• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Space marine- targeting system

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
ok dudettas,but my question is this:
The targeting skill in the space marine, was created to be used also to other targets hit from behind or is applied only to the first target like all other units of Mars?

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for you at this time, it's been passed on to the Development Team.

And since we're talking about targeting skill, can you explain to me how the targeting and critical hit combo works?
Because I was impressed when it happened; let's take as an example the video I attached:
during the battle the damage of the space marine with the combo takes place in addition to the damage allowed. What do I mean? That the maximum damage they could have with the combo against the steel guards is 12 (initial damage 3-6 reduced with the force field to 1-4).
Instead, I find them with 14 damage done... It's as if the damage is added by +1 to the total damage.

As this is not bug-related, please could I ask you to post in the game discussion threads to help other players who may have a similar question? Thank you