• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spring 2018

DeletedUser8859

Good question.
Up to now Upgrade kits have been for specific buildings (Graveyards, Cider Mill, Pillar of Heroes, etc.), not for "any building in a set".

It would be frustrating to get an Upgrade Kit for a building not available (incomplete Cherry Garden set), or multiple (for example) Zen Zone Upgrades kits but none for the N Pond, Emperor Entrace or others still at Level I.

An upgrade kit that can upgrade all 5 building in a Cherry Garden set from Level I to Level II ? Too much to ask.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Goodmorning from Greece
I have two questions
1- The dimensions of the buildings will be the same
after upgrading ?
2- every time you upgrade
in a building of the set
this will go to the invectory ?
if yes
ie it will start at 0
the time of the set ?

sorry for english is from automatic translation

DeletedUser8150

I'd like to know can you mix lvl 1 and lvl 2 within one set.

LadyHecate

Marquis
in a building of the set
if yes
ie it will start at 0
the time of the set ?
This is a very good point; especially if you have different parts of the Set at differing collection times. It would be nice if you got a popup when upgrading one of the pieces giving you the option to either upgrade in place (i.e. without having it placed in the Inventory) or upgraded and stored as currently happens.
I currently cannot see any reason why a piece needs to be stored upon upgrading if it remains the same size. I understand why it was introduced for the cider mill buildings but wasn't required fro PoH, GrandBridge or Cherrygarden.

DeletedUser8150

This is a very good point; especially if you have different parts of the Set at differing collection times. It would be nice if you got a popup when upgrading one of the pieces giving you the option to either upgrade in place (i.e. without having it placed in the Inventory) or upgraded and stored as currently happens.
I currently cannot see any reason why a piece needs to be stored upon upgrading if it remains the same size. I understand why it was introduced for the cider mill buildings but wasn't required fro PoH, GrandBridge or Cherrygarden.

I suspect they coded it that way.

DeletedUser8859

like the one which levels 5 pillars at once from level 1 to level 2 ?

I did not knew that one (1) Upgrade for Pillar of Heroes can affect more than one (1) Pillar built at a city. Is that true?

DeletedUser

no fue una idea o propuesta.

Actualmente está preparado así en la aplicación.

nivel 2:

10% de ataque
10% de defensa
25 bienes
5fp

y más medallas, monedas, suministros y felicidad

Translation:
It was not an idea or proposal.

Currently it is prepared like this in the application.

Level 2:

10% attack
10% defense
25 assets
5fp

and more medals, coins, supplies and happiness

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-02-26 - Added an English translation - as did the next poster :cool:
so it improves from 5 FP to 5 FP :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8859

Translate "bienes" as "goods", as Lady Hecate said before.
Spanish is my 1st language..

DeletedUser8162

Goodmorning from Greece
I have two questions
1- The dimensions of the buildings will be the same
after upgrading ?
in a building of the set
if yes
ie it will start at 0
the time of the set ?

sorry for english is from automatic translation

As the post specify:

All the buildings are the same dimensions that origininals.

The upgrade of a building don't sent it to the inventory. The upgrade are applied over the city. So, a time reset is not applied

When one of the set elements is achieved, you will get a selector item for that element. You will be able to selecct your better option: place the building in your city or update the same building in your city if it were already present. The upgrade only applies to the proper building not over the whole set.

DeletedUser4381

Is that a red haired avatar finally? Looks like I'll be changing my live avatar for the first time in 2 years. I've been hoping for one with red hair that wasn't just the strawberry blonde (and wasn't playing when Guinevere was released). It's the little things that make me happy =)

The Kitsune mask looks lovely.

DeletedUser8071

Well my hopes and dreams just went down the drain finding out no additional fp will be in the upgrades. That's pretty lame!