• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No one’s denying 5k monthly diamond farming exists. That doesn’t make it normal play. It takes far longer to reach 5k diamond monthly gains than it does to be capable of completing events. We shouldn’t be basing end game / outliers as what’s free, that isolates everyone that isn’t vet players on one or two very specific playstyles
Actually there is. Someone who've tried to "prove" GbF gives much less than already proven. Regardless of GbF setting up an AI GE4 diamond mine is decently fast. Overtime it's still free in the sense of, being able to use free diamonds produced at a large scale. Why would Inno otherwise feel the need of: FoE+, adds and payed event pass in just 1 year..?
Anyways this is heavy off-topic stuff anyways.

------

On topic, I think removing roads requirement can still be balanced out by making the trees part of their own "set." With 2 levels:
Lvl1 - 1 different tree adjacent
Lvl2 - both 2 other trees adjacent

ToS
- Aid kit + mil bonuses
Lvl1 25% 1 fp - 75% aid kit + mil bonuses
Lvl2 25% 2fp - 75% aid kit + mil. Bonuses

- 50% 1fp 50% aid kit + mil bonuses
Lvl1 50% 2fp 50% aid kit + mil bonuses
Lvl2 75% 2fp 25% aid kit +mil bonuses

ToV
- 75% 1fp 25% coins + bonuses
Lvl1 - 1fp + bonuses
Lvl2 - 1fp + 1up kit frag + bonuses

This is just a concept suggestion, not what I believe should be the execution of making trees into their own unique set. I find the roads requirement a pretty large drawback but don't see much other ways then a set ability to keeping their specs as are balanced, when the road requirement may drop.

Scaling of the Event buildings has become awful...

The way things are developing currently, all levels below the ultimate level are not worth placing at all - why not just give out fragments of a single stage building instead of the arduous use of upgrade kits and selection kits... designers will also just have to produce a single image for the building instead of 10 of which only one really gets any use anyway...

Why does the druid hut even have a coin production?

I miss the older times when the multistage buildings were introduced - at that time the scaling was almost linear.
I thought that at first too. Until I've looked better into it. Lvl9 is actually really solid. Yielding a fairly high efficiency regarding military buffs and fragments are the same on average as chocolate factory at maximum level from winter event. Though divided by 3 different buildings. Ultimate lvl10 is actually equal to 2 maxed out chocolate factories in regards of buildings they produce.

I'm trying to keep my cynicism in check, but....

Am I understanding this correctly? Getting the fully levelled building without spending diamonds requires grinding through something like 15 cities and, when we get it, it will only produce 3.65 ToVs (on average) annually? If so, INNO needs to name the next Era "The planet where this makes sense"

CrashBoom

Legend
I'm trying to keep my cynicism in check, but....

Am I understanding this correctly? Getting the fully levelled building without spending diamonds requires grinding through something like 15 cities and, when we get it, it will only produce 3.65 ToVs (on average) annually? If so, INNO needs to name the next Era "The planet where this makes sense"
if full means level 10
then you get 7.3 ToV

because they only need 100 fragments

and if using high Blue Galaxy on it with +70%
makes 12.41 ToV

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I am not speaking about the final level performance - I am speaking about the levels below the final level
The way things are developing currently, all levels below the ultimate level are not worth placing at all
I thought you meant all levels below the ultimate level, or all levels below lvl10 (ultimate level). Even though lvl9 produces on average the same amount of buildings as the maxed out chocolate factory from winter event. At least when talking about the ToV. Which I think is actually worthwhile for anyone interested in the ToV and military buffs on an decently efficient building.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In case of the druid hut, lvl 9 is the ultimate level, lvl 10 is a bonus/premium level - as Juber pointed out multiple times.

D-Best

Squire
I am against of these premium levels. I'm more interested in building design than in what they offer, so I'm very mad that I can't have all the options achievable without money. It may sound childish but that's my reason.
And maybe I said this before but if we go back a few years I remember that we had the chance to get 1 or 2 upgrades extra for the current special building. That could lead players to invest in the game to get a second full leveled building. Because it was more easier. Because it was attainable. Besides that, grand prizes were awesome, not trash. Honestly, what do you expect? Us paying money for garbage? I really don't understand what's on your mind. I'm not here to tell you what is right to do for your game industry, but please listen to the players. They won't pay 20 dollars for 5 WW's fragments and for a golden selection kit that is splitted in 3 grand prizes. But 1 Wishing Well and 2 golden selection kits are completely different. Just give it a try and put only the most appreciated prizes (not fragments) on the premium line and see what happens.
I don't know what feedback to give anymore. It gets exhausting to talk with the walls... That's... that's all I can say.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Calling it a bonus / premium level doesn't change the fact that it is the final level of the building, and that's my problem with it. It's clearly made for the event pass first, with possibility to get it otherwise as an afterthought. In this event you might have a decent chance of getting it for free, but with the ever tighter balancing in events I'm not convinced that will be the case in future events.

Comparing this event to last year, you have the same amount of currency, but to get the building fully leveled you need to do a lot more tasks, and/or not be unlucky with the after town boxes. At the same time, the event surprise box has also been removed so no cushion there if you screw up. It was the same story for Forge Bowl and before that Winter Event. At the same time, in both of those two events, and this event as well, real money spending has been made much better.

Add all the other monetization added recently, and it's quite clear the direction the game is going. Hopefully the direction can be changed, but perhaps it's time to pack up and look for other things to do, as much as it pains me :(

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And especially that in parallel with a paying final level, we now have fragments of motivation kit at a grand prize!!!
Already they are not or little used by players (you can see it in your figures) but offering fragments at a high price is an insult.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
And especially that in parallel with a paying final level, we now have fragments of motivation kit at a grand prize!!!
Already they are not or little used by players (you can see it in your figures) but offering fragments at a high price is an insult.
Could you please clarify where exactly they are given out as fragments? It can't find anything.

Astrid

Baronet
In case of the druid hut, lvl 9 is the ultimate level, lvl 10 is a bonus/premium level - as Juber pointed out multiple times.
The last level of the building is level 10, no matter how they try to paint it. The building at level 9 with current stats is quite weak. 7 fp in 5x4 lol ? And some decent attacking army bonuses. There are quite a few older buildings much better than the Druid Hut at level 9.

kimmydutch

Farmer
Again a event building with 0 population, now also 0 culture and the last upgrade behind the paywall.
This goes strait to the antique dealer by me totaly useless.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Could you please clarify where exactly they are given out as fragments? It can't find anything.
You didn't catch my irony pointing to this shard invasion for more or less used items that often used to be in grand prize or daily challenge wins in their entirety and not in shards.
If Motivational Kit Fragments didn't make you react, I'll talk about FP Fragments next (although I'm afraid this aberration will one day become reality).
I share the opinion of Mooingcat, even if I love this game, I will start looking for a competitor to leave the road because I no longer share the idea of Innogames road for a few months.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You didn't catch my irony pointing to this shard invasion for more or less used items that often used to be in grand prize or daily challenge wins in their entirety and not in shards.
If Motivational Kit Fragments didn't make you react, I'll talk about FP Fragments next (although I'm afraid this aberration will one day become reality).
Sorry, I don't quite understand what your point is. So you intentionally spread misinformation to get attention? This is what I get out of it.
You said there are self aid kit fragments in the Grand Prizes, I asked where and you said nowhere.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Ironically I was talking about shards as a grand prize, at least that shocked you more than the dozens of pages of GbG complaints where you admit you don't have time to read it all.
First observation: if nothing is reported to the developers and your time does not allow you to read everything, might as well close the subject of discord?
Second observation: you seem (voluntarily or not) not to understand that little by little everything that was fully won before in events, daily challenges or others (such as the sanctuary of knowledge or the wishing wells) is currently won by fragment, logically, without it disturbing you. It is nonetheless a fact that not only the community is angry at the level cap of the event building but also by the relevance of some grand prizes which are no longer up to par with what we had before, although the price of the diamond is regularly reduced.
And yes, I know how to tell when the players are abusing but I also know how to tell when it's Inno who does it.