• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

estrid

Baronet
Is there ANYTHING that have changed compared to the last year? (except the reward building, obviously)

punita

Squire
there is no max in the mini game

but the costs are exponential
so you should stop at a reasonable level
I don't play for rewards on beta, I just do it for fun and to test some things. So im gonna take a building to the max lvl i can until event ends

hades8840

Marquis
Hmm, have you received the diamonds? It looks like it is broken again :(
Was just coming to see if we had diamonds for this event and havent had any yet they would be handy as my first event have muddled it up some and could do with trying to rebalance the mini game

Cleitomachus

Marquis
I want to make a statement that concerns not only the present event, but in general those events that contain the requirement to buy forge points:

Whenever any event asks me to buy forge points, I will stop the course of the event at that moment. I have told you before that I consider it unfair to "force" me to buy forge points. I consider the purpose of this demand to be fraudulent. It is intended that in the future the forge points will be so expensive (since the points become more expensive with each purchase) that I will be forced to spend diamonds. Ask me what else you want, but not to buy f.p.. That's all.

indian20

Steward
Does anyone have the stats from last year? I can remember:

8 times finish the 25 Task Line = equals 3 Kits
max 35 Tasks per town or it will take too long
5 times finalizing a town - open all the chests only with the last three towns = equals another 3 Kits

this will give us then a total of 10 Kits

No more than 3 agents per factory
open each of the 6 chests only one time after finishing a city

or else you loose too much gold

does this make sense to you or am I missing something from last year?

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
Does anyone have the stats from last year? I can remember:

8 times finish the 25 Task Line = equals 3 Kits
max 35 Tasks per town or it will take too long
5 times finalizing a town - open all the chests only with the last three towns = equals another 3 Kits

this will give us then a total of 10 Kits

No more than 3 agents per factory
open each of the 6 chests only one time after finishing a city

or else you loose too much gold

does this make sense to you or am I missing something from last year?
hi what are the tips to progress fast enough with the boat to finish the quote?
2 versions of how and what here:
And super lazy:

hades8840

Marquis
This event seems over complicated prob isnt but seems it how far should i be pushing each manager so I can make sure i get the lvl 10 item? and what speed should i be aiming at for each resource so i get the necessary shamrocks

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This event seems over complicated prob isnt but seems it how far should i be pushing each manager so I can make sure i get the lvl 10 item? and what speed should i be aiming at for each resource so i get the necessary shamrocks

In order of priority:
If you're gaining stuff on the left faster than you can use it, upgrade the festival.
If you're gaining stuff on the right faster than you can transport it, upgrade the harbor.
If you're dropping to zero at times in both places, upgrade a factory (only the most recent factory you can afford).
Endpoint is Festival 300, Harbor 300, Fireworks 50. Once you're there you're just waiting to complete tasks, and for credits to close the city.

That's the easy & tedious part.

Getting to level 10 will require you completing cities with a good number of tasks (don't have to do them all) without spending too many pots of gold on managers, and either buying only the free chest, or *1* entire slate of 6 chests at the end of each city (cost: 1900 pots of gold iirc, the 2nd slate of chests costs more). Typically the easiest way is to do 5-6 cities, buying chests after 4 of them, skipping the most expensive 2 manager tasks that aren't for one of (festival, harbor, fireworks) and any tasks that'd take way too long at the end.

Last edited:

hades8840

Marquis
In order of priority:
If you're gaining stuff on the left faster than you can use it, upgrade the festival.
If you're gaining stuff on the right faster than you can transport it, upgrade the harbor.
If you're dropping to zero at times in both places, upgrade a factory (only the most recent factory you can afford).
Endpoint is Festival 300, Harbor 300, Fireworks 50. Once you're there you're just waiting to complete tasks, and for credits to close the city.

That's the easy & tedious part.

Getting to level 10 will require you completing cities with a good number of tasks (don't have to do them all) without spending too many pots of gold on managers, and either buying only the free chest, or *1* entire slate of 6 chests at the end of each city (the 2nd slate of chests costs more). Typically the easiest way is to do 5-6 cities, buying chests after 4 of them, skipping the most expensive 2 manager tasks that aren't for one of (festival, harbor, fireworks) and any tasks that'd take way too long at the end.
thankyou might of gone a tad wrong then as this is my first time doing this event
so so have all the managers varying lvls of upgrade either 3 or 4 ...fireworks is at 25 at present shipyard and festival at 250 but cak and flower at 100 drinks at 25 and and hats at 125

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
thankyou might of gone a tad wrong then as this is my first time doing this event
so so have all the managers varying lvls of upgrade either 3 or 4 ...fireworks is at 25 at present shipyard and festival at 250 but cak and flower at 100 drinks at 25 and and hats at 125

Yes, you might've wasted some pots of gold on the managers :) But in terms of finishing the city you're going fine. A few more levels on the fireworks factory to make sure the transport is adequately supplied. Then take the festival & harbor to 300, and go back to fireworks to 50.

As for Cake/Flower/Drinks/Hats levels - do what you need to for tasks atm.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
After having played it a bit, I must say I'm disappointed it's a 100% copy of last year's event :( Would have been nice with some improvements here and there, particularly in the way you get secondary rewards like selection kits from previous events. It's really difficult to get them, which is a shame because there are plenty of cool buildings from the previous St Pat events :(