• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

podkap1970

Emperor
you did increase the Lanterns reward from the quests, instead of 100 we get 130 now, thanks!

(not sure, if we get those, when the daily quests starts or from the beginning, i guess we have to find out on live server)

Sinitar

Regent
you did increase the Lanterns reward from the quests, instead of 100 we get 130 now, thanks!

(not sure, if we get those, when the daily quests starts or from the beginning, i guess we have to find out on live server)
ehm, I'm not sure if it increase after the 49th task or from 42th because last year we had 7900 lanterns and this year 7920 without incidents
@Dudettas can you confirm that?

DeletedUser7624

ehm, I'm not sure if it increase after the 49th task or from 42th because last year we had 7900 lanterns and this year 7920 without incidents
@Dudettas can you confirm that?
Last year pagoda was 7 levels and this year it is 8 levels. Means 2 ponds more.
According to my beta experience if I go for gold/silver than I spend around 950 lanterns for 1 pond. If I go for white/brown than 1050 average. 7920 /950 or /1050 = 8 or 7 full ponds. Maybe I will be lucky with incidents and will get 9 or 8 ponds. Looks pretty tight and again players who did not watch any fan made video or did not read fan made forum will cry that they didn't get max lvl and because there Sakura kits if you don't use diams = forget about silver league

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinitar

Regent
Last year pagoda was 7 levels and this year it is 8 levels. Means 2 ponds more.
According to my beta experience if I go for gold/silver than I spend around 950 lanterns for 1 pond. If I go for white/brown than 1050 average. 7920 /950 or /1050 = 8 or 7 full ponds. Maybe I will be lucky with incidents and will get 9 or 8 ponds. Looks pretty tight and again players who did not watch any fan made video or did not read fan made forum will cry that they didn't get max lvl and because there Sakura kits if you don't use diams = forget about silver league
My strategy on that event is that:
If I collect always 7 silver and 1 gold,I spend between 911 and 944 lanterns for pond..It depend always which animals have you;
With that,If you collect always 7 times 110 and 1 time 151,you're need 8289 lanterns to reach 9 ponds while If you have always 113 and 152,the cost it has increased by 207(8497)
Without the silver league,you must collect 477 lanterns by incidents to don't touch the diamonds

DeletedUser7624

My strategy on that event is that:
If I collect always 7 silver and 1 gold,I spend between 911 and 944 lanterns for pond..It depend always which animals have you;
With that,If you collect always 7 times 110 and 1 time 151,you're need 8289 lanterns to reach 9 ponds while If you have always 113 and 152,the cost it has increased by 207(8497)
Without the silver league,you must collect 477 lanterns by incidents to don't touch the diamonds
I call it strategy of cheapest pond crossing. How many prizes of the day you have got?

DeletedUser7624

6 atm 3 up for pagoda and 3 kit cherry for 7 ponds
Only 6 daily prizes. Definitely not much :( how many lanterns have you spend? I am trying to get average amount of lanterns per daily prize

DeletedUser7624

all the lanterns gained so far but this is for unlucky because I got 11 daily prize last year
I am far away from catching up with quests. Any chance you can tell me number of lanterns please?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Only at the dailies (i'm not really playing the event so i'm still on the 'rush' quests in no rush to continue - the rewards are 60 lanterns).

Sinitar

Regent
Only at the dailies (i'm not really playing the event so i'm still on the 'rush' quests in no rush to continue - the rewards are 60 lanterns).
You gain 60 lanterns until quest 41
After that the quests 42-50 you gain 100 and only from task 51 until finish quests, you collect 130

6zeva9

Baronet
It is going to be close 8,020 Lanterns for completing the Quests and Logging in daily,
If you only have one world that you play in then the Event Email needs to provide 500 Lanterns to complete a Level 8 Bridge.
Or we will be looking for Cherry Trees (in secondary cities as well) hoping to collect at least 25 Lanterns a day from the two or three that you may find.
Praying that you do not get any 3 Lantern Cherry Trees.

GoddessDawn

Farmer
It is going to be close 8,020 Lanterns for completing the Quests and Logging in daily,
If you only have one world that you play in then the Event Email needs to provide 500 Lanterns to complete a Level 8 Bridge.
Or we will be looking for Cherry Trees (in secondary cities as well) hoping to collect at least 25 Lanterns a day from the two or three that you may find.
Praying that you do not get any 3 Lantern Cherry Trees.

Hard to get those extra Lanterns if no Cherry Trees are showing up. And yes, I cleared my cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.