• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spring Event 2019 ?

portrait_315.jpg
portrait_316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
Seems so - Inno announced in the latest full changelog that they are working on the spring event - see here (scroll down to the bottom of the start post).

Andi47

Overlord
I hope there will be upgrade kits towards level 2 available - I missed last year's event because I paused playing for a few months.

Piotr015

Squire
Yea there would be upgrades... but getting lvl3 sets would be hardly accesable
Better if they change DC reward from Cherry chest to choosr building/or upgrade kit

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Please don't say we'll make origami like we were making cakes in autumn event
Well, the main building looks like the cherry garden set and the Mill of Fall had a baby.... so my guess is that we do. That would also fit in with the background to have an event like the fall event... IDK. I'm excited either way.

Piotr015

Squire
Didn't like baking event that much... But still really excited about spring event - it's my favourite one and I hope that they will give us our cherry blossom set back :) (unlike sets from summer event 2017 :/)