• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damjan88

Merchant
Sentinel outpost today, got so exited, used up all my lanterns. Made across 7 ponds and ended up with 2 daily prizes :(

Damjan88

Merchant
Yeah silver i guess, although its more light bluish than silver :D But yeah, no luck exactly and with no cheery trees until yesterday probably wont max the bridge also :(

Sinitar

Regent
Yeah silver i guess, although its more light bluish than silver :D But yeah, no luck exactly and with no cheery trees until yesterday probably wont max the bridge also :(
If you don't reach the silver league you can't finish the bridge unless you spend diamonds

Damjan88

Merchant
If you don't reach the silver league you can't finish the bridge unless you spend diamonds
The problem with that is i will need 2 more ponds for that, and i will probably be half a pond short, and at the end of the second is another upgrade :( lose-lose :(

Sinitar

Regent
The problem with that is i will need 2 more ponds for that, and i will probably be half a pond short, and at the end of the second is another upgrade :( lose-lose :(
If you have collected as me 300 lanterns by incidents and choose any pond 7 silver and 1 gold, you need only 400 lanterns to get the latest upgrade if you don't reach the silver league here

Damjan88

Merchant
If you have collected as me 300 lanterns by incidents and choose any pond 7 silver and 1 gold, you need only 400 lanterns to get the latest upgrade if you don't reach the silver league here
i got a total of 10 lanterns from incidents, since i didnt get any until like two days ago

Migiwa

Merchant
Hello there, just a little question : in the announcement it is said that "Spring Lanterns can also be collected by logging in every day, or from the Cherry Trees and normal incidents spawning in your city's surroundings from time to time. ". Is it an error or did I have absolutely NO LUCK as I didn't get any lanterns from normal incidents (and only a few cherry trees giving very few lanterns)?

DeletedUser9733

I player the game as advertised. Logged on every day for the reward. Collected all the incidents that I found and went for the longest jumps over the pond.
I have a level 1 and 6 upgrades. I should get the 7th when I finish the event.
I am halfway across the pond with 5 days to go and I should get the next reward which is a level 1 bridge. The problem is that the next reward after that is the 7th upgrade which I will not get unless I pay diamonds for it.
surely these last two rewards are back to front. I need the 7th upgrade before the level 1 again.
Does anyone else this happening to them?

Rakshas

Farmer
Has anyone experienced an odd bug with incidents and lanterns resetting? I'm unsure if this actually happened or not because I wasn't quite paying attention. Today I'm pretty sure I had non-zero lanterns. Then I collected an incident containing 3 lanterns. At this point I hadn't checked my total count. I then collect 2 more incidents with 50 lanterns each. At this point I did checked my total lantern count and it was at 100 lanterns total. Now if I had zero lanterns when I started I should have had at least 103 lanterns total. Either way, it seems when I collected the two 50 lantern incidents my lantern total reset somewhere. Unless of course I'm imagining things, which is why I'm asking here :D.

DeletedUser7107

I won't get all the upgrades without spending diamonds, which I refuse to do. On Beta at least we should be able to get the main attraction from normal play. I have gotten very few cherry trees from which to get lanterns and I don't understand why the frugality in a beta event

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
another poor event: tedious, mediocre rewards, boring. At least I'm no longer motivated to spend any diamonds. Or time on FoE...... On second thought….. thanks Inno; I realize now how much time I've been wasting.

estrid

Baronet
Not sure yet, but I think I can get all updates needed without getting in league. I'm now about half-way through a pond which will give 6th upgrade and one upgrade will come from the tasks.

Sinitar

Regent
I spent diamonds and see no way to achieve fully upgraded building. And only got like 6 dailies in total, so maybe you will rebalance the event instead of nerfing the Statues.... :mad:
I spended 700 diamonds and It possible for to reach the latest upgrade and probably gain an extra if I reach the silver league

estrid

Baronet
I didn't use any diamonds... I think the best strategy is to do some hopping each day. With some earlier events I have concentrated on getting some particular daily reward and done almost all hopping in one day and ended up not getting the final reward in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.