• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

mcbluefire

Baronet
I want to make a statement that concerns not only the present event, but in general those events that contain the requirement to buy forge points:

Whenever any event asks me to buy forge points, I will stop the course of the event at that moment. I have told you before that I consider it unfair to "force" me to buy forge points. I consider the purpose of this demand to be fraudulent. It is intended that in the future the forge points will be so expensive (since the points become more expensive with each purchase) that I will be forced to spend diamonds. Ask me what else you want, but not to buy f.p.. That's all.

By the time you make it to the later ages you will find that buying FPs is of no concern. I have bought over 10,000 FPs using coins only and at every collection of my city I find myself able to buy 100+ more FPs, even though they now cost me 2.1M coins per FP. You will eventually see over 1 billion (1G in the game) coins on your bar and should have little problem keeping a buffer to be able to buy 500FP at any moment without concern.

Hang in there, get an SMB (Saint Marks Basilica), add event buildings to your city and FP purchasing will no longer be about "I don't know if I'll be able to afford it in the future" and rather become, "How am I going to click the buy 1 FP button enough times to spend all my coins?"

As for the event, I'm sorry to see it is almost "exactly" the same as last year, but at least getting the event building, which looks pretty good in stats, should be pretty simple.

6zeva9

Baronet
No one I know got the diamonds to spend this time.
One of us wrote to the support team and was advised that they would be sent once the issues had been resolved.
That was over a week ago.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Depends on your focus. My focus is on attack and attack defense. Attack defense is harder to get, so great value to the Fiore Village. Attack boost is more easily gotten - such as boosts or village tavern.

Don't get me wrong, the Farmstead will go up in my city, but if I had to choose one or the other, it would be the Village.

While the Fiore is good for a city with lower efficiency attack-defense buildings or wide open spaces, the upgraded sentinel outpost is the best option for attack defense at 4 per square compared to the fiore at 1.42/square (not considering the road for the fiore). Thus it should not be held in any city for long as focus should be on sentinel outpost from dailies over the fiore in that event.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Well, finally Inno didn
My Guild mate did just than and he, I and others are still waiting for Diamonds

Finally Inno did not give some players the diamonds they owed. Surely they want to get rid of the players who do not increase their profits

My Guild mate did just than and he, I and others are still waiting for Diamonds

They say they send me the diamonds on January 12th, just the day when the system was failing.
Corollary, I will not receive diamonds in this event.

This is a demonstration of incredible pettiness, since knowing that the system worked badly that day, would not absolutely cost them anything to give the benefit of doubt. I did not receive diamonds at all

Last edited:

Leones

Marquis
Some players received the diamonds on the 12th, for others that failed and they were added once it was fixed on the 21st. If you believe you did not receive them on either of those dates, please contact support so we can check.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Some players received the diamonds on the 12th, for others that failed and they were added once it was fixed on the 21st. If you believe you did not receive them on either of those dates, please contact support so we can check.

I did not receive diamonds at all, Support says I did
Guess who wins?

vidicecilia

Baronet
If we find the entry in your log and tell you, but you don't trust us, what can we do for you then? Should we give you the diamonds twice?

I don't need the diamonds, I need you to fulfill with the word given.

Have a bit of education when you talk to people, I am an old woman, I could surely be your mother.

Last edited:
I actually started the event late because it wasnt on mobile for a week and I was away from my comp visiting family. I'm one kit short of level 10 which I'd say is pretty good considering my late start. I could diamond the last kit, but considering the difference between level 9 and 10 is a matter of 2FP, I'm debating it. The size per % sucks a fat one in CA where I'm at on beta AND it needs to be motivated. Probably bottom of the aid list too! Aside the 6 squares, the aiding might make it worse than the terrace farm for the 1FP.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
With careful management I've had the Celtic village completed for a few days now. I did have the surprise box, but I now have a spare upgrade in stock, and will get another spare when I finish the questline.

It's all a matter of not upgrading TOO much... there comes a point where the time spent upgrading is more than the time saving the higher building yield will give you, so overall it's slower to upgrade the building that far. Same with the managers, don't try and upgrade all of them fully, better to keep the pots of gold for the next city or to buy the full 6 chests at the end of one or two cities.

I got the 6 chests twice and have had enough pots to still complete a lot of towns.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
MooingCat explains in his videos about how to balance the need to upgrade with the cost of upgrading, far better than I can :)

JosefD

Merchant
If we find the entry in your log and tell you, but you don't trust us, what can we do for you then? Should we give you the diamonds twice?

The support will say what Inno wants them to say. whether it's true or not.

Anyway, the event mechanics are way too time consuming. I got all the quests done but I'm not going to get many prices because it's so tedious to play the game-in-game.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I did not have the event box but I should still have a fully levelled building,

I have completed 3 slow runs opening every box, 1 fast run, only opening the free box, now on the last slow run, have 3 tasks to complete for a milestone part, I will get a part for completing the questline and if I do not spend anymore gold pots and complete the daily login/quest I will have enough pots of gold to open 6 boxes on the last day :)

in my inventory at this time I have the base, 3 upgrade kits and 3 selection kits

The secret is to watch your pots of gold spending, I have 2 tasks requiring me to spend gold, not happening as that will leave me short at the end

and this morning I placed a fully upgraded Celtic Farmstead, it just takes a bit of forethought and management

Freela

Farmer
This is the first time i have ever had to spend diamonds to complete all the upgrades of an event. Had to replenish my Pots 2 or 3 times and even so i barely made all the upgrades.
I won't be doing this in my main server

6zeva9

Baronet
How many Diamonds were paid. In the past it was 1,000 per an Event. I may have gotten some but did not see as I had over 1,000 at the start. Other Guild members had less than 1,000 Diamonds and it was that way for the whole event. One had less than 500 and now has under 300.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
How many Diamonds were paid. In the past it was 1,000 per an Event. I may have gotten some but did not see as I had over 1,000 at the start. Other Guild members had less than 1,000 Diamonds and it was that way for the whole event. One had less than 500 and now has under 300.
Every active player received 1500 diamonds. If you think, that you did not receive the diamonds, please contact the support, so we can have a look at the account directly.
Until now, everyone we checked also received the diamonds.