• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

6zeva9

Baronet
Every active player received 1500 diamonds. If you think, that you did not receive the diamonds, please contact the support, so we can have a look at the account directly.
Until now, everyone we checked also received the diamonds.
My Guild mate did contact support and was told he would get them after issue was resolved and never heard back his account is the one at sub 300 or was after completing event yesterday. Will get his daughter to confirm her status and will ask for mine to be checked as well.

6zeva9

Baronet
The Free Gift for opening 6 chests. Is it supposed to reset to 0 after you start your new town or was it supposed to keep a record of every chest opened and reset after giving the Free Gift?
At present it is doing the former which means you have to open all 6 chests to claim the free gift even if that is all you want or need.

CrashBoom

Legend
The Free Gift for opening 6 chests. Is it supposed to reset to 0 after you start your new town or was it supposed to keep a record of every chest opened and reset after giving the Free Gift?
At present it is doing the former which means you have to open all 6 chests to claim the free gift even if that is all you want or need.
yes you have to open all 6 chests at once after a completed city to get the free gift

and when going to the next city the counter is supposed to reset to 0

vidicecilia

Baronet
Every active player received 1500 diamonds. If you think, that you did not receive the diamonds, please contact the support, so we can have a look at the account directly.
Until now, everyone we checked also received the diamonds.

Don't lie. I am active since 2014 and I don't received my diamonds.
Next event I will make a screenshot of my stock.

mcbluefire

Baronet
@Juber

There is obviously a difference between what the logs or database is showing and what people are seeing regarding the Diamonds. Seems to me that if this issue makes it to live there will be people buying diamonds and contacting support to figure where they went and support will be saying, "We see you got them". Here in beta this is a minor thing since it's just gifting of diamonds for use in testing...but if this bug persists....

vidicecilia

Baronet
@Juber

Why in this event, only in this event a lot of people is saying they don't receive the diamonds?
Have we organized a conspiracy against Inno?
It is unbelievable!!!!

There should be a concern from the seller (Inno) to have some credibility in front of its clients, but Inno is not interested in generating trust among its customers.
An example: SC in GBG offers: "If members of the owning guild of this province advance into adjacentes provinces, they have a 24% chance3 to not increase their attrition level".
But it does not work. Then you claim at Beta and they tell you that you are wrong, it works. Then you claim on the live server and they tell you that you have to put 3 or 4 SC to make it work. (?!)
Corollary: You do not acquire SC ever more.

Inno does not generate credibility among its customers.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber

There is obviously a difference between what the logs or database is showing and what people are seeing regarding the Diamonds. Seems to me that if this issue makes it to live there will be people buying diamonds and contacting support to figure where they went and support will be saying, "We see you got them". Here in beta this is a minor thing since it's just gifting of diamonds for use in testing...but if this bug persists....
How can there be an issue in the logs, if we can see every change in diamonds. I even gave some players every diamond change, that happened to their account in the last month. If this is not enough, then tell me what is?
@Juber

Why in this event, only in this event a lot of people is saying they don't receive the diamonds?
Have we organized a conspiracy against Inno?
It is unbelievable!!!!

There should be a concern from the seller (Inno) to have some credibility in front of its clients, but Inno is not interested in generating trust among its customers.
An example: SC in GBG offers: "If members of the owning guild of this province advance into adjacentes provinces, they have a 24% chance3 to not increase their attrition level".
But it does not work. Then you claim at Beta and they tell you that you are wrong, it works. Then you claim on the live server and they tell you that you have to put 3 or 4 SC to make it work. (?!)
Corollary: You do not acquire SC ever more.

Inno does not generate credibility among its customers.

It is only in this event, because it actually did not work for everyone in the beginning. Around half the players only received their diamonds 2 weeks after the event startet. We have the log entries for that and can see, that after these 2 weeks every active player got them. Again: If you think, you did not receive them, contact the support.
For the camps, if this would be a general problem, way more players would conplaint. You can have a streak of bad luck, you can also get 5 or 10 times attrition after another with 4 camps, but this does not mean it is broken. It is just pure chance.

I know I have commented on this previously, but I feel the need to really stress the imbalance in this event compared to pretty much every other event when it comes to acquiring upgrades for previous year's buildings. There are three factors that play into this: firstly there are significantly fewer opportunities to get an upgrade (I managed 12 settlements in total), secondly even with every settlement you cannot always afford enough pots of gold to make sure you get the building when it is there and thirdly there is no option to wait on your preferred building in the way you can with daily specials.

Just to give the comparison on this, on live I've been using the special coach in the football event and, without spending any diamonds, have come away with 25 daily specials, so that's 2.5 Olympic Treasuries for free. On beta, I decided to aim for the Druid Temple making sure I got every upgrade that was available, including spending 1500 diamonds on extra pots of gold to make sure I got them. In total I managed to complete 12 settlements and got 8 upgrade kits for previous buildings, but these were split as 5 Druid Temples and 3 Piazza. That is just such a massive difference in the ability to get these buildings - multiple Olympic Treasuries or not even one Druid Temple even after a reasonable investment of diamonds.

I just really feel that this needs rebalanced in some way to give people a reasonable chance to get these items and make it somewhat on par with the other events.

Sinitar

Regent
Carnival event was my favorite. I was sooooo angry when they replaced it with this boredom... I only wish they would bring it back...
Carnival was like summer event based on purely luck...
Maybe they should change something in this event because no daily special = 0 fun and, if even you can manage your pots as you wish to finish the event (fast runs/no open chests or slow run/open the chests at each run or balanced between both things) , the rewards are poors..
At least remove goods/fps/boosts from chests

Finkadel

Marquis
Carnival was like summer event based on purely luck...
Maybe they should change something in this event because no daily special = 0 fun and, if even you can manage your pots as you wish to finish the event (fast runs/no open chests or slow run/open the chests at each run or balanced between both things) , the rewards are poors..
At least remove goods/fps/boosts from chests
So there we have choice: pure luck or poor rewards. I choose pure luck whenever I see it, at least it does not involve spending soooo much time over boring chores...

Finkadel

Marquis
The problem with this event is you MUST spend twice or trice the time you spend on other event and yet it rewards you with hardly more than the main building itself. No daylies, no great rewards, no leagues... Chests, well, without diaxes, you open 5 full lines of chests and you end up with 2-3 upgrades to 10 level building/set. There is no comparison to other events, where you can gain two fully upgraded 10 level buildings additionally to new event building. And, remember, twice the time spent!

Amazing, this event is. In a bad, bad way.

Emberguard

Emperor
I know I have commented on this previously, but I feel the need to really stress the imbalance in this event compared to pretty much every other event when it comes to acquiring upgrades for previous year's buildings. […] and thirdly there is no option to wait on your preferred building in the way you can with daily specials.

[…]

I just really feel that this needs rebalanced in some way to give people a reasonable chance to get these items and make it somewhat on par with the other events.
I think the most obvious way to go about it would be if we had a dropdown selection of the “Daily Special” just for this Event, and be able to select which building is hidden as the ”Daily Special” within the 6 chests inbetween the cities

Given the format compared to other Events, I think being able to select what one prize in each group of chests will be is balanced in comparison to what other Events provide for Daily Specials. Price wise it’d still cost a minimum 1,900 pots of Gold per 6 chests. While you may or may not want to spend on all 6 chests each time you’d have to spend Gold on managers and speeding it up anyway if you were after just the Daily Special type buildings. So it’d still cost a fair amount of diamonds, just addresses the lack of Daily Specials in the format

Emberguard

Emperor
The problem with this event is you MUST spend twice or trice the time you spend on other event and yet it rewards you with hardly more than the main building itself. No daylies, no great rewards, no leagues... Chests, well, without diaxes, you open 5 full lines of chests and you end up with 2-3 upgrades to 10 level building/set. There is no comparison to other events, where you can gain two fully upgraded 10 level buildings additionally to new event building. And, remember, twice the time spent!

Amazing, this event is. In a bad, bad way.
From a free to play perspective, I like it just as something different. From a diamond spending and Daily Special perspective? I totally agree. The format is not conducive to getting anything specific aside from the Grand Prize, and I would love to see that aspect improved

6zeva9

Baronet
Is this Event seriously going live on a Friday?

Glad I do not have to be on hand to deal with the normal start of Event chaos. And should anything go wrong, think of all that weekend overtime that will be needed.

Still we get the next Event to test on Wednesday. Will it be Spring or a 10th Anniversary Special?