• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think what's going on is they were wayyy too generous with Forge Bowl with the coaches and are trying to bring down the expected winnings for the year by making St Pat's and this event a hell of a lot stingier.

Hi, I have just had to play on app on my android phone for a day and found out although the event is here on Beta and I was doing well it isnt on Beta on the app and I lost out. Not a happy bunny. Why isnt it on the Beta app?:mad:

Pafton

Viceroy
Hi, I have just had to play on app on my android phone for a day and found out although the event is here on Beta and I was doing well it isnt on Beta on the app and I lost out. Not a happy bunny. Why isnt it on the Beta app?:mad:
The app version of events on beta is generally released a little while after the browser version.

DeletedUser7624

The app version of events on beta is generally released a little while after the browser version.
Could you specify why it is being released a little (or not so little sometimes) after browser version? I mean specifically specify not just some generic "talk off" please?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Could you specify why it is being released a little (or not so little sometimes) after browser version? I mean specifically specify not just some generic "talk off" please?

Mobile apps have to go through an approval process from the store that distributes them (i.e. iOS app store or google play store). This is outside the control of the developer in terms of how long it takes. The only way they could have mobile ready to go same time as desktop is if they had it ready to be deployed (apart from data) even further in advance.

Pafton

Viceroy
Could you specify why it is being released a little (or not so little sometimes) after browser version?
I'm not very sure myself, but I think it has something to do with the fact that the mobile version of the game also has to go through an approval process for updates which is somewhat out of Inno's control. May also be the reason why mobile update versions sometimes are behind browser versions..

Fun stuff. After triggering the Cherry Blossom event on the browser, I am now able to collect cherry tree Incidents... in the app version :)

Hi,
on my computer, I put the new bridge, but can’t see it on my device
Probably having something to do with event not being deployed on mobile, so new draw assets aren’t quite there yet... as opposed to event Incidents that have been in the thing before? Possibly?

Gazza70

Farmer
would like to see more incidents of cherry trees 1 in 2 days is a bit stingy, seem to recall there was more last year.

Last edited:

The Harlot

Farmer
So the spring event isn't supposed to be live on mobile, right?
Why am I getting incidents poping up with lanterns? It's happened twice in the last 24 hours.

6zeva9

Baronet
So the spring event isn't supposed to be live on mobile, right?
Why am I getting incidents poping up with lanterns? It's happened twice in the last 24 hours.
As has been mentioned above, Cherry Trees have been part of the Game since the first Cherry Blossom Spring Event, as such they are considered as part of the approved game for APP stores and replaces other incidents around your city, but not within your city.
So while you cannot play the 2020 Spring Event on your device, while INNO awaits clearance from APP Stores, you can collect the Lanterns from the Cherry Trees, which means that if you only play the Game on your device, you will have more than 200 Lanterns waiting on you when you can play it.

DeletedUser

I have in my city a total population of 249 254, and 222 000 of them are doing nothing! and a total happyness of 506 470, and no! I don't have any decoration or cultural building, the happyness I have is from event buildings and 1x1 roads. and no im not a pay to win player....
Actually, heavy P2W players struggle with not enough happiness, up to the point of below 50% happiness. But there are very few of them, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.