• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spring 2018

Pafton

Viceroy
Allow me to present the portraits and buildings:
portrait_274.jpg
portrait_275.jpg

R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet18a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet18b.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet18a.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet18b.png
L_SS_AllAge_SpringBonusSet18.png

And the loading screens, which will give an idea of the set configuration.
SPRING_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
SPRING_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser8277

It looks like they didn't change the sizes and the art work looks almost the same. I do like that they kept the look of the old one I still find it the most beautiful set they have made.

Though it begs the question are we now going to be going for 7 levels of 5 buildings?? I'm not sure I'm a fan of combining sets with this new level thing, both are difficult on their own with their own set of draw backs, the stats would have to be amazing to get me to go for something like that.

DeletedUser7996

It should be great an unpdate for the one-story pagoda (2-story, 3...). The building stats are really poor.

DeletedUser7779

Hope we'll still be able to get the lvl 1 pieces, in one of my worlds I couldn't get a complete set last year.

It should be great an unpdate for the one-story pagoda (2-story, 3...). The building stats are really poor.
Oh that would be great! I agree the stats are quite poor atm, i don't have it built in any of my cities

DeletedUser7996

And the great question. Level 2 will grow up attack %, FPs, ... or just happiness and medals ;)

DeletedUser7107

Ye the question is, what will the up grades give us?. Someone mentioned they thought cherry set was "poor". I find it to be an excellent set and I love the idea of being able to upgrade it for even better stats

DeletedUser8859

Just compare the stats of the other buildings that have levels. A similar increase is to be expected.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Do we think the One-Storey Pagoda will be upgradable in this year's event? I note that it is not included in the new buildings above, however if I recall correctly from last year, didn't it have two/three/four-storey images on file and the loading screen that were never seen during the event?

DeletedUser8859

More medals, supplies, happines, money, attack, and defense... same fp

I agree, a new level can include an item not in previous level, while leaving the FP as it is.
Other resources (coins, supplies, medals, etc.) can increase by level. Attack or Defense boost can increase by 1%.

I'd like to see all the pieces having a boost for being adjacent to 4 different unique set pieces, so if you have a spare piece it would be worth building it to generate the 4th boost on one of the pieces from the full set, instead of leaving it sat in inventory

DeletedUser8823

no fue una idea o propuesta.

Actualmente está preparado así en la aplicación.

nivel 2:

10% de ataque
10% de defensa
25 bienes
5fp

y más medallas, monedas, suministros y felicidad

Translation:
It was not an idea or proposal.

Currently it is prepared like this in the application.

Level 2:

10% attack
10% defense
25 assets
5fp

and more medals, coins, supplies and happiness

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-02-26 - Added an English translation - as did the next poster :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Marquis
I think that translates to:

It was not an idea or proposal. Currently it is prepared like this in the application.
Level 2: 10% attack 10% defence 25 goods, 5fp

But not sure what you're referring to!

DeletedUser8823

I think that translates to:

It was not an idea or proposal. Currently it is prepared like this in the application.
Level 2: 10% attack 10% defence 25 goods, 5fp

But not sure what you're referring to!

I'm sorry, it's correct.

I'm referrer to Darrth Eugene Vader message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8277

UPDATE:
The portraits have arrived.
portrait_274.jpg
portrait_275.jpg
Is that a red haired avatar finally? Looks like I'll be changing my live avatar for the first time in 2 years. I've been hoping for one with red hair that wasn't just the strawberry blonde (and wasn't playing when Guinevere was released). It's the little things that make me happy =)