• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7514

When the crate will be in my inventory and I open it, the colored small/medium/large bottle will be placed in my inventory?

Good Idea this Asterix potion. Ahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

I think the Pagoda house is underpowered, at least in LMA. It gives less population per tile than a standard LMA appartement house.
Appartement house = 2x2, provides 205 pop
Pagoda house = 4x4, 360 pop. OK, it gives also 360 happiness but still way too weak imo. And it doesn't count for the buffs. Please consider improving the stats

DeletedUser

The bost crates is Single use only? or It is forever and is always stored in the inventory?

DeletedUser7996

does it count?

sakura_rock10klr.png

than its 5... but in LMA +3% is much better as +5% in OF ^^

Are the 3 options accummulable? In this case, if this building were next to another 3 zen buildings... I'd get 2860 happiness (1300+1560) and 5% attack (2% + 3%)? Or just 3% attack?

DeletedUser5097

As a matter of fact, if you group them together (except for Pagoda, which is a standalone building) you will get certain bonuses!*
That's because all the five buildings visible above have a "Set" building skill. When a building with set bonus is built right next to another (different) building from that specific set, it gets a bonus. For example: Zen Zone normally produces only coins, but when it touches other buildings from the Spring Set it will:

1. Produce additional supplies (when touching at least one).
2. Produce additional goods (when touching at least two unique buildings).
3. Produce additional medals (when touching at least three unique buildings).

I won a Zen Zone, but it does this:

1.) Produces supplies (when touching at least one)
2.) Produces fp's (when touching at least two)
3.) Produce 5 goods (when touching at least three)

I hope the game is right and not you.:) Than it's much more usefull.

Screenshot;
Missie02-1.png

I can see also in the background the 5 event buildings of the set
and the Zen Zone. After the main mission we will got the decoration,
but I have a question. Do we got in the missions the complete set?
And one out of the grand price or will the grand price switch from
time to time?
================

Well done Inno, after waiting for some time you give us event building sets, that will give
extra benefits when combined.:) I know it from a another game and it's very usefull. In
the most cases they are the higher goals in events, but the most strongest and most
wanted set can players got in the biggest event of every year: a huge sumer event of
almost 2 months.
If the extra boosts are so usefull, than I'm almost sure that people will love this and
realy want to get it. The only challance is in this case: space.:p It will pay back with
great boosts and a great looking fresh set.

DeletedUser3741

Are the 3 options accummulable? In this case, if this building were next to another 3 zen buildings... I'd get 2860 happiness (1300+1560) and 5% attack (2% + 3%)? Or just 3% attack?

The annoucement says will get all bonuses.

"The bonuses add up, so when touching two other buildings, you get bonus for both 1 and 2."

podkap1970

Emperor
I think the Pagoda house is underpowered, at least in LMA. It gives less population per tile than a standard LMA appartement house.
Appartement house = 2x2, provides 205 pop
Pagoda house = 4x4, 360 pop. OK, it gives also 360 happiness but still way too weak imo. And it doesn't count for the buffs. Please consider improving the stats
hmm yes that would be great
i dont know about other players, but happiness is not really needed in AF or OF
thats why it makes this building not so interesting

in OF it have 1580 population, the Mobile House from AF gives 3900 pop
but the Pagoda gives lots of coins too, but same as happiness, not really needed
people needs population in less space :)

the whole new buildings-set needs 5x5 space plus road
i did not calculate yet, what you get in those 5x5 :)

DeletedUser3741

Pagoda house is way underpowered compared with Ziggurad at OF (same kind of building)

Pagoda house = 4x4, provides 1580 population and 1580 happiness
Ziggurat = 3x3, provides 1933 population and 1938 Happiness

Ziggurat is smaller size and provided more population and happiness. I think Pagoda really need a fix

DeletedUser7779

I'd really like to know if the boosts stack up too. According to the announcement they should and the Sakura rock should give 5% attack plus happiness.
This alone is really good, if we consider all 5 as one 5x5 building, we get 5% attack only from one part of it.
Could inno confirm this?

DeletedUser7938

Please leave all feedback on our Spring Event here, thank you.
In the announcement for the Spring Event down in the part where the pictures of the set are, the size of the buildings are reveresed to the way they show in inventory and are placed on the board.

DeletedUser5097

hmm yes that would be great
i dont know about other players, but happiness is not really needed in AF or OF
thats why it makes this building not so interesting

in OF it have 1580 population, the Mobile House from AF gives 3900 pop
but the Pagoda gives lots of coins too, but same as happiness, not really needed
people needs population in less space :)

the whole new buildings-set needs 5x5 space plus road
i did not calculate yet, what you get in those 5x5 :)
Hehe indeed, it's even worst: OF house 5x5 - 6.500 population,
One-storry pagoda 5x5 - 1.550 population. Okay it's a 1x1 street
building and the OF house a 2x2, but still...

Andi47

Overlord
Hehe indeed, it's even worst: OF house 5x5 - 6.500 population,
One-storry pagoda 5x5 - 1.550 population. Okay it's a 1x1 street
building and the OF house a 2x2, but still...

Nope:
The Pagoda is 4x4; in OF it gives 1580 population and 1580 Happiness. With OF1 standard buildings you get 260 population per square and 358.3 happiness per square. So to be equal to standard buildings, the Pagoda should give 260*8=2080 population and 358.3*8=2866.4 happiness.

P.S.: I am looking forward to do the same maths on the "full set" (5*5; every building except the Pagoda) - but unfortunately I don't know the stats of all buildings yet.

urine luck

Baronet
just an FYI... the one story pogoda is not one of the special buildings, i wasted all my diamonds finding that out....

DeletedUser7938

just an FYI... the one story pogoda is not one of the special buildings, i wasted all my diamonds finding that out....
Stated right in the Event announcement:
The new buildings all look nice, but they will look even nicer when you put them together in the following configuration:
adjacency.png
As a matter of fact, if you group them together (except for Pagoda, which is a standalone building) you will get certain bonuses!*

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-03-15 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: