• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7487

how about balancing and all players get the same amount of quests:
so they get the same amount of lanterns

and so they can open the same amount of chests

maybe InnoGames will do that in the future
until then higher era players get billion morre lanterns and at least 5 complete sets

Not sure what you mean as all players do get the same amount of quests. Its not that much harder for small towns to complete any of the quests, than it is for large cities. the main difference is that large cities will have more FP available.

oblib

Farmer
What i would like to know is this. Is there any extra bonus for other members of the group attached to 4 unique members. It is not difficult to arrange this given 2 full sets. Surely having a group member attached to 4 unique others should have a higher buff than 1 attached to 3. This is aside from the gong which does have a buff for connection to 4 others

Pafton

Viceroy
Not sure what you mean as all players do get the same amount of quests. Its not that much harder for small towns to complete any of the quests, than it is for large cities. the main difference is that large cities will have more FP available.
Pretty easy for starting out towns to complete the event, quickly. I know of a friend who started to a few days before the event and managed to get almost 2 sets.

DeletedUser6705

Was is REALLY necessary to complete the event with yet another province to conquer ???
I think having 1 province in a quest line is fair enough, but 2 is a bit much... Had I known that this is the last quest I certainly would not have bothered.

DeletedUser7487

So a little more than 2 days left on the event and no further quests.... that sucks.

Would not of spent all the ones I did if I knew I would be limited like this in regards to the ability to earn lanterns.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I haven´t got the set in spite of I spent 4.000 diamonds or more. I was waiting for the last missions to make the last attempt but they finished yesterday, so this event was a total loss for me from all points of view. This makes me hesitate to continue to risk in these events.

Frankiedk

Squire
With LESS than 2 days left, and some people missing the Gate and some missing the Pond, WHY would you put Champions Retreat as Daily Special, and NOT either Pond or Gate today and the other building after midnight?
Or will the last 24 hours change every 6 hours?

podkap1970

Emperor
normally we get 2 more Daily Special's, normally ...
we had Pond 3x as Daily Special and Emperor's Entrance 2x, Zen Zone 2x, Sakura Rock 2x, Gong 1x

DeletedUser8024

I am basically at the end of this event on the beta server (I have 131 lanterns, and I'm waiting for a decent daily special), and I do not have a complete set. In fact this event leaves it up to luck whether you ever get a complete set. I loved the set idea, and so I played the event eagerly. It forced me into territory I wasn't ready for and it pushed me into a new age before I was ready, but I made these sacrifices on the assumption that I would be able to get this set. Now I am more than disappointed. This experience will make me much more skeptical about engaging with future special events. I love doing them when they don't make me buy forge points, conquer sectors, research technologies. I think there should have been a better chance for getting all of the event buildings since their connecting is integral to their value. I never even got a wishing well or rogue's hideout on this quest like I have on so many others.

This turned out to be a bummer quest.

Really disappointing Event. I completed all 46 quests and I am still left with a broken set of only 4 Garden Set buildings. Leaving 40% of the Garden Set up to pure luck was a horrible idea. Three weeks of effort and no real pay-off for the work.

I did win 4 useless Pagoda trying to win the Emperor's Entrance and Nishikigoi Pond. (I did get the Pond.) I say useless because the nearest comparable one-lane road residential, the Waterfront Residental, provides 400 more population in a smaller size.

The number of Trees out in the Wilderness this time is drastically fewer then the Apple Tree. In part because of that, the last wek or so of the Event amouted to waiting to (not) see if the Daily Prize I want appeared at Midnight and then taking a moment to complete the new Daily Quest in (false) hope that what I needed to complete the Garden Set would eventually return as a Daily Prize.

Since the set of 21 Daily Prizes has no Final Prize, perhaps Inno could award the Gate and Pond as the Final Reward for finishing all 46 Back-to-back and Daily Quests so, no one who played it all the way to the end would go away feeling unrewarded and disappointed on the Live Servers like many are feeling on Beta.

DeletedUser8024

Adding insult to injury are the two daily specials right now. The Beta system is near the end, and it offers up the Gong of Wisdom, and the regular game offers up the Zen Zone! BOTH of these items players have necessarily already received! They were 2 of the three automatic prizes. Why on earth would Inno offer these up unless it is just an attempt to annoy the players? My assessment that this is a bummer quest just got downgraded. It is turning out to be an annoying "Screw You" quest. I don't play games like this in order to add one more source of annoyance--life serves plenty of those up on its own.

piohh

Baronet
I think this Event is only based on factor "luck". I can be happy, I have 2 full sets but I know some players they don't get 1 full Set and they finish some Quests. 1 Friend of me collecting over 1000 Lanterns and he didn't get the last peace of the set with 10 trys... and thats with a Chance of 25%??? The amount of Laterns in your city is to low too. The most time you collect 1 Lantern... I call this Event "P²W Event"

Frankiedk

Squire
It's ok to do a set IMO, BUT...

If you give away 3/5 of a set, and make the last 2 buildings winable based on Luck, WHY, omg, WHY do I HAVE to win/pay for the 2 worst buildings in the set, i would MUCH rather have had 2 Rocks, and 2 Zen Zones. But then that wouldn't work, as the buildings have to be UNIQUE, why a set then, if the pieces are set?

If you make a set, i would have guessed it would be to be able to select a personal preference, but no INNO decides which building have to stand together, and if it has to be in INNO set conditions, for the building to function properly, you might as well have made it into ONE BUILDING.

The buildings look nice, but its sad that i will have to tear it down, if its not completed. The effort to get just the 3/5 and the additional Quest line, needing yet another "Research a Tech" and "Take over a Province", AND being forced to win the 2 "bad" buildings to make a functioning set, and if its not complete, its not really worth the footprint, and then you can delete it, maybe having spent diamonds to get one of the buildings, is rediculos. Was STUPID enough to repeat the Diamond use on one of the Live servers, only NOT to get the building at all, but on another server i got both the missing buildings in 3 tries.

And getting a second set, you either have to be extremely lucky, and/or cough up a bunch of Diamonds. THEN the huge problem to me would be, how many Diamonds/extra ties do i need at 25% chance to get the 5 pieces in the set, that's statistically 20 tries. That's 2.400 Lanterns, that's close to 10.000 diamonds, STATISTICALLY.

If you at least put the 2 missing buildings in the Grand prize window after the Rock, instead of a Shrine of Knowledge, and then a Well, you let us win them in daily prize anyway, base THAT on luck. If i get a Shrine i get 1 daily FP, if i instead had gotten a Pond and then the Entrance, i would have gotten +3 FP from my Gong, and +1 FP from the Entrance, and Defence Bonus, and you would have had satisfied customers. IN THAT CASE you would have gotten the set after 12 tries (Would expect the Pond and Entrance to be at 80 Flowers, like the Rock was) in the Golden Chest, no matter what you won, you would at least have gotten a completed set, and then i don't mind if the pieces in the set have to be UNIQUE.

If you base an event on luck, you have to loosen the rules quite a bit, by skipping the UNIQUE factor. If you want a Set, then let the people opting to BUY the items they need, have a SET PRICE at which, to be able to buy the pieces. Diamonds and Luck are not really what a Diamond spender looks positively at. Make it gradual like FP puchase, first piece X diamonds, and then add Y something pr. copy you purchase, then you can get as many as you can afford, and not how lucky you are. And if you then WIN a complete set, INNO has decided i have to WIN a Defence Bonus building to make it work, i don't want to win Defence Bonus, i would like to spend money on/win more Attack Bonus, and the other building i have to WIN, gives me MEDALS as its last bonus. I would have liked to sub the Entrance for another Zen Zone, as i need goods, far more than Medals, some people might feel exactly the opposite, they would choose differently, either way, the set wouldn't work.

Dangling a very nice looking set piece set, at the end of an event, maybe ending up with nothing but 3/5 of a set, having spent 20+ days, having put cities into Event mode, and solving 2 event quest lines, maybe spent diamonds, potentially ending up with an incomplete set, at least in all previous events you ended up with something useful if you finished the Quest line - NOT A FAN !!!

And then the "Two-Story Pagoda", *** FACEPALM *** WHAT a DUD "prize", if you had just spent 600 diamonds to buy a try. And 20 FP at 600 diamonds is no fun either, but at least better value, than the normal 500, NOT, should have been 25 or 50.... 5 random BP at 600 diamonds (Getting own age and lower, could be a huge dud also). Not ONE of the prizes in the Golden chest, other than the 25% prize and 200 Lanterns, is worth the 600 diamonds, but the Pagoda, takes the worst prize ever award, it can't even sub one of the Cherry Garden buildings if you didn't win the last building in the set. How tremendously unfair is it to "win" a "Event-specific" prize, going for a required building, and then the prize doesn't work with the other event specific buildings, when they all need to be set in a specific way. I've gotten 2 on Beta, and i am STILL missing the Entrance. NOT A FAN !!!

DeletedUser8087

I think this Event is only based on factor "luck". I can be happy, I have 2 full sets but I know some players they don't get 1 full Set and they finish some Quests. 1 Friend of me collecting over 1000 Lanterns and he didn't get the last peace of the set with 10 trys... and thats with a Chance of 25%??? The amount of Laterns in your city is to low too. The most time you collect 1 Lantern... I call this Event "P²W Event"
Well - I am not lucky///
The end of the Event - I have 27 lanterns and 127 diamonds from 2600 (at the beginning of Event). NO full set - only 3 parts of them(((
WHY?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Hi all,

I have a question. When does the beta server spring "cherry blossom" event end? Is it today at midnight or tomorrow the 4.4.2017?
Unfortunately i believe, that its not the 17 of april, since it is the official date of "all the other country servers"

Thanks! Most likely, you have already answered this question somewhere, in that case: double thank you and pardon me :)

for me it was a fantastic event: I have won 1 santuary of knowledge and 4 bazaars- i love producing forge points :) I am very happy to have them now in the colonial age. it has been a fantastic run for me so far.

Kind regards,
Draco

DeletedUser4285

13 hours left before the event ends.

the 25% chance shown in the gold chest for daily prizes actually works as 5% chance sadly but i got all the pieces here on beta tho. Sadly may not be so lucky on live.

Pafton

Viceroy
Well... the event end soon, in my experience it was a failure of sorts. Even if Inno had offered one of those last 2 buildings as the final reward for completing the bonus quests then we could have focussed on using our lanterns on the last piece, but as they say, no use crying over spilled milk.

Being a small city, I will mostly keep my 4/5 set. But the absence of a Nishikigoi Pond will irk me.

Hopefully, Inno learned something from their set fiasco, though mistakes do happen in the first time. Lets hope Inno doesn't make the same blunder with their birthday event, in which there will be a set too (most likely).

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
The obligatory change of era when we were not ready, about 700 goods, 4.000 diamonds and so, for nothing in return except a shrine of knowledge, 3 useless pagodas and a lot of worthless things.
And the worst, nobody of Innogame is anwsering this forum!!! Are they reading our problems? Where are they?

Hi all,

I have a question. When does the beta server spring "cherry blossom" event end? Is it today at midnight or tomorrow the 4.4.2017?
Unfortunately i believe, that its not the 17 of april, since it is the official date of "all the other country servers"

Thanks! Most likely, you have already answered this question somewhere, in that case: double thank you and pardon me :)

for me it was a fantastic event: I have won 1 santuary of knowledge and 4 bazaars- i love producing forge points :) I am very happy to have them now in the colonial age. it has been a fantastic run for me so far.

Kind regards,
Draco

I see you enjoy the injustices. Can you read the disappointment of your playmates?
Innogames gives you diamonds to say that you feel happy in the midst of so much complaint? What a shame!

DeletedUser7251

So, i'm not insane.Exactly the same happened to me.8 try with 25% chance to win and nothing. A big lie again from Inno,the "real" chance is 5%