• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser4256

well, my first impressions about this Spring event are good

@Zerok, glad to see you back :)

DeletedUser7487

Well since loggin in for the first time after the events release I have been unable to load the game since, not done anything else on my laptop other than this game so something about this event is making it impossible for me to play the game at all... thanks inno

DeletedUser7487

Well since loggin in for the first time after the events release I have been unable to load the game since, not done anything else on my laptop other than this game so something about this event is making it impossible for me to play the game at all... thanks inno

Seems to be a conflict with firefox, have got in using IE, unfortunately I hate IE so hope this can be sorted

podkap1970

Emperor
Seems to be a conflict with firefox, have got in using IE, unfortunately I hate IE so hope this can be sorted
no problem with firefox, version 52.0

Edit: ok it is a Flash Player problem
because i can't login anymore too
do not update to version 25.0.0.127

since i did update i get adobe flash crashes, with IE and firefox

Edit 2: trying to get an old version 24.0. but found no link yet, any help would be nice !
all links i found so far, going directly to adobe, and there i get only version 25.x

Edit 3: i did install a beta Flash Player 25,0,0,130, but still same problem, after 70 % login screen i get a flash player crash, guess i have to make a new thread, but tomorrow ...

Last edited:

RedRed

Viceroy
I confirm. I have Firefox 52.0 64 bit and in past two weeks I was unable to log-in from this browser (only in beta, live worked fine); loading was stuck and dead at 56% (cache cleaned several times, etc etc). With new flash player (25.0.0.127) I can barely log-in; loading is no more stuck at 56% but loading bar or game entering hang with "unresponsive plug-in" messages from browser and crashes (still works fine on live servers).
I was and I am able to acces with other browsers, but they are slower.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7431

no problem with firefox, version 52.0

Edit: ok it is a Flash Player problem
because i can't login anymore too
do not update to version 25.0.0.127

since i did update i get adobe flash crashes, with IE and firefox

Edit 2: trying to get an old version 24.0. but found no link yet, any help would be nice !
all links i found so far, going directly to adobe, and there i get only version 25.x

Edit 3: i did install a beta Flash Player 25,0,0,130, but still same problem, after 70 % login screen i get a flash player crash, guess i have to make a new thread, but tomorrow ...

Just switch your browser to "Maxthon" (v5.0.2.1000) and you won't have all these issues. ;):)

DeletedUser6908

hmm yes that would be great
i dont know about other players, but happiness is not really needed in AF or OF
thats why it makes this building not so interesting

in OF it have 1580 population, the Mobile House from AF gives 3900 pop
but the Pagoda gives lots of coins too, but same as happiness, not really needed
people needs population in less space :)

the whole new buildings-set needs 5x5 space plus road
i did not calculate yet, what you get in those 5x5 :)

Exactly, the PME Pagoda has the same pop/square as a PE Tenement House. I'm sure that they are thinking that the coins and the fact that it uses less St Marks boosts than a Zigguratt makes up for the lower population & happiness but since space is FAR more valuable than coins it's not a good trade.

Can we get prizes for 12 hour intervals instead? 24 hours is just a waste of a whole day, while I miss 50% of the prizes with a 6 hour rotation. I'd really appreciate this for future events. If I'm not interested in the prize, I'm not even going to bother with the event and forget about it. Though I swear I missed the HOF last event because it was caught in some 6 hour rotation while I was sleeping and I was really gunning for it!!

In other games like this, they add temporary buildings to the build menu during the event time. You guys could put in some sakura themed buildings/decos, some of them for diamonds. Would it be too much server space??

Andi47

Overlord
How do we get the full set of Cherry Garden buildings?
Do we get all of them via quests and collection of the Grand Prizes?
Or do some of them come only as a Daily Special?

DeletedUser7514

The Boost Crate is only in the silver chest.
It's also possible in the other chest ?

DeletedUser7779

The Boost Crate is only in the silver chest.
It's also possible in the other chest ?

That's not a bad idea, maybe replace the 5 blueprints from gold chest with those crates?
I don't know how much boost they give (anyone got one yet?), but 5 prints for 120 lanterns is a little disappointing. I just got those today :(

DeletedUser4285

So far the new buildings related with a full set bonus are ......

1) Gong of Wisdom ----- get it from completing all the quests.
2) Sakura Rock ----------- get it as a grand prize once you collect 80 cherry flowers.
3) Zen Zone --------------- get it from one of the earlier quests.

Anyone know the other two?

DeletedUser8043

Hello, i don't know if it is normal, but one of the event icon is not the beautiful one with spring theme
PicsArt_03-15-10.00.27.jpg

DeletedUser7829

So far I completed 18/25 of the first line of quests and collected all the lanterns given by the trees. I only opened 7 gold chests, and only because I found 200 lanters for 2 times. That's pretty insufficient, without founding the lanterns in the chests I would have opened only 3-4 chests.
I know we get 10 lanters per day by the town hall and I now there are a lot of other quests, but I suggest to increase the number of lanterns given by the first quests (of course without decreasing the lanterns given by the other quests)...otherwise it's almost impossible to get the special prizes in the first days of event (yeah, I opened 7 chests and no rogue hideout...).

Edit: I like a lot all the other parts of the event :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

So far I completed 18/25 of the first line of quests and collected all the lanterns given by the trees. I only opened 7 gold chests, and only because I found 200 lanters for 2 times. That's pretty insufficient, without founding the lanterns in the chests I would have opened only 3-4 chests.
I know we get 10 lanters per day by the town hall and I now there are a lot of other quests, but I suggest to increase the number of lanterns given by the first quests (of course without decreasing the lanterns given by the other quests)...otherwise it's almost impossible to get the special prizes in the first days of event (yeah, I opened 7 chests and no rogue hideout...).

I agree. I'm currently at quest #16 and I opened gold chest only once so far and silver chest twice, that's 120 + 2x70 = 260 lanterns with questline more or less half done. Seems a little insufficient imo.
Or maybe make it like fall event when players could plant a flower in your city when aiding? Although that would probably make the game even more laggy...:rolleyes: better increase the lanterns from quests then ;)

Andi47

Overlord
So far I completed 18/25 of the first line of quests and collected all the lanterns given by the trees. I only opened 7 gold chests, and only because I found 200 lanters for 2 times.

7 gold chests, so you already got the first Grand Prize.
What is the second one?