• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

GateKeeper

Baronet
Those late tasks take so long to do is the issue. Making the 8Q back after doing them is a drop in the bucket compared to double-digit Qs needed to finish those upgrades off.

The cheap finish is only really beneficial if you break out before the 300/300/50 state (after which it's impractical to make the city more efficient, and making 8Q isn't that much more of a wait). So either you ignore the 1M discount, run it as normal, and save maybe 4-10 hours (depending on manager levels) waiting for 8.4Q. Or you take 18 tasks finished in an hour as a freebie, and start doing "real runs" with the 2nd city.
ok very good, since that seems to be the better way... ill test the 1st city 37-38 quest way. in either case dont forget to save up enough pots before moving to next town ;)

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
@Juber So thats a nice discount for all chests, 25% off if you open all for 1400 pots, vs the 1850 pots. Is that for the first completion as well, or is that on every city completed?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Or something even better if you have a 4x4 space there:
Code:
3 x 3 R R
3 x 3 T R
3 x 3 T R
T T T T R
R R R R R
That's a 2nd way to use them yes. You could do a "treed pathway" with 1-tile access roads to bigger buildings behind it. as long as the normal connection size is n >=3 then you pay 1 road for (n - 1) spaces for trees which is equal or better than the 1 road per 2 tree "normal" expectation :)

Can also use it to square up uneven-sized buildings (i.e. if you have a set of 4x6s attached along the 4 side, but want 1 4x5 to fit in there squarely, you can add 1 road and 3 trees in front of it (you could of course also do 4 unroaded 1x1s behind it, but I'm operating under the assumption that if they make them unroaded, they're also going to nerf the stats).

It really doesn't seem too hard to imagine finding enough space for as many as you want. Probably wouldn't have to resort to a "pure tree district" unless you want multiple 100s of them built. But they do take a little more imagination than roadless 1x1s that you can just throw into any empty space. I like em as is :)

I however do not like the work it takes to stay on top of the St Patricks event ;)

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else on PC, but after leaving my game idle for about an hour, the entire game crashes.

Also not sure how you're going to keep doing tasks on the 1M city if you cant purchase managers for the cupcake factory and onward, you'll just be stuck on the buying managers tasks eventually, and you have to manually collect....

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else on PC, but after leaving my game idle for about an hour, the entire game crashes.

Also not sure how you're going to keep doing tasks on the 1M city if you cant purchase managers for the cupcake factory and onward, you'll just be stuck on the buying managers tasks eventually, and you have to manually collect....
That must be a new restriction if so... I had no problem buying the lv 1 manager for the cake factory. I did have the button disappear briefly but closing and reopening the minigame brought it back.

That must be a new restriction if so... I had no problem buying the lv 1 manager for the cake factory. I did have the button disappear briefly but closing and reopening the minigame brought it back.
I'll have to restrategize for live.

Think I'll just go with the sen outposts, in CA the tree boost is only 1% and it requires a road? Come on...

Emberguard

Emperor
@Pericles the Lion you're smart enough to figure out who's in denial of the existence of around 5k monthly diamonds
from GbF
No one’s denying 5k monthly diamond farming exists. That doesn’t make it normal play. It takes far longer to reach 5k diamond monthly gains than it does to be capable of completing events. We shouldn’t be basing end game / outliers as what’s free, that isolates everyone that isn’t vet players on one or two very specific playstyles

Retired Guy

Marquis
The Druid Tree Selection kit I got only had 2 of the trees in it.. Silence, and Patience shouldn't it have all of them?

CrashBoom

Legend
The Druid Tree Selection kit I got only had 2 of the trees in it.. Silence, and Patience shouldn't it have all of them?
that is correct

the 3rd tree is much more powerful and for that reason not in it
instead the vitality tree has its own positions in the premium pass prize list

Screenshot?
you can check it:
it is premium pass at 175

and fun fact:
at 25 premium pass the vitality tree is alone and nobody complained that the other 2 aren't in it as selection kit :D

Havik79

Baronet
Did I miss something, it is no longer on my tablet, I only downloaded the beta yesterday for the first time after removing from the play store the normal version, so it is the latest version.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Did I miss something, it is no longer on my tablet, I only downloaded the beta yesterday for the first time after removing from the play store the normal version, so it is the latest version.
Have you deactivated auto updates as well? If not, the app was automatically downgraded. We have a step by step instruction on how to do it here in the forum.

Havik79

Baronet
Have you deactivated auto updates as well? If not, the app was automatically downgraded. We have a step by step instruction on how to do it here in the forum.

One day I will learn not to try and do stuff without enough caffeine.

palomar

Farmer
Yes, You missed the golden level, and that golden level (10) can be unlocked either with cash or 15 fragments, without that golden level, you can have maximum level 9.

That's why we speak about 600 tasks or 10 cities with luck of getting 2 times X5 Fragments and another 5 from 300 tasks milestone.
Thanks for explaining. That totally sucks. Even though I can afford to pay (in live worlds), on principle I don't see why I should be forced to. Not the way to go, Inno.

Also makes a big difference to how I play this event, and whether or not I'll even bother with it in the live worlds. But maybe they'll come to their senses and change it.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Scaling of the Event buildings has become awful...

The way things are developing currently, all levels below the ultimate level are not worth placing at all - why not just give out fragments of a single stage building instead of the arduous use of upgrade kits and selection kits... designers will also just have to produce a single image for the building instead of 10 of which only one really gets any use anyway...

Why does the druid hut even have a coin production?

I miss the older times when the multistage buildings were introduced - at that time the scaling was almost linear.