• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spring Event 2019 ?

DeletedUser9611

Soooo.... is that pagoda upgrade building meant to be like the graveyard upgrade from halloween?? In as far as it being the side bling and not the grand prize replacing the cherry garden sets (either lvl2 or lvl3)?? I mainly ask because I only started FoE after the 2018 spring event ended and so far it's proved impossible to even get one full cherry set from the DCs...
I guess, really what I'd like to know more than anything, is will this year, will there be another cherry set and the big question is will it be lvl3 or just lvl2 again, OR is the big question that whether or not there will be a cherry garden set at all?? I guess that's the real spoiler I'm most interested in

RedRed

Viceroy
Looking at the loading screen, pagoda seems like the royal/pirate/trader ships... BTW I completed 2 cherry sets from the DCs :rolleyes:....

DeletedUser8090

don't think they will introduce two things (cheery lv 3 and pagoda lv whatever at same time)
and also, i got two cherry sets from DC

DeletedUser9851

[don't think they will introduce two things (cheery lv 3 and pagoda lv whatever at same time]

Maybe Innogames will do as they did last Fall, where they were offering BOTH Mill Upgrade Kit and Cider Mill Upgrade Kit during the same Event...I can see them offering the same for BOTH the Pagoda and the Cherry Garden Set...but we shall see in due time :p

DeletedUser8090

[don't think they will introduce two things (cheery lv 3 and pagoda lv whatever at same time]

Maybe Innogames will do as they did last Fall, where they were offering BOTH Mill Upgrade Kit and Cider Mill Upgrade Kit during the same Event...I can see them offering the same for BOTH the Pagoda and the Cherry Garden Set...but we shall see in due time :p

cider mill was already introduced to level 5 - The Prosperous Cider Mill at 2017.
2018 simply offer upgrade kits.

There's no cherry level 3 yet. But they can offer upgrade kits this spring, wouldn't mind at all