• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Vectus

Farmer
And even if we pay the real money. We have to run through 275 quests? Isnt that a bit much?

That would also mean, that it isnt necessary anymore to buy any chest after finishing the cities, because we get the needed amount of upgrades anyway by finishing quests and collecting the grand prices...

Seems to be unbalenced to me

Nope, a lvl2 sentinel is 2x2 and yields 4% defence for attacking army. Which is 4% buff. Having 2x 2% buff = 4%, the same amount. However it's weaker cause it requires a road. Which imho is just bad cause it'll be very hard to use in a practical way in any city.
They could tweaking the trees around. Turning them into a set building that don't require roads, like wheat fields, could assist in balancing it out.
lvl 2 sentinel is 1x1, not 2x2

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yea, I think I'm done testing the event on beta. I'm not going to put that kind of work in to play this event here. It appears the bones of the minigame are same as years past so I can use that to do simulated runs in a spreadsheet and see what I'm willing to do or not do.

Not sure on live yet. I might consider trying for the 600 tasks on my newest world. But skipping this event entirely also sounds so so appealing by contrast. Which is only a disappointment because I do really like the building - at level 10, not 9. The event itself is easily my least favorite of the year though :p

-Alin-

Emperor
either 18.5 cities for 600 quests
or 14 cities and 5 fragments from boxes at the end of a city+450 quests
or even nicer 10 cities +2x5 fragments from boxes and 300 quests ...

Dont know how often the fragmnets are shown at the end of a town :))

Tree of Life? Did I miss a listed tree not included in the 3 mentioned, below?

Tree of Silence (100) 1x1Tree of Patience (100) 1x1Tree of Vitality (100) 1x1

Sorry, meant the Tree of Vitality. Kinda gut lost in Translation bc I translated the anouncement for my Guild, and then re-translated it wrong for the post ^^

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
either 18.5 cities for 600 quests
or 14 cities and 5 fragments from boxes at the end of a city+450 quests
or even nices 10 cities +2x5 fragments from boxes and 300 quests ...

Dont know how often the fragmnets are shown at the end of a town :))
So pretty much you have to start out planning to do daily runs to hit 600. And if upgrade fragments show up you can take that set of chests, and bail out to a one-step-easier target.

-Alin-

Emperor
So pretty much you have to start out planning to do daily runs to hit 600. And if upgrade fragments show up you can take that set of chests, and bail out to a one-step-easier target.
Or if in the first 10 towns you can get 2 times the fragments, it is worth to open all chests at once with that discounted price of 25% 2 times, all we have to do is do 300 quests, gather 2 times x5 fragments and open 2 times all chests at the end of towns to have a level 9+1 maxed building ...

Now I am not sure how lucky we are with the x5 fragments at the end of a town ...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Or if in the first 10 towns you can get 2 times the fragments, it is worth to open all chests at once with that discounted price of 25% 2 times, all we have to do is do 300 quests, gather 2 times x5 fragments and open 2 times all chests at the end of towns to have a level 9+1 maxed building ...

Now I am not sure how lucky we are with the x5 fragments at the end of a town ...
Right, I'm saying that as you get going if you see the x5 fragments great, you can take those chests (since 1400 pots of gold is definitely cheaper than an extra 150 tasks) and back off. But until then you might have to assume they're not going to show often enough for you. If we say there's 4 other things in the same prize bucket as the upgrades, 2 times in 10 cities would be average. But variance would be quite willing to give you 0. Or 4.

-Alin-

Emperor
2x 2% = 4%
2% att. + 2% def. = 4%

They give an equal amount of Attack bonuses. It's only split in the tree. With it, it's the first 1x1 att. % building. Besides the daunting tower, if you're qualifying a temporary building a 1x1 att% building.
You wrote the sentinel is 2x2 1672926558136.png.
Is easily understandable as space taken on the city.

Amphistaff

Farmer
Fragments are getting out of control. I now have 3 inventory pages of fragments (24 things). Of those, only about 5 of those are things I will actually use, maybe 10 are conditionally useful (mostly just for selling to the dealer after completing), but most of them are utter garbage that have no use. Adding more fragments for things like self aid kits that are already so easy to obtain, is not a positive change.

I've also been really disappointed the past several events that the premium option is only available for real money. It was much better when we could use diamonds. I don't often buy the extras as I feel they aren't worth the price, but I will DEFINITELY never spend money on the premium track. Self aid kids, boost, and fragments of stuff aren't meaningful prizes.