my projects and things slowed down, but I really want to see if I still will be able to get at least 5 fragments from 10 cities.
Might probably try 14 cities anyway.
I am in VF and have 15 fragments.

Last year there was a possibility to accomplish only 4 cities but buy all the chests at the end of each city and that was enough to get fully leveled new building.

This year this strategy will not work unless you are ok to have Hut lvl 9 at the end, which means that this event become really time consuming. So if you have not enough time - there almost no chances to get golden upgrade for free :confused:.

To my mind introduction of a gold level just not suits this particular event taking into account its mechanics

After the 1st town I got 5 fragments in the 1st of 6 chests. After the 2nd town there were 5 fragments in the 2nd set of chests. After the 3 rd town there were 5 fragments in the 1st set of chests. My 4th town is accumulating the 8.4Q shamrocks and I am accumulating the 1400 pots from the quest line.

I have 7 levels already as well as the golden level 10. 1 more buy and the last daily quest will give me the fully leveled building.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
After the 1st town I got 5 fragments in the 1st of 6 chests. After the 2nd town there were 5 fragments in the 2nd set of chests. After the 3 rd town there were 5 fragments in the 1st set of chests. My 4th town is accumulating the 8.4Q shamrocks and I am accumulating the 1400 pots from the quest line.

I have 7 levels already as well as the golden level 10. 1 more buy and the last daily quest will give me the fully leveled building.
You've been exceptionally lucky. Others have been exceptionally unlucky.

And "not lucky enough" appears like it'll be a very significant portion of the population to use the strategy you're using (or even a somewhat more active one) unless you're ok with the possibility of ending at level 9 (which some may be, but many will not). Based on 20% to see fragments, to have seen fragments 3 times in 6 sets of chests as you have will apply to < 10% of people; in 8 sets of seen-chests after the 4th town, it'll be 20% of people lucky enough to have seen golden fragments 3 times.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I'm on town 7, and had golden fragments at end of town 6, and also 3(?).. Looks like the "easy" plan may be 10 towns, and be prepared to buy chests when there's fragments.. even if you need to spend diamonds..

Sinitar

Regent
I'm on town 7, and had golden fragments at end of town 6, and also 3(?).. Looks like the "easy" plan may be 10 towns, and be prepared to buy chests when there's fragments.. even if you need to spend diamonds..
in fact, this will be mine fate here after spent for test 1400 pots where they aren't golden fragments

If I could offer one thing that changes nothing about the game but aesthetics - I'd really appreciate the event banner to display shamrocks instead of pots even if it only changed when you came back to your city. The pots really doesn't tell me anything about my progress in the minigame.

Edit: I just sold my "druid tree selection kit" to the dealer. Inno should feel some kind of shame when items end up in the dealer...people should want the event items, especially ones with a premium price.

Last edited: